剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
是的。- 我的意思是,我真的快死了,
Yeah. - I mean, I'm actually dying,
所以我-- -不,我知道。对不起。
so I-- - No, I know. I'm sorry.
我知道。- 我不是为了那个而说的。
I know. - I didn't say it for that.
不,我知道。我只是——不仅仅是这样。
No, I know. I just--it's not just that.
还有这个傢伙保持
There's also this guy that keeps
跟踪我,骚扰我,
stalking me and harassing me,
我不知道该怎麽办。
and I don't know what to do about it.
我可以告诉你该怎麽做。
I could tell you what to do about it.
我们去找罗伊,我们去看看这个人。
We'll go get Roy, and we'll go see this guy
并与他交谈,仅此而已。
and have a talk to him, that's all.
他妈的,好吧,放轻鬆。
Fuck, all right, take it easy.
你不能就这麽做,好吗?
You can't just do that, all right?
我他妈的会被起诉。
I'll get fuckin' sued.
另外,我已经和我的治疗师谈过了。
Plus, I already talked to my therapist about it.
他说最好不要管它。
He said it's just best to leave it alone.
你的治疗师?-是的。
Your therapist? - Yeah.
你付钱给这个该死的傢伙。我真不敢相信。
You pay this fuckin' guy. I can't believe it.
必须有人倾听。
Someone has to listen.
他告诉你忘记它。
He tells you just forget about it.
你不要忘记它。
You don't forget about it.
我只是不知道为什麽人们和我做♥爱♥,波普。
I just don't know why people fuck with me, Pop.
他们为什麽不放过我?
Why won't they leave me alone?
你不知道为什麽?-不。
You don't know why? - No.
彼得,看。看到那边的那隻大狗了吗?
Peter, look. See that big dog over there?
是的。- 好吧,看看小狗
Yeah. - Well, look at the little dog
对他嘶吼。
yipping at him.
而大狗什麽也没做。
And the big dog's doing nothing.
知道为什麽吗?- 因为他害怕吗?
You know why? - 'Cause he's scared?
不,他不害怕。
No, he's not scared.
他知道如果他发出一声怒吼,
He knows if he lets out one roar,
他会毁了那隻该死的小狗的一天。
he'll ruin that fuckin' little puppy's day.
那东西他妈的会散开,
That thing will fuckin' go scatter,
而且他很容易心脏病发作。
and he's liable to have a heart attack.
他会像兔子一样奔跑。
He's gonna run like a fuckin' rabbit.
你知道我的意思吗,大狗?
You know what I mean, big dog?
做大狗。
Be the big dog.
不要让别人在你身上拉屎,让你痛苦。
Don't let people shit on you and make you miserable.
我他妈不喜欢。
I don't fucking like it.
反击,彼得。反击。
Fight back, Peter. Fight back.
你是一个战士。它流淌在我们的血液中。
You're a fighter. It's in our blood.
[欢快的嘻哈音乐]
[upbeat hip-hop music]
你是对的。去他妈的。去他妈的。
You're right. Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em.
我他妈的要为此做点什麽。
I'm gonna fucking do something about this.
我希望你这样做,彼得。
I hope you do, Peter.
你是最好的。我爱妳。
You're the best. I love you.
我稍后再见。- 去踢屁♥股♥。
I'll see you later. - Go kick ass.
我会的。- 我的孩子。
I will. - My boy.
所有人:哦!
all: Ohh!
啊,就像现实生活中的“水果忍♥者”。
Ah, it's like real-life "Fruit Ninja."
试试西瓜。
Try the watermelon.
嗖!
Whoo!
好吧。
All right.
有人扔给我一个他妈的南瓜。
Someone throw me a fuckin' pumpkin.
不!- 哇,哇。
No! - Whoa, whoa.
不。 - 尊重。
No. - Respect.
嘿,戴夫,你为什麽不拿克林贡剑?
Hey, Dave, why don't you get your Klingon sword?
好吧。
All right.
再一次,彼特,这是一个长剑,而不是蝙蝠。
Once again, Pete, this is a glaive, not a bat'leth.
你以前见过奶♥子♥吗?
Have you ever seen a titty before?
哦,他妈的。
Oh, fuck.
什麽?
What?
我想妈可能已经找到了斯卡特曼。
I think your mom might have found Scatman.
真?什麽?
Really? What?
哎呀呀
Gimme the--gimme!
他妈的?
The fuck?
戴夫,把你的克林贡剑给我!
Dave, gimme your Klingon sword!
狗屎。狗屎。- 所以你只是
Shit. Shit. - So you just
给了他位址?
gave him the address?
我们对这个人一无所知。
We don't know anything about this guy.
他可能是一个精神病患者。
He could be a psychopath.
是的,但他只是,就像,拿走了我的手♥机♥。
Yeah, but he just, like, took my phone.
哦,所以你只是让他走了?- 不,他是,就像,
Oh, so you just let him go? - No, he was, like,
握着这把剑,他就是——
holding this sword, and he was--
他演得很激烈。
he was acting, like, really intense.
他脸上露出疯狂的表情。
And he had this, like, insane look on his face.
这甚至意味着什麽?
What does that even mean?
是的,就像——就像那样。
Yeah, it was like-- like that.
该死的克里尔兹。
Fucking Crillz.
该死。叫我优步。
Damn it. Call me an Uber.
彼得。-妈妈?
Peter. - Mom?
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
你在这裡干什麽?你在跟踪我吗?
What are you doing here? Are you tracking me?
你觉得我在做什麽?我要带你离开这裡。
What do you think I'm doing? I'm getting you out of here.
戴夫知道你有他的克林贡剑吗?
Does Dave know you have his Klingon sword?
这是一个长剑,不,他没有。
It's a glaive, and no, he doesn't.
看,发佈图片的人住在这裡,
Look, the guy who posts the pictures lives here,
我在等他。他还没到家。
and I'm waiting for him. He's not home yet.
好吧,为此感谢上帝。你不认识这个人。
Well, thank God for that. You don't know this guy.
如果他很危险怎麽办?-大--
What if he's dangerous? - Da--
我他妈的很危险!
I'm fuckin' dangerous!
是的,彼得。你很危险。
Yes, Peter. You're very dangerous.
上车。- 我正在这样做。
Get in the car. - I'm doing this.
上他妈的车!
Get in the fucking car!
好吧。不要製造场景。
All right. Don't make a scene.
上帝啊。
Jesus Christ.
我想我们应该回家。
I think we should go home.
不,我们等他回来。
No, we're waiting till he gets back.
你为什麽不把他的名字告诉你的律师
Why don't you just give his name to your lawyers
让他们处理它?- 不,妈。
and let them deal with it? - No, Ma.
我厌倦了人们对我做这种狗屎。
I'm tired of people doing this shit to me.
我需要见他。
I need to see him.
你怎麽知道他没有度假?
How do you know he's not on vacation?
我不在乎。我他妈的要等一个星期,好吗?
I don't care. I'll wait a fucking week, okay?
好吧。我也会等。
All right. I will wait too.
你饿了?
You hungry?
是的,我可以吃。是的。
Yeah, I could eat. Yeah.
如果我知道我们正在放样,
If I'd known we were doing a stakeout,
我会买♥♥一些三明治。
I would have bought some sandwiches.
也许有一家商店
Maybe there's a store
我可以步行去。- 不,我明白了。
I could walk to. - No, I got it.
你想要墨西哥捲饼吗?
You want burritos?
你知道,侦探,我,呃——
You know, detective, I, uh--
我知道你不喜欢和我一起工作
I know you don't like working with me
因为我是一个不遵守规则的年轻菜鸟员警。
because I'm a young rookie cop who doesn't play by the rules.
但只要知道,我喜欢我的工作,
But just know, I love what I do,
我他妈的完成了工作。
and I fuckin' get the job done.
我在这些街道上看到了很多东西。
I've seen a lot of things on these streets.
我在这裡是为了保护人们,因为这是我的工作。
I'm out here to protect people, 'cause that's my job.
这就是我们他妈的所做的。 - 这就是我们所做的。
It's what we fucking do. - It's what we do.
这就是我们所做的。
It's what we do.
谢谢。
Thank you.
那麽当他回到家时,我们该怎麽办?
So what do we do when he gets home?
我不知道。我想我会捲起他
I don't know. I figured I'd roll up on him
就像那把奇怪的剑一样,看看会发生什麽。
with, like, that weird sword, and just see what happens.
你知道,当我读到那个故事时...
You know, when I read that story...
你知道它为什麽毁了我吗?
You know why it wrecked me?
因为我立刻就相信了。
Because I immediately believed it.
就像你一直知道的事情
It's like the thing that you always knew
即将发生的终于发生了。
was gonna happen had finally happened.
你无法想像这样生活是什麽感觉,亲爱的。
You can't imagine what it's like to live like this, honey.
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表