剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
♪ 今晚♪我要你
♪ I want you tonight ♪
♪ 我要你留下来 ♪
♪ I want you to stay ♪
♪ 今晚♪我要你
♪ I want you tonight ♪
♪ 抓住一个性感的人,告诉他们,嘿 ♪
♪ Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em, hey ♪
♪ 今晚♪给我一切
♪ Give me everything tonight ♪
他在那儿。- 嘿,彼得。
There he is. - Hey, Peter.
是的,你看起来像白人史蒂夫哈威。
Yeah, you look like the white Steve Harvey.
你准备好了吗?
You ready to go?
好吧,坚持住。罗伊来了。
Well, hold on. Roy's coming.
你的意思是罗伊的到来?
What do you mean Roy's coming?
你说这是一个男孩的夜晚。
You said it was a boys' night out.
不,我没有说那个狗屎。
No, I didn't say that shit.
你说的。
You said it.
再说了,他是你舅舅。
Besides, he's your uncle.
他真的不是我的叔叔。
He's not really my uncle.
别这麽说。你会让他难过。
Don't say that. You'll make him feel bad.
你知道他的妻子刚刚去世。
You know his wife's just died.
那是八年前的事了。
That was, like, eight years ago.
你好,彼得。-嘿!罗伊叔叔!
Hello, Peter. - Hey! Uncle Roy!
这令人兴奋。
This is exciting.
我觉得我在「随行人员」 上
I feel like I'm on "Entourage"
和大电影明星在这裡。
with the big movie star here.
*但我保证今晚,戴尔 ♪
* But I promise tonight, dale ♪
♪ 对不起 ♪
♪ Excuse me ♪
♪ 今晚♪我可能会多喝一点
♪ And I might drink a little more than I should tonight ♪
♪ 如果今晚♪可以的话,我可能会带你回家。
♪ And I might take you home with me if I could tonight ♪
啊,玛拉会喜欢这个的,是吧?
Ah, Marla would've loved this, huh?
*今晚♪太好了
* So good tonight ♪
现在这就是你製作马提尼酒的方式。
Now this is how you make a martini.
一点苦艾酒,倒水进去。
A little vermouth and pour water in.
再次摇晃它。好多。
Shake it up again. A lot.
瞧。你觉得怎麽样?
And voilà. What do you think?
或者您可以尽情享受并获得嗡嗡声。
Or you can enjoy yourself and get a buzz.
你好。对不起。
Hello. Excuse me.
我不认为你们先生们有额外的一个
I don't suppose you gentlemen have a extra one of those
对于一个口渴的女士,是吗?
for a thirsty lady, do you?
你是口渴的女士吗?-是的,我是。
Are you the thirsty lady? - Yes, I am.
他们肯定为你准备了另一个。
They definitely got another one for you.
哦,不错。我是唐娜。
Oh, nice. I'm Donna.
我是乔。 - 很高兴认识你。
I'm Joe. - Nice to meet you.
这是我的朋友罗伊。-你好。
This is my friend Roy. - Hello.
快乐。- 我的孙子彼得。
Pleasure. - My grandson Peter.
彼得,很高兴认识你。- 你好,唐娜。
Peter, nice to meet you. - Hello, Donna.
罗伊,你为什麽不呢
Roy, why don't you
给唐娜你的座位?
give Donna your seat?
我喜欢这个座位。
I like this seat.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什麽不把他妈的弄到这裡来,这样我就可以和你谈谈了?
Why don't you get the fuck over here so I can talk to you?
好吧。
All right.
谢谢。- 这很好。
Thank you. - This is nice.
好。- 你去吧,唐娜。
Okay. - Here you go, Donna.
看——谢谢。
Look at--thank you.
我有点希望这是一个,你知道,
I kind of wanted this to be a, you know,
对我和波普斯来说特别的夜晚,因为,你知道,
special night for me and Pops 'cause, you know,
他感觉不太好,他——
he's not feeling so well and he's--
你是。-什麽?
You're a prostitute. - What?
你知道她是个吗?
Do you know that she is a hooker?
没有冒犯,亲爱的。你很漂亮。
No offense, darling. You're beautiful.
没有冒犯。- 这不好。
No offense taken. - That's not nice.
这是一件非常刻薄的话。
That's a very mean thing to say.
这是你从我们的谈话中得到的一大收穫吗?
Is this your big takeaway from our conversation?
我不知道该怎麽办。
I don't know what to do.
你带我去吃午饭,告诉我你快死了?
You take me to lunch and tell me you're dying?
我手忙脚乱。
I scrambled.
我想也许你最后的愿望是一些猫。
I thought maybe your last wish was some pussy.
我不知道。- 哇,哇,哇。
I don't know. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哦,对不起。
Oh, excuse me.
我会让你们男孩们解决这个问题。
I'll let you boys hash this out.
一分钟后回来。- 嗯...
Be back in a minute. - Um...
你♥他♥妈♥的怎麽了?
What the fuck is it with you?
罗伊,你相信这个?
Roy, you believe this?
我的孙子认为我需要一个妓♥女♥来下床。
My grandson thinks I need a hooker to get laid.
我不知道。- 什麽,你在开玩笑吗?
I didn't know. - What, are you kidding?
你的爷爷是威尔特·张伯伦
Your grandpa was the Wilt Chamberlain
史坦顿岛。
of Staten Island.
首先,呃。
First of all, ew.
嘿,如果我纹身
Hey, if I tattooed
我曾经撞过我身上的每一个女孩,
every girl that I ever banged on my body,
我会他妈的在这裡“纪念品”。
I'd be fucking "Memento" over here.
谁是纪念品?
Who's Memento?
你认为会发生什麽?
What did you think was gonna happen?
如果我爱上她了怎麽办?
What if I fell in love with her?
是的,彼特,你在玩火。
Yeah, Pete, you're playing with fire.
我是火。- 你当然是。
And I'm fire. - You certainly are.
[笑] - 是的,你是。
[laughs] - Yeah, you are.
好吧,我们在这裡。我们不妨找点乐子。
Well, we're here. We might as well have some fun.
我想敬酒
I'd like to make a toast
致这个关节中最英俊的绅士。
to the most handsome gentlemen in this joint.
他们在哪?
Where are they?
小丑是什麽意思?真正的小丑?
What do you mean, a clown? A real clown?
鸣笛,鸣笛。是的。[笑声]
Honk, honk. Yeah. [laughter]
嘿,伙计,我可以和你合影吗?
Hey, man, can I get a picture with you?
嘿,酒保,给我一个根啤酒漂浮在这边。
Hey, bartender, give me a root beer float over here.
个人笑话。
Personal joke.
我很高兴你们玩得开心
I'm glad you guys are having fun
“因为辛纳屈套房♥确实花了5美元,所以——
'cause it did cost 5 grand for the Sinatra suite, so--
套房♥5,000美元?-是的。
$5,000 for a suite? - Yeah.
为了一个?- 辛纳屈最好在那裡。
For a hooker? - Sinatra better be in there.
在这裡。- 两扇门。
Here it is. - Two doors.
哦。哦,不错。
Oh. Oh, nice.
哇,辛纳屈套房♥,是吧?
Wow, the Sinatra suite, huh?
如果这些牆会说话,他们就会提出指控。
If these walls could talk, they'd press charges.
是的。
Yup.
只是——这也是吗?
Just--this is it too?
是的。疯了。-别告诉我。
Yup. Go nuts. - Don't tell me.
哦,我的上帝。-开什麽玩笑?
Oh, my God. - Are you kidding me?
水晶盘裡的软糖熊?这太时髦了。
Gummy bears in a crystal dish? This is so swanky.
你还有草莓和香槟。
And you got strawberries and champagne.
彼得,你看的电影太多了。
Peter, you watch too many movies.
这他妈的优雅吗,嗯?- 你从哪裡得到的?
Is this fucking classy, huh? - Where'd you get that?
我觉得自己像沃巴克爸爸。
I feel like Daddy Warbucks.
好吧,我是个孤儿。
Well, I was an orphan.
好吧。
All right.
全部: * 这个神奇的时刻 *
all: * This magic moment *
* While your lips are close to mine ♪
*当你的嘴唇靠近我的♪嘴唇时
♪ Will last forever ♪
♪ 将永远♪持续下去
♪ And ever till the end ♪
♪ 直到最后 ♪
♪ Of time ♪
♪ 时间♪的
♪ Oh ♪
♪ 哦 ♪
哦,看看那个。
Oh, look at that.
* 哦 *
* Oh *
both: * Oh ♪
两者: * 哦 ♪
*哦!*
* Oh! *
这很有趣。
This is fun.
我真的很高兴我们做到了。
I'm really glad that we did this.
今晚你让我脸上露出笑容。
You put a smile on my face tonight.
你让罗伊开心了。我们玩得很开心。
You made Roy happy. We had a great time.
说到罗伊,他在哪裡?唐娜在哪裡?
Speaking of Roy, where is he? Where's Donna?
他们在卧室里。-我靠。
They're in the bedroom. - Holy shit.
你认为他们在做♥爱♥吗?
You think they're, like, having sex?
不,他们在看
No, they're watching
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表