剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
你--
You--
你知道做妈妈有多难吗?
do you have any idea how hard it is to be your mother?
啊!是的,不!
Ah! Ye, no!
我错过了什麽吗?发生了什麽事?
Did I miss anything? What happened?
不。
No.
不,你很好。
No, you're good.
他妈的。
Fuck.
该死的,这裡很臭。
Damn, it stinks in here.
我要把这些东西扔掉。
I'm gonna throw this stuff away.
是的。
Yeah.
狗屎。表演时间到了。
Shit. It's showtime.
嘿!
Hey!
罗西博士?
Dr. Rossi?
彼特。
Pete.
什麽,呃——你为什麽在我家?
What, uh-- why are you at my home?
你是——你是「鲍勃呢」吗?
Are you--are you "What About Bob"-ing me?
什麽--这是什麽?这是--
What--what is this? This is--
这不合适,彼特。- 不合适--
this is inappropriate, Pete. - Inappro--
你是他妈的斯卡特曼?-哇!
you're the fuckin' Scatman? - Whoa!
是你?-彼特
It's you? - Pete,
我想你有一个躁狂偏执的发作,
I think you're having a manic paranoid episode,
你把这个投射到我身上,好吗?
and you're projecting this onto me, okay?
那是胡说八道。用户怎麽来了
That's bullshit. How come the user
此位址是否附有 LLC 协定?
had an LLC agreement attached to this address?
使用者-- -好的,好的,好的!
The user-- - Okay, okay, fine!
怎麽来了——你怎麽来-- -是的!好!是的!
How come--how come you-- - Yes! Fine! Yes!
太棒了,彼特。太棒了。你抓住了我。
Bravo, Pete. Bravo. You caught me.
呃,恭喜你。
Uh, congratulations.
点燃你的烟斗,夏洛克·福尔摩斯,
Light up your pipe, Sherlock Holmes,
“因为这个在书裡。
'cause this one's in the books.
这是怎麽?
What is this?
为什麽——你为什麽有长剑?你是来杀我的吗?
Why--why do you have a glaive? Have you come to kill me?
你在做什麽,彼特?
What are you doing, Pete?
我不知道,伙计。我真♥他♥妈♥的煳涂了。
I don't know, man. I'm really fuckin' confused.
我们为什麽不进去聊一会儿
Why don't we go inside and have a little chat
关于这个,免费。
about this, free of charge.
放下武器,
Put the weapon down,
让我们聊一聊。
and let's just have a little chat.
你为什麽要这样对我?你知道如何触发
Why would you do this to me? You know how triggering
这他妈的创伤是?- 看,彼特。
and fucking traumatic this is? - Look, Pete.
我以为你现在已经想通了,
I thought you would have figured this out by now,
但显然,它只是没有打通你的电♥话♥。
but clearly, it's just not getting through to you.
你没看到这是什麽?
You don't see what this is?
我在帮你,彼特。
I am helping you, Pete.
这都是我们治疗的一部分。
This is all part of our treatment.
你在谈论什麽?
What are you talking about?
你正在做的所有这些工作。
All this work you're doing.
你痴迷于这张维琪百科图片。
You're obsessing over this Wikipedia picture.
你知道这告诉我什麽吗,彼特?
You know what that tells me, Pete?
这告诉我,你做得一点也不好。
That tells me that you're not doing very good at all.
我的意思是,彼特,这隻是我跟踪你的方式,
I mean, Pete, this is just my way of tracking you,
还是控制你,你知道吗?
or controlling you, you know?
但是,就像,我试图保持标籤
But, like, I'm trying to keep tabs
关于你是否取得了任何进展,上帝该死的,
on if you're making any progress, and God damn it,
你失败了!
you have failed!
这是什麽方法?
What kind of method is that?
那是一种什麽样的疗法?
What kind of therapy is that?
我不必向你解释自己。
I don't have to explain myself to you.
你听起来像他们所有人。
You sound like all the rest of them.
他们都说,哦,你疯了。
They all say, oh, you're crazy.
你的方法不切实际,
Your methods are impractical,
不人道,无效,他们行不通,
inhumane, ineffective, they won't work,
他们不是,呃,基于科学。
they're not, uh, based in science.
你知道我说什麽吗?闭嘴——
And you know what I say? Shut your--
闭上你的嘴,你这个愚蠢的哈佛溷蛋!
shut your mouth, you stupid Harvard asshole!
我甚至不是受过大学训练的治疗师,
I'm not even a college-trained therapist,
我知道的比你多。
and I know more than you.
你没有大学学位?
You don't have a college degree?
这有什麽关係?
What does that matter?
什麽,我必须在牆上挂一块小牌匾
What, I have to have a little plaque on my wall
让你感觉良好?好?
for you to feel good? Okay?
是的!- 好的,哦,所以现在你 -
Yeah! - Okay, oh, so now you're--
你专注于别人拥有的东西。
you're fixating on what other people have.
哦,这傢伙有一辆比我更好的车。
Oh, this guy's got a nicer car than me.
这傢伙有一个真正的专业治疗师。
This guy has an actual professional therapist.
我必须拥有他所拥有的。
I gotta have what he has.
我的天哪,我们会有
My goodness, we're gonna have
週四有很多话要说,朋友。
a lot to talk about on Thursday, pal.
你不觉得我花钱给一个人谈论很奇怪
You don't think it's weird that I pay a guy to talk about
一个操♥我♥脑袋的傢伙,
a guy who's fucking with my head,
这是同一个他妈的傢伙?-一点也不。
and it's the same fucking guy? - Not at all.
你知道吗?我将不得不
Do you know what? I'm gonna have to
与您进行一次完整的其他会话
have a whole other session with you
引导您完成此操作。
to walk you through this.
好的,你的星期二怎麽样?
Okay, how's your Tuesday?
我会把你写成铅笔。
I'm gonna pencil you in for that.
你是个白♥痴♥。我要走了。- 不,伙计!
You're an idiot. I'm leaving. - No, dude!
哦,彼特,我明白了,好吗?
Oh, Pete, I get it, okay?
你很沮丧。这需要处理很多事情。
You're frustrated. This is a lot to process.
所以--呃,好吧。
So--uh, all right.
好吧,我週二会给你写,我们很好。
Well, I will pencil you in for Tuesday, and we are good.
不,你被解僱了。
No, you're fired.
连週四都不行?
Not even on Thursday?
我再也见不到你了。
I'm never gonna see you again.
我已经把你放进去了,所以我要
I've already put you in, so I'm gonna
如果我现在取消它,必须向您收费。
have to charge you if I cancel it now.
但我没有预约!
But I didn't make the appointment!
不到24小时,这隻是规则。
It's less than 24 hours, and that's just the rule.
你被解僱了!- 好的,彼特,
You're fired! - Okay, Pete,
这是关于照片的吗?-是的!
is this about the photo? - Yes!
好吧,我会把愚蠢的照片拿下来,好吧,
Okay, I'll take the stupid photo down, okay,
如果你对它如此执着,好吗?
if you're so fixated on it, all right?
但我不会放弃你。
But I'm not gonna give up on you.
我不会放弃我的病人,彼特。
I don't quit on my patients, Pete.
我不放弃他们。直到他们死去的那一天。
I don't give up on them. Not until the day they die.
他们都死了。他们中的大多数人都有。
And they all die. Most of them have.
主要是自杀。
Suicide, mostly.
不是全部。
Not all of them.
你在这裡。
You're here.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
你也做了假的死亡公告,不是吗?
You did the fake death announcement, too, didn't you?
好吧,我想我们永远不会知道。
Well, I guess we'll never know.
去你♥妈♥的♥,伙计。
Fuck you, dude.
除非你不再关心那些无关紧要的事情!
Unless you stop caring about the things that don't matter!
彼特,你花了这麽多时间和精力
Pete, all this time and energy you've spent
关注这一点——
focusing on this--
你本可以把注意力花在
you could have spent that focusing on
对你来说真正重要的事情,彼特。
the things that are really important to you, Pete.
彼特,你生命中最重要的是什麽?
What matters in your life, Pete?
艾米,妈?
Amy, your mom?
令堂?
Your mother?
彼得?彼得,你在哪裡?哦,我的上帝。
Peter? Peter, where are you? Oh, my God.
他妈的,你很好。
Fuck, you're good.
没有狗屎,彼特。
No shit, Pete.
週四见?
I'll see you on Thursday?
实际上,你能做星期五吗?
Can you do Friday, actually?
我有一件事——我忘了,星期四我有一件事。
I have a thing--I forgot, I have a thing on Thursday.
我可以做缩放。你做缩放吗?
I could do Zoom. Do you do Zoom?
变焦很好。
Zoom is fine.
我会在我的车裡,如果这不是问题的话。
I'll be in my car, if that's not an issue.
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表