剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
我们他妈的在康复。
We're in fucking rehab.
什麽?- 这是 -
What? - It's-it's--
这是康复。
it's rehab.
啊。
Ah.
好的,是的,看,
OK, yeah, see,
艾米给了我位址,但她没有告诉我
Amy gave me the address, but she did not tell me
这就是我要去的地方。
that this is where I was going.
嘿,伙计们,我们都是为了变得更好,好吗?
Hey, guys, we're all here to get better, OK?
那你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
So who the fuck are you?
呃,我是科尔森。
Uh, I'm Colson.
嗨,科尔森。- 嗨,科尔森。
Hi, Colson. - Hi, Colson.
嗨,机♥枪♥凯利。
Hi, Machine Gun Kelly.
他甚至知道你是谁。
He even knows who you are.
让我为小组声明,
Let me just state for the group,
你们可能是大人物
You guys might be big shots
在那些门外,但在这裡,
outside those doors, but inside here,
你什麽都不是,好吗?
you're nobody, OK?
名人在这裡毫无意义。
Celebrity means nothing here.
在这裡,我们都是平等的。
In here, we're all equals.
我们都是为了变得更好。
We're all here to get better.
是的,听迈克尔,你们。
Yeah, listen to Michael, you guys.
这个地方真棒。
This place is pretty awesome.
你只需要来这裡大约七八次
You just have to come in here about seven or eight times
让它真正工作。
for it to actually work.
这对你来说已经多少次了?
How many times has this been for you?
就像,一个柔软的五。
Like, a soft five.
我已经来过这裡15次了,好吗?
I've been here 15 times, OK?
现在世界是我他妈的牡蛎。
And now the world is my fucking oyster.
嘿,艾米。
Hey, Amy.
嘿,埃文,听着。
Hey, Evan. Listen.
彼特没有回我的任何电♥话♥。
Pete is not returning any of my calls.
是的,好吧,他在康复中心,你知道吗?
Yeah, well, he's in rehab, you know?
所以,呃,我敢肯定,他们,就像,拿走了他的手♥机♥。
So, uh, I'm sure they, like, took his phone.
我只是想确保他知道
I just want to make sure he knows
关于凯西的毕业,好吗?
about Casey's graduation, all right?
她一直在努力工作。她值得庆祝。
She's been working really hard. She deserves to be celebrated.
我厌倦了她觉得自己受到了惩罚
I'm tired of her feeling like she's being punished
因为是好孩子,好吗?
for being the good kid, OK?
彼特应该在那裡。
Pete should be there.
是的,嗯,我会确保他知道。
Yeah, um, I'll make sure he knows.
你知道,我支援他在那裡所做的一切,
You know, I support everything he's doing there,
但我真的很想让彼特在那裡。
but I'd really like for Pete to be there.
那我可以给他写一张纸条什麽的吗?
So can I write him a note or something?
我的意思是,我保证我们不会给他任何药物。
I mean, I promise we won't give him any drugs.
我什至不会给他阿司匹林。他会喝雪碧。
I won't even give him aspirin. He'll drink Sprite.
是的,我不太确定这就是康复的工作方式,
Yeah, I'm not really sure that's how rehab works,
但是,呃,是的,是的。
but, uh, yeah, yeah.
你这样做。- 好的,再见。
You do that. - All right, bye.
再见。
Bye.
跟着那位女士。睁大眼睛。
Follow the lady. Keep your eyes peeled.
看。
Watch.
好吧。
All right.
哦,蓝色的!
Ooh, the blue ones!
这些是我的最爱。
These are my favorite.
他们让我忘记了我的童年。
They make me forget my childhood.
毫米!
Mm!
你好,唐纳德。
Hello, Donald.
嘿。- 你有一秒钟吗?
Hey. - You got a sec?
是的。
Yeah.
你好吗?在这裡有宾至如归的感觉?
How you doing? Feeling at home here?
我要去见贝蒂。
I'm going to see Betty.
为我的女儿做一个手镯。
Make a bracelet for my daughter.
嘿,让我问你一个问题。
Hey, let me ask you a question.
快速提问。只需要一秒钟。
Quick question. It'll only take a second.
是的?
Yeah?
你和我他妈会出问题吗?
Are you and me gonna have a fucking problem?
你在谈论什麽?
What are you talking about?
我在说什麽?-是的。
What am I talking about? - Yeah.
你是骗子吗?- 我得 -
Are you a cheeker? - I got to--
我得做一个手镯。
I got to make a bracelet.
过来这裡。-是的?
Come here. - Yeah?
吐出来。
Spit it out.
我不-- - 吐出来他妈的。
I don't-- - Spit it the fuck out.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你为自己感到骄傲?
You proud of yourself?
我不是。 - 好吧。
I'm not. - All right.
猜猜今晚谁不去看电影之夜?
Guess who's not going to movie night tonight?
滚开他妈的离开这裡。
Get the fuck out of here.
你骗人?
You cheeking?
你笑,彼特?
You cheeking, Pete?
嘿,父亲,嗯,这是——
Hey, Father, um, it's--
距离我上次忏悔已经20年了。
it's been 20 years since my last confession.
嗯,我不太确定
Um, I'm not really sure
如果我的所作所为真的可以被原谅。
if what I've done could even really be forgiven.
别担心,我的儿子。
Do not worry, my son.
没有什麽是我们的天父不能饶恕的。
There's nothing our Father can't forgive.
没有什麽是他没有听到的。
There's nothing He hasn't heard.
好吧。
OK.
嗯,嗯——
Well, um--
我,呃...
I, uh...
其实挺不错的...
It was actually pretty nice...
我必须离开这裡。- 放轻鬆,男孩。
I got to get out of here. - Take it easy, boy.
听着,我是好莱坞导演约翰·L·沙利文。
Listen, I'm John L Sullivan, a Hollywood director.
有人打了我一巴掌。我必须离开这裡。
Somebody slugged me. I got to get out of here.
好莱坞什麽?
A Hollywood what?
放轻鬆,好吗?
Take it easy, will you?
敲门,敲门。
Knock, knock.
嘿,你在这裡做什麽?
Hey, what are you doing here?
快来带你去治疗吧。
Come to take you to your treatment.
呃,不用担心。
Eh, don't worry about it.
我正在使用他们的俄♥罗♥斯♥专车服务。
I'm using their Russian car service.
他们让我在车裡抽烟。-是的,我明白。
They let me smoke in the car. - Yeah, I know.
我带你去。
I'm going to take you.
而且,呃,几天后我们就有凯西的毕业典礼了。
And, uh, we have Casey's graduation in a few days.
你还记得吧?- 嗯嗯,我都知道了。
You remember, right? - Mm-hmm, I know all about it.
我会弄清楚的。我会在那裡。
I'm gonna figure it out. I'll be there.
不用担心。
Don't worry.
我也不需要你带我去医院。
And I don't need you to take me to the hospital, either.
我知道我不需要。为什麽要自己去?
I know I don't need to. Why should you go by yourself?
因为我不想让任何人看到我这样。
Because I don't want anybody seeing me like that.
是的,上帝禁止有人在软弱的时刻看到你。
Yeah, God forbid someone sees you in a moment of weakness.
它会打破幻想。
It'll shatter the illusion.
听着,我是个大姑娘。
Listen, I'm a big girl.
我想尽可能多地和爸爸在一起,
I want to spend as much time with my dad as I can,
所以你会停止成为这样的溷蛋吗
so will you stop being such a jerk
让我们离开这裡?
and let's get out of here?
听着,我来自哪裡,你不说,
Listen, where I come from, you don't talk about it,
你不要抱怨它。
you don't complain about it.
现在是你该走的时候了,你走吧,
It's your time to go, you just go,
所以这就是它的意义所在。
so that's what it's about.
你有我的许可去死。
You have my permission to die.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我想花一点时间
I would like to spend a little bit of time
在那之前和你在一起,如果没关係的话。
with you before that, if that is all right.
那麽,拜託,我们可以离开这裡吗?
So please, can we get out of here?
呃,艾米,艾米,艾米。
Uh, Amy, Amy, Amy.
我要拿你怎麽办?
What am I gonna do with you?
柄。
Shanks.
浅滩。
Shwelcome.
森林点?
Forest Point?
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表