剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
拜託,漂亮请上面加糖
Please, pretty please with sugar on top
只要给我两秒钟,我们马上回来。
just give me two seconds, we'll be right back.
这就是我所需要的!- 我们快完成了。
That's all I need! - We're almost done.
好?短短两分钟。哼?我关心东西,彼特。
Okay? Just two minutes. Huh? I care about stuff, Pete.
这很酷,伙计。 - 我关心东西,彼特!
That's cool, man. - I care about stuff, Pete!
生病了,兄弟。 - 是的,就是这样 -
Sick, bro. - Yeah, this this is so--
我的意思是,看,你得到了皮革酥脆,
I mean, look, you got the leather crisp,
空调变得格外酥脆。
the air conditioning gets extra crispy.
当然,GPS,如果你想去脆皮镇。
Of course, the GPS, in case you wanna go to Crispytown.
哦,操!爸爸回来了。
Oh, fuck! The paps are back.
他们是如何不断找到我们的?我不明白。
How do they keep finding us? I don't get it.
该死。
Oh, shit.
好吧,如果你愿意,我们可以把他妈的赶出道奇。
Well, if you want, we could get the fuck outta Dodge.
那就太好了。如何?- 在道奇中。
That'd be great. How? - In the Dodge.
脆皮!
Crispy!
嘿,去你♥妈♥的♥,爸爸!
Hey, fuck you, Dad!
刚刚发生了什麽?
What just happened?
你知道刚刚他妈的发生了什麽。
You know what the fuck just happened.
你还在等什麽?滚出去他妈的!
What are you waiting for? Get the fuck outta here!
去!
Go!
去![按键叮叮噹噹]
Go! [keys jingling]
走吧,宝贝。- 让我们骑吧。
Let's go, baby. - Let's ride.
[钥匙叮噹]去他妈的!让我们这样做。
[keys jingle] Fuck it! Let's do this.
[指标姐妹的“中子舞”]
[The Pointer Sisters' "Neutron Dance
嘿,我们在这裡做什麽?
Hey, what are we doing here?
我们为什麽要这样做?我们都在追这个傢伙?
Why are we doing this? We're all chasing this guy?
为了一张照片?这是车?
For a picture? And this is the car?
这是你决定的吗?我比车大。
Did you decide this? I'm bigger than the car.
* I don't want to take it anymore ♪
*我不想再接受它了 ♪
♪ I'll just stay here locked behind the door ♪
♪ 我就锁在门♪后留在这裡
♪ Just no time to stop and get away ♪
♪ 只是没有时间停下来离开 ♪
♪ 'Cause I work so hard to make it every day ♪
♪ “因为我每天都♪在努力工作
♪ Whoo-hoo ♪
♪ 嗖 嗖 ♪
我们今天做饭,小伙子!
We cooking today, boy!
救救这个黑鬼,彼特!
Save this nigga, Pete!
* Whoo-hoo ♪
* 呜 ♪
该死!他们在跟踪你?
Oh, shit! They're following you?
他妈的!- “第六页”和“只是贾裡德”!
Fuck! - "Page Six" and "Just Jared"!
你只是继续开车,
You just keep driving,
我要抽这些活泼的火鸡。
and I'm gonna smoke these jive turkeys.
[咯咯笑]
[cackles]
不,没事!他们可以给我拍照!
No, it's fine! They can just take my picture!
哦不!
Oh, no!
有他妈的枪!脆皮,不!
There's fucking guns! Crispy, no!
两人:哦,该死!
both: Oh, shit!
[枪声和弹跳] - 保持直截了当!
[gunfire and ricochets] - Keep it straight!
别这样!请!请!
Don't do that! Please! Please!
他妈的泡菜。这就是秘密。
The fucking pickles. That's the secret.
难以置信的泡菜。看。你会知道的。
Unbelievable pickle. Watch. You'll see.
我靠。- 嗯嗯。
Holy shit. - Mm-hmm.
那是泡菜。
That's a pickle.
该死!他们正在向那边走来!
Oh, shit! They're coming around that way!
他要开枪了!他在向我们开枪!
He's gonna shoot! He's shooting at us!
对不起!- 哦,不,上帝!
Excuse me! - Oh, no. God!
让我来处理这个。- [尖叫]
Let me take care of this. - [screams]
你♥他♥妈♥杀了一个人!
You fucking killed a guy!
嗖!
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
我们他妈的要迟到!
We are gonna be so fucking late to the show!
我不认为古巴人是众所周知的
I don't think the Cubans are known
对于他们的 cu-zeen,我会对你说实话。
for their cu-zeen, I'll be honest with you.
为了他们什麽?呸?
For their what? Cu-zeen?
我不认为古巴人以他们的食物而闻名。
I don't the Cubans are known for their food.
你说库泽恩。- 铜泽恩。没错。
You said cu-zeen. - Cu-zeen. That's right.
这不是咕咕吗?- 好吧,好吧-
It's not coo-zeen? - Okay, well--
我不是说...也许是——
I'm not saying... Maybe it's--
是崔妖。
It's cu-zeen.
是咕
It's coo-zine or cu-zine?
与泽恩。
Cu-zeen.
吉莉,什麽他妈的
Gilly, what the fuck
回去了吗?
is going on back there?
那傢伙死了?
That guy dead?
伙计们,我要对你们说实话。
Guys, I'm gonna be honest with you.
这他妈的太烂了!
This fucking sucks!
埃文,你在那边感觉怎麽样,嗯?
Evan, how you feeling over there, huh?
伙计们,这不好!伙计们,我们该怎麽办?
Guys, this is not good! Guys, what do we do?
我们他妈的怎麽互相说话?
How the fuck are we talking to each other?
* And it's hard to say ♪
*很难说 ♪
♪ Just how some things never change ♪
♪ 有些事情永远不会改变 ♪
♪ And it's hard to find ♪
♪ 而且很难找到 ♪
♪ Any strength to draw the line ♪
♪ 任何力量来划清界限 ♪
♪ Oh, I'm just burning doin' the neutron dance ♪
♪ 哦,我只是在燃烧中子舞 ♪
现在是重炮的时候了。
Now it's time for the heavy artillery.
尼克大炮,宝贝!
The Nick Cannon, baby!
注意你的头髮!- 哦,什麽?
Watch your hair! - Oh, what?
哦,他妈的。-搞什麽?
Oh, fuck. - What the fuck?
不。
No.
终极酥脆!-不!
The ultimate crispy! - No!
不要杀我的朋友!请不要杀我的朋友!
Don't kill my friends! Please don't kill my friends!
什麽?两者:火箭筒!
What is that? both: Bazooka!
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
哦,我的上帝。我想我把那个脆皮杀死了。
Oh, my God. I think I killed that crispy to death.
脆皮!
Crispy!
是的!
Yeah!
这太疯狂了。
This is insane.
我不敢相信这最终是
I can't believe this ended up being
有点像我这辈子见过的最酷的狗屎,伙计。
kind of the coolest shit I've ever seen in my life, dude.
是的!
Yeah!
是的,宝贝!
Yeah, baby!
哦,操!
Oh, fuck!
喔!-是的。
Whoo! - Yeah.
哦,操!
Oh, fuck!
他妈的,我们刚刚杀了人吗?
Fuck, did we just kill somebody?
好吧,溷蛋。这是真的。
All right, motherfuckers. It's been real.
如果你们再来305,你知道该给谁打电♥话♥,
If y'all ever in the 305 again, you know who to call,
但我每两周更换一次我的号♥码,
but I change my number, like, every two weeks,
所以你可以给我发电子邮件 BenGluberman@2cmail.net。
so you can email me at BenGluberman@2cmail.net.
辣小子屎。喔!
Hot boy shit. Whoo!
脆皮。
Crispy.
好吧,我们要关闭它。
All right, we're shutting it down.
我现在清醒了。
I'm getting sober now.
不再有毒品。
No more drugs.
你做了返校煎饼?
You made back-to-school pancakes?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
我知道我似乎付了钱
I know it seems like I pay
对彼得的更多关注,
so much more attention to Peter,
但是亲爱的,你总是在我的脑海裡。
but honey, you are always in my thoughts.
所以现在,我要确保向你们展示
And so now, I'm gonna make sure to show you that
每一天。-好。
every single day. - Okay.
我需要你告诉我
I need you to tell me
正是你现在在说的。
exactly what you're talking about right now.
哦,你没什麽好担心的。
Oh, it's nothing for you to worry about.
一切都是为了最好的。
It's all for the best.
所以我应该生活在恐惧中吗?
So I'm just supposed to live in fear?
不,您可以放心
No, you can rest assured
你的母亲一直在监视你。
that your mother is keeping a watchful eye on you.
我现在体内有发射器吗?
Do I have a transmitter in my body right now?
拜託。太荒谬了。
Oh, please. That's ridiculous.
这隻是您的手♥机♥,您的汽车和您的遥控钥匙。
It's just your phone, your car, and your key fob.
关键是,我现在要干涉你的生活
Point is, I'm now going to interfere in your life
就像我♥干♥涉彼得一样。
just as much as I interfere in Peter's.
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表