剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
Yes, let's go! Let's go!
你没事吧?你在流血。
Are you OK? You're bleeding.
你需要一分钟吗?-不。
Do you need a minute? - No.
我要毁了那个婊♥子♥。
I'm going to destroy that bitch.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
大家都清理出来。
Everybody clear out.
那!那!
Iso! Iso!
* Make shit impossible ♪
*让狗屎变得不可能 ♪
♪ Night and day... ♪
♪ 日夜... ♪
啊!
Ahh!
繁荣!
Boom!
这就是我这样做的原因。这就是我这样做的原因。
This is why I do this. This is why I do this.
干得好,女士们。我们走吧!
Good job, ladies. Let's go!
哦,你好。
Oh, hello.
嘿。-嘿。
Hey. - Hey.
你成功了。
You made it.
你睡了吗?
Did you get some sleep?
我在想睡觉。
I was thinking about sleeping.
但是我吸了那麽多葯,我想也许我不应该,
But I did so many drugs, I thought maybe I shouldn't,
因为我可能会死。
because I would probably die.
是的。
Yeah.
还行。
OK.
让我们帮你清理一下。
Let's just get you cleaned up.
你知道,他们说你,呃,从来没有,呃,
You know, they say you, uh, never, uh,
如果你热爱你所做的事情,在你的生活中工作一天。
work a day in your life if you love what you do.
所以——所以我爱你。
So--so I love you.
我去给你弄点咖啡。
I'll get you some coffee.
谢谢。-是的。
Thanks. - Yeah.
今天很有趣。
That was fun today.
是的。是的,确实如此。
Yeah. Yeah, it was.
你看到我的扣篮了吗?
Did you see my dunk?
好好先生。
Yeah, man.
你真的把它带到了洞里。
You really took it to the hole.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,我不得不打电♥话♥给ISO。
Yeah, I had to call for the iso.
好一个。
Good one.
欢迎来到南岛女僕。
Welcome to the South Island Handmaids.
我无法取回磁带,
I couldn't get the tape back,
我知道这听起来像个坏消息
which I know sounds like bad news
但实际上是个好消息。
but actually is good news.
因为如果那个磁带存在,
Because if that tape existed,
我们再也嫁不下去了。
we wouldn't be able to get married again.
爸爸?
Dad?
不,是雷。
No, it's Ray.
哥们,你好吗?
How you doing, buddy?
你在这裡干什麽?- 跟我说话,伙计。
What are you doing here? - Talk to me, man.
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
好的,雷·罗马诺。
OK, Ray Romano.
嗯,嗯,耶诞节期间我一个人在这裡,
Well, um, I'm all alone here during Christmas,
似乎没有人在乎。
and nobody seems to care.
我的罂粟快死了,他假装没事。
And my Poppy is dying, and he's pretending like he's OK.
但我们都知道他不是。
But we all know he isn't.
真可惜。是的。
That's a shame. Yeah.
嘿,你介意我,呃,
Hey, you mind if I, uh,
通过这个琼的第三个篮子?
pick through this Joan's on Third basket?
是的,説明自己。
Yeah, help yourself.
是的,我的意思是,呃,爷爷...
Yeah, I mean, uh, grandpas...
他们给你一点智慧,
they give you a little bit of wisdom,
然后他们死了,好吗?
and then they die, all right?
这就是他们所做的。
That's what they do.
但你还是得到了你的母亲,对吧?
But you still got your mother, right?
你得到了你的妹妹——
You got your sister--
在较小程度上,你的朋友。
to a lesser extent, your friends.
是的。我不知道,伙计。
Yeah. I don't know, man.
我只是——我觉得真的很可怜
I just--I feel really pathetic
而且,就像一个失败者,也许——
and, like, a loser, and maybe--
也许没有我,每个人都会过得更好。
maybe everyone's just better off without me.
也许他们是,但你不应该关注这一点。
Maybe they are, but you shouldn't focus on that.
你做得很好。
You're doing great.
你服用药物是为了让自己感觉好些,对吧?
You're taking drugs to make yourself feel better, right?
以下是您需要执行的操作。
Here's what you need to do.
去你♥妈♥的♥摆脱它。
Fuck your way out of it.
如果你从这次谈话中得到什麽,
If you take anything from this conversation,
而是你应该让自己被吸走。
it's that you should get yourself sucked.
当然。- 你得到了毒品,对吧?
Yeah, sure. - You got the drugs, right?
你有保龄球馆的毒品?
You got the bowling alley drugs?
你有氯♥胺♥酮♥吗?什麽叫氯♥胺♥酮♥?
You got the ketamine? What's it called, ketamine?
是的,但我不想最终陷入 K 洞。
Yeah, but I don't want to end up in a K hole.
我不知道那是什麽。
I don't know what that is.
但是你必须掉进一个屁♥股♥洞里,
But you got to fall into a butthole,
是你必须做的。
is what you got to do.
来吧,伙计。
Come on, man.
杀了我看你♥他♥妈♥的这个样子。
Kills me to see you fucking like this.
你知道你的问题是什麽吗?你没有任何问题。
You know what your problem is? You don't got any problems.
你太聪明瞭。你太有趣了。
You're too smart. You're too funny.
你♥他♥妈♥的——你什麽都太擅长了。
You're fucking-- you're too good at everything.
你应该写一本书。我读过那本书。
You should write a book. I'd read that book.
只是他妈的一切。
Just fuck everything.
你不会变得更年轻了,伙计。
You ain't getting any younger, man.
加油。你有那个大鸡♥巴♥,对吧?
Come on. You got that big dick, right?
你就像猫灭霸。
You're like pussy Thanos.
出去他妈的,伙计。
Just get out there and fuck, man.
最幸运的人...
The luckiest man...
在地球上。
On the face of the Earth.
搞什麽?- 3, 2, 1.
What the fuck? - 3, 2, 1.
等一下 - 2--
Wait a sec. - 2--
坚持。- 1.
Hang on. - 1.
1.-他妈的!
1. - Fuck!
切!
Cut!
他妈的!谢谢,男孩们。
Fuck! Thanks, boys.
这是对彼特大卫森的总结。
And that's a wrap on Pete Davidson.
哇。包装?-是的。
Whoa. Wrap? - Yeah.
我以为是六天。
I thought it was, like, six days.
干得好。不,已经两周了。
Great job. No, it's been two weeks.
哦。
Oh.
和你一起工作很棒。
It was great working with you.
你也是。-是的。
You, too. - Yeah.
呃,你叫什麽名字?
Uh, what's your name?
呃,莫妮卡。
Uh, Monica.
莫妮卡。
Monica.
莫妮卡,是的。
Monica, yeah.
所以,呃,在下一个,对吧?
So, uh, on the next one, right?
我爱妳。
I love you.
你们所有人,我爱——我爱你们所有人。
All of you, I love-- I love all of you.
祝你好运。-好吧。
Good luck. - All right.
谢谢--好的。
Thank--OK.
圣诞快乐,彼特大卫森。
Merry Christmas, Pete Davidson.
我给他六个月的时间。
I give him six months.
谢谢,伙计。
Thanks, man.
我不知道没有你我会做什麽。
I don't know what I'd do without you.
谢谢你带上我的信♥用♥卡♥。
Thanks for bringing my credit card.
是的。
Yeah, yeah.
嗯,我已经在这裡待了三个小时了。
Um, I've been here for, like, three hours.
怎麽样,呃--呃...
How's, uh--uh...
她是什麽脸?
what's--what's her face?
哦,莉齐。-是的。
Oh, Lizzie. - Yeah.
是的,很棒。大概已经五年了。
Yeah, it's great. It's been, like, five years.
我不能,呃,等你见她。
I can't, uh, wait for you to meet her.
彼特!
Pete!
哦不。
Oh, no.
你好。
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表