剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
不,这很酷。-好。
No, that's cool. - Okay.
到时候见,芽。
I'll see you then, bud.
好吧。
All right.
彼特。-是的?
Pete. - Yeah?
不要忘记你的武器。
Don't forget your weapon.
哦。
Oh.
是的。
Yeah.
哦,感谢上帝。你在这儿!
Oh, thank God. There you are!
搞什麽?-哦。
What the fuck? - Oh.
现在一切都结束了。我们可以走了。
It's all over with now. We can go.
什麽,我错过了吗?发生了什麽事?
What, did I miss it? What happened?
是的,呃,我刚刚决定
Yeah, uh, I just decided
我不会浪费时间变得如此沮丧
I'm not gonna waste time getting so upset
在这样的事情上。
over stuff like this.
哇。好吧。
Wow. All right.
这听起来很成熟。
That sounds very mature.
是的,而且,这就像是第一次
Yeah, and also, this is, like, the first time
我们在一起度过了任何时间,就像,永远,
we've spent any time together in, like, forever,
我想花更多的时间和你在一起。
and I'd like to spend more time with you.
你知道的?- 我会喜欢的,彼得。
You know? - I would love that, Peter.
看着那把刀。
Watch the glaive.
好。
Okay.
嘿嘿,妈,我,嗯——
Hey, Ma, I, um--
我真的很抱歉一切。
I'm really sorry about everything.
我——我无法想像那是什麽感觉。
I--I can't imagine what that's like.
但是我——我保证我永远不会让任何事情发生。
But I--I promise I won't ever let anything
这样的事情发生了,好吗?
like that happen, okay?
只是,当我在手♥机♥上看到新闻时,我意识到,
It's just, when I saw the news on my phone, I realized,
就像,这就是它将要发生的方式。
like, that's how it's gonna happen.
你知道,这就是我要找到的方式。
You know, that's how I'm gonna find out.
而我——现在我有了这种感觉,
And I--now I got that feeling,
我似乎无法动摇它。
and I can't seem to shake it.
妈,妈,我答应你,
Ma, Ma, I promise you,
在你死之前,我绝不会自杀。
I will never kill myself until after you're dead.
你是认真的?-我保证。
You mean it? - I promise.
你永远不会知道。
You'll never know.
谢谢你,亲爱的。
Thank you, honey.
这就是我所能要求的一切。嗷呜。
That's all I can ask for. Aw.
* They waited all night by your door ♪
*他们在你门口♪等了一整夜
♪ You probably wouldn't remember ♪
♪ 你可能不记得♪了
你知道,这是你♥爸♥爸最喜欢的歌♥曲之一。
You know, this was one of your dad's favorite songs.
是的,是的,我记得
Yeah, yeah, I remember
他过去常常唱给我们听。
he used to sing it to us all the time.
* In the pouring rain ♪
* 在倾盆大雨♪中
♪ Everything's better when wet ♪
♪ 潮湿♪时一切都会更好
♪ Jungle love, it's driving me mad ♪
♪ 丛林之恋,快让我发疯♪了
彼特,和妹合影。
Pete, take a picture with your sister.
在这裡,搂着她。看看我,伙计们。
Here, get your arms around her. Look at me, guys.
微笑。
Smile.
现在,不要眯眼,伙计。
Now, don't squint, buddy.
你睁着眼睛更帅。
You're way more handsome with your eyes open.
加油。是的。
Come on. Yeah.
给你。真是梭哈吧?
There you go. What a stud, huh?
真是个梭哈。
What a stud.
[史蒂夫·米勒乐队的“丛林之恋”]
* You treat me like I was your ocean ♪
* 你对待我就像对待你的海洋♪一样
♪ You swim in my blood when it's warm ♪
♪ 温暖♪的时候,你在我的血液中游动
♪ My cycles of circular motion ♪
♪ 我的圆周运动♪週期
♪ Protect you and keep you from harm ♪
♪ 保护您,让您免受伤害 ♪
♪ You live in a world of illusion ♪
♪ 你生活在一个幻想♪的世界裡
♪ Where everything's peaches and cream ♪
♪ 一切都是桃子和奶油♪的地方
♪ We all face a scarlet conclusion ♪
♪ 我们都面临着一个猩红的结论 ♪
♪ But we spend our time in a dream ♪
♪ 但我们把时间花在梦裡 ♪
♪ Jungle love, it's driving me mad ♪
♪ 丛林之恋,快让我发疯♪了
♪ It's making me crazy, crazy ♪
♪ 这让我疯狂,疯狂 ♪
♪ Jungle love, it's driving me crazy ♪
♪ 丛林之恋,快让我发疯 ♪
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表