剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
五分钟,伙计们。
Five minutes, guys.
彼得,确保妹坐在汽车座椅上!
Peter, make sure your sister's in the car seat!
我不想去!这糟透了!
I don't want to go! This sucks!
是的。是的,确实如此。
Yes. Yes, it does.
好吧。
[sighs] All right.
今天会非常艰难。
Today is gonna be really hard.
我们要一起度过难关,好吗?
We're gonna get through it together, okay?
我们要让他感到骄傲。
We're gonna make him proud.
我们不会让他们赢。
We are not gonna let them win.
谁是「他们」?
Who's "them"?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,亲爱的。
The terrorists, honey.
不好意思。我以为你明白了。
Sorry. I thought you understood.
你认为我得到他的链子公平吗
Do you think it's fair that I get to have his chain
而凯西没有?
and Casey doesn't?
我什至不认为她知道发生了什麽。
I don't even think she knows what's going on.
我觉得你很好。
I think you're good.
你知道,我什至认为我们不必告诉她。
You know, I don't even think we have to tell her.
我的意思是,你——你认为我们应该告诉她吗?
I mean, do you--do you think we should tell her?
我们可以告诉她我是她的父亲。
We could tell her I'm her dad.
你认为她会知道发生了什麽事吗?
Do you think she'll find out what happened?
近。
Nah.
我们太晚了。来吧,亲爱的。
We're so late. Come on, honey.
对不起,我们来晚了。地图任务。
Sorry we're late. MapQuest.
哦,你没有什麽可道歉的。
Oh, you have nothing to apologize for.
嘿,你需要一个Xanax吗?我给大家带来了足够的东西。
Hey, do you need a Xanax? I brought enough for everybody.
不,嗯,没关係。
No, um, that's okay.
有人要结婚了。
Somebody's getting married.
[瓦格纳《新娘合唱团》演奏]
我们齐聚一堂,迎接这一重要时刻
We come together for this momentous occasion
记住,即使在我们最黑暗的时期,
to remember that even in our darkest times,
总是有喜悦,
there is always joy,
总有光。
there is always light.
不是。 - 彼得!
Not. - Peter!
嘘!
Shh!
无论如何。。。
Anyway...
你听到我说的话了吗?
Did you hear what I said?
“我说:”不是。
I said, "Not."
我听到你说的话了。这是歇斯底裡的。
I heard what you said. It was hysterical.
但不要那样说话。
But don't talk like that.
这是神的殿。注意你的冷嘴。
This is a house of God. Watch your friggin' mouth.
总有光,
There is always light,
总是有喜悦的。
there's always joy.
看起来不错。
Looking good.
好。
Okay.
好吧,小傢伙。
All right, little man.
我需要你对着镜头微笑。
I'm gonna need you to smile for the camera.
加油。在这裡帮帮我。
Come on. Help me out here.
你的问题是什麽?
What's your problem?
他的父亲上周去世了。
His father died last week.
拍照。
Take the picture.
是的,拍照。
Yeah, take the picture.
*为了你和我 ♪
* For you and me ♪
♪ 最好有爱 ♪
♪ Better have loving ♪
♪ 这份爱注定要成为 ♪
♪ This love was meant to be ♪
♪ 所以让钟声响起 ♪
♪ So let the bells ring ♪
♪ 所以让钟声 ♪
♪ So let the bells ♪
艾米。
Amy.
我很抱歉你的损失。-谢谢。
I'm so sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
如果有什麽我能做的,请告诉我。
Please let me know if there's anything I can do.
我会的。谢谢。
I will. Thank you.
嘿。-你好。
Hey. - Hi.
你好吗?你可以和我谈谈。
How are you? You can talk to me.
萝莉,拜託了。-什麽?
Lori, please. - What?
我爱妳。
I love you.
我们将不得不谈论这个。
We're gonna have to talk about this.
我得走了。
I gotta go.
在这裡,亲爱的。不,到这儿来。
Here, honey. No. Come here.
放下这个。
Put this down.
你怎麽样?你没事吧?
How ya doing? Are you okay?
嘿 嘿 嘿。我们做得怎麽样?
Hey, hey, hey. How are we doing?
呃,这是一个相当的聚会。
Uh, it's quite a party.
是的?-是的。
Yeah? - Yeah.
我得尿尿。-哦,是的?好。
I gotta pee. - Oh, yeah? okay.
不过,只是撒尿,对吧?
Just pee-pee, though, right?
没有便便?-是的。
No poo-poo? - Yeah.
好吧。我可以处理。
All right. I can handle that.
我也得尿尿。来吧,大男孩。
I gotta pee too. Come on, big boy.
谢谢。
Thanks.
彼得,你在做什麽?
Peter, what are you doing?
什麽?
What?
你不必做所有这些。
You don't gotta do all that.
加油。看着我,好吗?
Come on. Look at me, okay?
你甚至不必解开纽扣,好吗?
You don't even have to unbutton, all right?
只需拉开拉鍊,解开它,
Just take your zipper, undo it,
伸手进去,把你的人拉出来。
reach in, pull your guy out.
嘭,就像那样。通过孔。
Boop, like that. Through the hole.
你能做到吗?来吧,让我们看看。
Can you do that? Come on, let's see.
是的,扣上去。好。
Yeah, button it up. Good.
拉下拉鍊。
Pull the zipper down.
好吧,伸手进去,拉过去。
All right, reach in, pull through.
噗嗤。
Boop.
干得好。
Good job.
好吧,你不必展示包子。
Okay, you don't gotta show the buns.
把包子放在裤子裡。
Keep the buns in your pants.
嘭,嘭,嘭。
Boop, boop, boop.
照我说的做,而不是照我做的做,好吗?
Do as I say, not as I do, okay?
嗯,哦,哟。-嘿。
Mm. Oh, yo. - Hey.
怎麽了,大男孩?哼?-你好吗?
What's up, big boy? Huh? - How you doing?
你看起来不错。-是的?
You look good. - Yeah?
它已经永远了。好好先生。
It's been forever. Yeah, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的在那裡杀了它。
You're out there fucking killing it.
上帝啊。-你在干什麽?
Jesus Christ. - What are you doing?
你好吗?-我很好。
How you doing? - I'm good.
你知道,我只是尽我所能。
You know, I'm just doing the best I can.
他妈的就是这个傢伙——这些该死的俄♥罗♥斯♥人,伙计。
The fuck is this guy-- these fucking Russians, man.
他们让我想自杀。
They make me want to kill myself.
好吧,已经。
All right, already.
你知道吗?就是这样。发送。
You know what? That's it. Send.
做。我说完了。
Done. I'm done.
所以。。。- 你又在做什麽?
So... - What is it you do again?
我知道你解释过。我永远无法保留它。
I know you explained it. I can never retain it.
我在一家俄♥罗♥斯♥银行工作。这不重要。
I work for a Russian bank. It doesn't matter.
这很糟糕吗?听起来很糟糕。
Does that suck? It sounds like it sucks.
我的意思是,它并不总是很糟糕。
I mean, it doesn't always suck.
我的意思是,我仍然可以去俄♥罗♥斯♥。
I mean, I still get to go to Russia.
每次做的时候,我还是放上《洛奇IV》的配乐,
Every time I do, I still put on the "Rocky IV" soundtrack,
做好准备 - 仍然很好用。
get ready for it-- still works pretty good.
我不知道。去他妈的。
I don't know. Fuck it.
给我喝杯啤酒。-好。
Get me a beer. - Okay.
我爱你。很高兴见到你。-你也是。
I love you. Good to see you. - You too.
嘿。
Hey.
我和我爸爸要去看新的「吉米中子」电影。
Me and my dad are gonna see the new "Jimmy Neutron" movie.
很酷。我爸爸死了。
That's cool. My dad is dead.
是的,我爸爸告诉我的。
Yeah, my dad told me about that.
他说你♥爸♥爸进了一栋着火的建筑物
He said that your dad went into a burning building
并救了一群人。
and saved a bunch of people.
然后他死了。-是的。
And then he died. - Yeah.
我猜他只是个英雄之类的。
He was just being a hero and stuff, I guess.
我会想念斯科特叔叔的。他真的很酷。
I'm gonna miss Uncle Scott. He was really cool.
也许所有的叔叔都可以是你的爸爸。
Maybe all the uncles can be your dad.
你可以有,比如,五个爸爸。
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表