剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, in the past,
我只为,像,其他人,
I've only gone for, like, other people,
从历史上看,这是行不通的。
and historically, that doesn't work.
但现在我要为自己而去,你知道,
But now I'm gonna go for myself, you know,
“因为我跌到了谷底。
'cause I hit rock bottom.
这不是很好吗?
Isn't that great?
漂亮的袜子。
Nice socks.
谢谢,他们是小鸭子。
Thanks, they're duckies.
你知道,我真的很想相信你。
You know, I really want to believe you.
是吗?-是的。
You do? - Yeah.
你应该。
You should.
你知道我太在乎你了
You know I care about you way too much
看到你再次妨碍你自己的方式。
to see you get in your own way again.
是的。
Yeah.
我知道你可以解决这个问题。
I know you can fix this.
好吧,你得答应我一件事。
Well, you just gotta promise me one thing.
什麽?
What?
如果我这样做并且没有成功,
If I do this and it doesn't work out,
然后我就可以自杀了,
then I get to kill myself,
你也无能为力阻止我。
and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
好。是的,当然。交易。
Okay. Yeah, for sure. Deal.
你只是很酷吗?
You're just cool with that?
我在乎你说的前100次那样的狗屎,
I cared the first 100 times you said shit like that,
现在感觉就像你结束对话的方式。
and now it just feels like the way you end conversations.
公平。
Fair.
让我们他妈的离开这裡。
Let's get the fuck out of here.
是的?
Yeah?
不好意思。
Sorry.
呃,只是,呃...
Uh, just, uh...
不是——不是——不是——不是这样的。
Not--not--not--not like this.
应该等到我回来。
Should probably wait till I get back.
马上?-是的。
Right now? - Yeah.
你要选择这一刻——
You're gonna choose this moment--
这将是你要改变的时刻?
this is gonna be the moment you're gonna change?
我知道。-马上?
I know. - Right now?
我的鸡♥巴♥想打我的脸。
My cock wants to punch me in the face.
我好湿。
I'm so wet.
呸!-哦。。。我知道。
Ugh! - Oh... I know.
相信我,我不想。
Believe me, I don't want to.
就像,我穿了——我穿了一套西装。
Like, I wore--I wore a suit.
我知道。你穿西装很好看。
I know. You look nice in the suit.
真?-是的。
Really? - Yeah.
你看起来像史密斯先生。
You look like Mr. Smith.
喜欢史密斯先生吗?-是的。
Like Mr. Smith? - Yeah.
哦,这就是我要的。
Oh, that's what I was going for.
看,不,我--
Look, no, I--
我只是。。。
I just...
我想了很多你前几天说的话,
I thought a lot about what you said the other day,
你是对的。
and you're right.
对一个人这样做是不公平的。
It's not fair to do that to a person.
我很抱歉。我。。。
And I'm sorry. I...
显然,我们应该在一起。
Obviously, we should be together.
我知道那件事。
I know that.
就像,你很棒。
It's like, you're great.
你真有趣。你太聪明瞭。
You're so funny. You're so smart.
甚至不敢相信你和我说话,
Can't even believe you talk to me,
“因为我他妈是个白♥痴♥,对吧?
'cause I'm such a fucking idiot, right?
我们在一起玩得很开心。
And we have so much fun together.
但我认为这就是为什麽
But I think that's why
它,就像,吓坏了我很多,“因为...
it, like, freaks me out a lot, 'cause...
我不想失去它。
I wouldn't want to lose that.
我他妈的会受伤的
I'd be so fucking hurt
如果我吹了,你知道吗?
if I blew it, you know?
如果我不照顾好自己
And if I don't take care of myself
把我的狗屎放在一起,我就把这个搞砸了。
and get my shit together, I'll just fuck this up.
我不想搞砸这个。
And I don't want to fuck this up.
那我能不能做个绅士
So could I just be a gentleman
然后带你到你家门口?
and walk you to your door?
我为你感到骄傲。-谢谢。
I'm proud of you. - Thanks.
送你下车后,我会在车裡抽搐。
I'll be jerking off in my car once I drop you off.
好吧。是的。- 是的,相同。
All right. Yeah. - Yeah, same.
好。
Okay.
谢谢。-你知道吗?
Thank you. - You know what?
我想我改变了主意。
I think I changed my mind.
不,太晚了。-他妈的!
Nope, too late. - Fuck!
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。拿到你的包了。
Hey. Got your bag.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你知道,我真的很高兴你——
You know, I'm really happy that you're--
你会得到你需要的説明。
you're gonna get the help that you need.
我知道我可能不会说很多,
I know I might not say this a lot,
我知道这可能他妈的对我有用。
and I know it's probably fucking hell working for me.
我无法想像。
I can't imagine.
他妈的,那一定很粗糙。
[laughing] Fuck, that must be rough.
不,是-- -我的意思是,只是——
No, it's-- - I mean, just--
我知道你只是真心关心我,
I know you just genuinely care about me,
我真的很感激。
and I really appreciate it.
不要以为我认为这是理所当然的,你知道吗?
Don't think that I take it for granted, you know?
我的意思是,我可能不知道你女朋友的名字。
I mean, I may not know your girlfriend's name.
对不起。- 是,呃,莉齐。
I am sorry. - It's, uh, Lizzie.
丽兹?哦。-是的。
Lizzie? Oh. - Yeah.
我想我要向她求婚。
I think I'm gonna propose to her.
真的?
Oh, really?
对不起,我不能参加婚礼,
Sorry I won't be able to make it to the wedding,
但我真的为你感到骄傲和高兴
but I'm really proud and happy for you
你找到了一个人,因为你应得的。
that you found someone, 'cause you deserve that.
我们还没有 - 我们还没有确定日期。
We haven't-- we haven't set a date yet.
是的,我做不到。
Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to make it.
我只是——我真的很感激你为我所做的一切,伙计。
I just--I really appreciate everything you do for me, man.
我只是——我爱你,伙计。
I just--I love you, man.
你知道,像兄弟一样。
You know, like a brother.
就像,你是我的兄弟。
Like, you are my brother.
我在胡言乱语。
And I'm rambling.
我只是。。。
I just...
只是,是的,这个。
just, yeah, this.
想要你拥有那个,所以...
Want you to have that, so...
哦,这是礼品卡
Oh, it's the gift card
你的经纪人上周得到了你。
that your agent got you last week.
是的,是卡博恩。
Yeah, it's Carbone.
是的。- 我知道你爱卡博恩。
Yeah. - And I know you love Carbone.
我真的很想让你拥有它。
I really wanted you to have it.
是的,我想我使用了大部分
Yeah, I think I used most of this
前几天我们订货时,但是——
when we ordered delivery the other day, but--
你至少可以得到佛卡夏。
You could at least get the focaccia.
是的,佛卡夏很好。- 佛卡夏。
Yeah, focaccia's good. - The focaccia.
带上约会真是太有趣了。
It's so fun to bring a date.
你可以把莱斯利带到那裡。
You could bring Leslie there.
丽兹。-丽兹。
Lizzie. - Lizzie.
这不重要。
It doesn't matter.
是的,我真的很爱你,伙计。
Yeah, I really love you, man.
而我真的——
And I really--
我喜欢和你一起工作。
I love working with you.
“为。”你为我工作。
"For." You work for me.
也一样。
And same.
好。
Okay.
请不要死。
Please don't die.
就是这样。
That's it.
哇,这是怎麽回事,同性恋男孩?
Whoa, what's going on here, gay boys?
彼特,你想说话,我的G?
Pete, you wanted to talk, my G?
是的,只是,呃,坐下。
Yeah, just, uh, take a seat.
我一会儿就和你在一起。
剧集 | 无名之辈(2023) | 导航列表