剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
我们只是 - 我们将开始这个,
We'll just-- we'll get this started,
我们会——是的,我们会——让我们得到——
and we'll just--yeah, we'll--let's get--
让我们让你得到你的分数。
let's get you on your marks.
喔!
Whoo!
让我们这样做!
Let's do this!
最后看了看水蛭。
Last looks on Leech.
还有行动!
And action!
对不起,咕噜咕噜。
Sorry, grunt.
我的工作是送你回家。
My job is to get you home.
家?
Home?
我看罗伯茨的那天就不再有家了
I stopped having a home the day I watched Roberts
像鱼一样内脏。
get gutted like a fish.
该死的,芬纳蒂!
God damn it, Finnerty!
你不敢告诉我什麽是家吗!
Don't you dare tell me what home is!
这就是我们现在的家!
This is our home now!
他在做唐尼吗?
Is he doing Downey?
罗伯茨生了一个孩子!
Roberts had a kid!
总得有人告诉那个孩子
Somebody's going to have to tell that kid
他爸爸死了。
that his daddy is dead.
有人会说,你♥爸♥爸,他死了!
Someone's going to have to say, your dad, he's dead!
嗨,彼特!
Hi, Pete!
你好吗?
How are you?
听到你的声音真是太好了。
It's so nice to hear your voice.
布拉德怎麽样?
How is Brad?
他做梦吗?- 嘿,妈。
Is he dreamy? - Hey, Ma.
罂粟怎麽样了?
How's Poppy doing?
你知道,他是 - 他没事。
You know, he's-- he's all right.
他很暴躁。
He's cranky.
他只是,呃,称电视是一个我们不是的词
He just, uh, called the TV a word that we're not
应该再说了,因为他找不到,嗯,
supposed to say anymore, because he couldn't find, um,
“这是美好的生活。”
"It's a Wonderful Life."
我告诉过你,柏格宁吃了
And I told you that Borgnine ate
所有的圣诞装饰品。
all the Christmas decorations.
我能够在一夜之间在亚马逊Prime上更换它们。
I was able to replace them on Amazon Prime overnight.
凯西!
Casey!
来把这个放在前门上。
Come put this on the front door.
哦,亲爱的。我希望你在这裡。
Oh, honey. I wish you were here.
是的。嗯,你知道,这是重拍。
Yeah. Well, you know, it's reshoots.
所以这不是我他妈的选择,你知道的。
So it's not like I have a fucking choice, you know.
哦,我知道了。
Oh, I know.
只是,呃——我不知道还有多少,
Just, uh-- I don't know how many more,
呃,耶诞节我们要和罂粟一起过,
uh, Christmases we're going to get with Poppy,
你知道的?- 是的,我知道,好吗?
you know? - Yeah, I know, all right?
你不必愧疚绊倒我,你知道吗?
You don't gotta guilt trip me, you know?
我对此无能为力。
There's nothing I can do about it.
我他妈的被困在加拿大,没有我喜欢的人。
I'm fucking stuck in Canada with nobody I even like.
没有冒犯。
No offense.
不,我——我不是想让你难过。
No, I'm--I'm not trying to make you feel bad.
我只是说,你知道,我们想念你。
I'm just saying that, you know, we miss you.
我们希望你在这裡。就这样。
We wish you were here. That's all.
我得走了。我得走了。我在工作。
I got to go. I got to go. I'm at work.
我稍后会给你打电♥话♥。
I'll call you later.
还行。我爱你,亲爱的。再见。
OK. I love you, honey. Bye.
嘿,脖子阴♥部♥多久了,嗯?
Hey, how much longer for the neck pussy, huh?
10分钟,ish。- 好吧,很酷。
10 minutes, ish. - All right, cool.
我要去抽根烟,好吗?
I'm going to go smoke a cigarette, all right?
真的?
Oh, really?
嗯——好吧,一旦他完成了,
Um--well, as soon as he's done,
我们需要你在片场。
we're going to need you on set.
我们正在行动。
We're moving.
凉。
Cool.
我就——那我就休息一下。
I'll just--I'll just take a break, then.
好吧,很酷。我会回来的。
All right, cool. I'll be back.
我。
Yo.
哇。
Whoa.
你是彼特·大卫森。
You're--you're Pete Davidson.
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
你在度假吗?
Are you on vacation?
确定。
Sure.
你想打保龄球吗?
Do you want to bowl?
不。
No.
你是来玩街机的吗?
Are you here for the arcade?
呃,你想吃披萨吗?
Uh, do you want some pizza?
听着,你们。我需要一些药物。
Listen, you guys. I need some drugs.
就像现在一样,好吗?
Like now, OK?
我真的完蛋了,好吗?
I'm really fucked up, all right?
我在这裡拍一部战争片。导演在iPad上。
I'm out here doing a war movie. The director's on the iPad.
他们告诉我布拉德彼特会参与其中,但他没有。
They tell me Brad Pitt's going to be in it, and he's not.
是德文水蛭!
It's Devon Leech!
德文·里奇是谁?-完全!
Who's Devon Leech? - Exactly!
它看起来和布拉德彼特一模一样,但事实并非如此!
It looks exactly like Brad Pitt, but it's not!
我一身一人,孤身一人,我爷爷快死了,
And I'm all fucked up and alone, and my grandpa's dying,
我所有的朋友都不会接我他妈的电♥话♥,
and all my friends won't answer my fucking phone calls,
我将不胜感激
and I would just really appreciate it
如果你们中的任何一个有什麽。
if either one of you had anything.
兄弟,我们得到了你。
Bro, we got you.
好吧。
All right.
这他妈的是什麽,内斯奎克?
The fuck is this, Nesquik?
就像抽杂草一样抽它。-你确定?
Just smoke it like weed. - You sure?
耶诞节那天,我们在保龄球馆工作。
We're working at a bowling alley on Christmas.
我们非常重视变高。
We take getting high very seriously.
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥] - 好答桉。
[phone ringing] - Good answer.
等一下。
Hold on a second.
怎麽了,鸡♥巴♥?
What's up, dick?
嘿,你在哪裡,伙计?
Hey, where are you, man?
他们,就像,吓坏了你不在片场。
They're, like, freaking out that you're not on set.
我很好,伙计。
I'm fine, man.
我和朋友们在保龄球馆。
I'm at a bowling alley with my friends.
等等,你是来买♥♥毒品的吗?
Wait, are you there to buy drugs?
是的。
Yeah.
如果你在这裡,我就不必做这种狗屎了。
I wouldn't have to do this shit if you were here.
我——我知道。
I--I know.
我只是,就像,在耶诞节中间
I'm just, like, in the middle of, like, Christmas
现在和莉齐的家人在一起,你知道吗?
with Lizzie's family right now, you know?
伙计,爆发。去他妈的狗屎。
Dude, break out. Fuck that shit.
只是——离开吧。
Just--just leave.
来加拿大和我一起出去玩吧,伙计。
Just come hang out with me in Canada, man.
加油。这会很有趣。
Come on. It'll be fun.
我真的不能。
I really can't.
我——我处于一种非常标志性的境地。
I'm--I'm in a, like, very Hallmark situation.
纨绔子弟。来吧,伙计。
Dude. Just come, man.
只需跳上飞机。我们会玩得开心的。
Just hop on a flight. We'll have fun.
我们可以打保龄球,吃披萨,我猜。
We could bowl and have pizza, I guess.
伙计,这边就像耶诞节一样,
Man, it is like so Christmas over here,
她爸爸一直叫我儿子。
and her dad keeps calling me son.
我在深里,伙计。
I'm in deep, man.
我真的很深。- 随便,伙计。
I'm in really deep. - Whatever, man.
圣诞快乐。他妈的。。。
Merry Christmas. Fucking...
彼特?
Pete?
狗屎。
Shit.
那你的脖子怎麽了?
So what happened to your neck?
我中枪了。
I got shot.
哦。- 该死的。
Oh. - Damn.
嘿,谢谢,伙计们。圣诞快乐。
Hey, thanks, guys. Merry Christmas.
彼特戴维森在棕色的东西上。
Pete Davidson's on the brown stuff.
[吉米·索尔的《如果你想快乐》]
* If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life ♪
*如果你想幸福一辈♪子
♪ Never make a pretty woman your wife ♪
♪ 永远不要让漂亮的女人成为你的妻子 ♪
♪ So for my personal point of view ♪
♪ 所以就我个人的观点♪而言
♪ Get an ugly girl to marry you ♪
♪ 找一个丑姑娘嫁给你 ♪
♪ If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life ♪
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表