剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
好吧,今天是非常悲伤的一天。
Well, today is a very sad day.
你如何与某人说再见
How do you say goodbye to someone
谁是我们所有人生活中的固定装置?
who is such a fixture in all of our lives?
你知道,我终于明白意思了
You know, I finally understand the meaning
碧昂斯的歌♥曲「不可替代」,
of the Beyoncé song "Irreplaceable,"
因为他永远不会被取代。
for he will never be replaced.
他不仅仅是一条狗。
He was more than just a dog.
他就是柏格宁。
He was Borgnine.
他是个绅士。
And he was a gentleman.
从第一天起,
From day one,
只在小便垫上去了。
only went on the wee-wee pad.
从不落地。
Never the floor.
总是在小便垫上。
Always on the wee-wee pad.
不会上地板。
Wouldn't go on the floor.
我的意思是,他并不完美。
I mean, he wasn't perfect.
他有他的缺点,对吧,乔?
He had his flaws, right, Joe?
他——他曾经吠叫
He--he used to bark
在电视上的黑人。
at Black people on the TV.
但回想起来,那只是在「科斯比秀」期间,
But in retrospect, it was only during "The Cosby Show,"
所以也许他认识到了一些我们没有意识到的东西。
so maybe he recognized something that we didn't.
我永远不会忘记我们把——
I'll never forget when we put the--
他身上的帽子和眼镜。
the hat and glasses on him.
还记得吗,乔?
Remember, Joe?
太搞笑了。
It was hilarious.
他妈的搞笑。
Fucking hilarious.
对不起。
Excuse me.
现在让我们默哀片刻
Now let's take a moment of silence
并尊重博吉。
and honor Borgie.
哦,我的上帝。- 啊,他妈的!
Oh, my God. - Ah, fuck!
他妈的。
Fuck.
他妈的?
The fuck?
该死。
Damn it.
呼。没事的。
Whew. It's fine.
她很好。嘘。
She's fine. Shh. Shh.
停。停。嘘。
Stop. Stop. Shh.
不好意思。
Sorry.
悲伤的一天。
Sad day.
这是非常悲伤的一天,是吧?
It's a very sad day, huh?
你好。-你好。
Hello. - Hello.
很高兴见到妈。
Good to see you, Mom.
嘿,你好吗?
Hey, how are you?
你好,家裡的其他人。
Hello, rest of the family.
罗伊,好吧。非常好。
Roy, all right. Very good.
这是可悲的。
This is sad.
唐娜,嗨。
Donna, hi.
好吧。
All right.
我现在想邀请
I would now like to invite
家人和朋友来到这裡
family and friends to come up here
并在博吉的坟墓上撒一点泥土
and sprinkle a little dirt on Borgie's grave
这样你就有机会说最后的告别了。
so you can have an opportunity to say a final goodbye.
彼特,什麽鬼?
Pete, what the fuck?
谢谢,罗伊。
Thanks, Roy.
哦!
Oh!
博吉!
Borgie!
哦!啊,操!
Oh! Ah, fuck!
我他妈的脚卡住了!
My fucking foot's stuck!
对不起,博吉。
Sorry, Borgie.
不好意思。不好意思。
Sorry. Sorry.
彼得。。。
Peter...
我很抱歉。
I am so sorry.
我错了。你是对的。
I was wrong. You're right.
没有什麽能他妈的解决你。
Nothing will fucking fix you.
没什麽,你♥他♥妈♥的什麽都做不了。
Nothing, nothing you could fucking do.
把我留在裡面吧。对不起。
Just leave me in. I'm sorry.
彼得,无言以对
Peter, there are no words
来形容我有多失望。
to describe how disappointed I am.
妈妈,对不起。
Mom, I'm sorry.
不,你不是。
No, you're not.
彼特,等等。
Pete, wait.
你真的要这样离开这裡吗?
Are you really just gonna dip out of here like this?
是的,我认为没有人希望我在这裡,所以...
Yeah I don't think anybody wants me to be here, so...
好吧,好吧,把你的钥匙给我。
Okay, well, give me your keys.
我不会让你这样开车的。
I'm not gonna let you drive like this.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我想我把他们留在了他妈的坟墓洞裡。
I think I left them in the fucking grave hole.
马上回来。
Be right back.
对不起。
Excuse me.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
这很愚蠢,对吧?谢尔比?
It's pretty dope, right? The Shelby?
它,就像 - 它很漂亮 - 非常罕见。
It's, like-- it's pretty--pretty rare.
我不会让你摆脱困境的。
I'm not gonna let you off the hook.
你必须解决这个问题。
You have to fix this.
这是你的家人。
It's your family.
是的,好吧,妈妈和罂粟
Yeah, well, Mom and Poppy
似乎真的不在乎了,
don't really seem to care anymore,
那麽他妈的重点是什麽?
so what's the fucking point?
现在什麽都不重要了。
Nothing matters now.
你真是个他妈的宝贝,彼特。
You're such a fucking baby, Pete.
在你这个年纪,你应该照顾他们。
At your age, you're supposed to be taking care of them.
你知道的,对吧?
You know that, right?
还有,我呢?你知道我的存在。
Also, what about me? You know I exist.
我和其他人一样有感情。
I have feelings just like everybody else.
你为什麽总是把我当成我无所谓?
How come you always cast me like I don't matter?
你确实很重要。我。。。我知道。他妈的。
You do matter. I...I know. Fuck.
你说得对,好吗?你是对的。
You're right, okay? You're right.
你永远是对的,你知道吗?
You're always right, you know?
我他妈的——
I fuckin'--
你知道我爱你
You know I love you
比什麽都重要。
more than anything.
你必须得到説明。您需要説明。
You have to get help. You need help.
我不在乎是给我还是给你,
I don't care if it's for me or for you,
所以你可以出现在一些胡说八道的动作片或其他什麽地方。
so you can be in some bullshit action movie or whatever.
就他妈的做吧!
Just fucking do it!
你意识到你正在破坏这个家庭,对吧?
You realize you're destroying the family, right?
你伤了妈妈的心。
You're breaking Mom's heart.
好吧,好吧。我去。
All right, fine. I'll go.
我去康复,好吗?
I'll go to rehab, okay?
你是认真的?
You mean it?
我愿意,我会去的。对不起。
I do. I'll go. I'm sorry.
好。
Good.
或--
Maybe--
也许在我走之前,也许——也许今晚,
maybe before I go, maybe-- maybe tonight,
我们出去,吃一顿家庭晚餐,什麽的。
we go out, have, like, a family dinner, something.
我,妈和罂粟。
Me, you, Mom, and Poppy.
那就太好了。
It would be nice.
是的,这就是妈妈想要的
Yeah, that's literally all Mom's wanted
自从你回家了。
since you've been home.
* 当你在我♪身边时
* While you're near me ♪
♪ 我不觉得忧鬱 ♪
♪ I don't feel blue ♪
♪ 当我们接吻♪时
♪ And when we kiss ♪
♪ 我知道你也需要♪我
♪ I know you need me too ♪
♪ 我不敢相信我找到了爱情 ♪
♪ I can't believe I've found a love ♪
♪ 那是那麽纯粹和真实 ♪
♪ That's so pure and true ♪
♪ 但这一切都是胡说八道 ♪
♪ But it all was bullshit ♪
♪ 这是一个该死的笑话 ♪
♪ It was a goddamn joke ♪
♪ 当我想起你时,琳达 ♪
♪ And when I think of you, Linda ♪
我希望你♥他♥妈♥的窒息 *
♪ I hope you fuckin' choke *
* 希望你高兴 ♪
* I hope you're glad ♪
♪ 用你对我♪做了什麽
♪ With what you've done to me ♪
我不喜欢你。
I don't like you.
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表