剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
《贝艾尔》前情提要
Previously on"Bel- Air"
我想为过去的事道歉
I want to apologize for the past.
那会儿我们年少轻狂嘛 -是
We were young. Yes.
大学的时候我还能为自己辩解 但现在是成年人了
But while I could excuse it in college, as an adult,
我能承担责任
I can own it.
抱歉 薇薇
I'm sorry, Viv.
对 对不起
Uh, I'm I'm sorry.
可不能这样 -同意
That cannot happen. No, I agree.
感觉除了咱俩 其他人都和好了
It seems like everybody made up except for us.
我只希望能有个不同的开始
I just wish things could have started a little differently.
我们还有时间重新来过
We still got time for a do- over.
爸 妈 我想给你们介绍下我朋友阿米拉
Mom, Dad, I would love for you to meet my friend Amira.
现在要把自己放在第一位
Prioritize yourself right now.
让卡尔顿也这么做吧
Let Carlton do the same.
我跟拉马库斯有件很特别的事要说
Me and LaMarcus have a very special announcement.
我单膝下跪
I got down on my knee
向我的一生挚爱求婚
and asked the love of my life to marry me.
抱歉我伤害了你 贾兹
I'm sorry that I hurt you, Jazz.
每次生活中碰到挫折 你就会逃避
Every time something in life gets hard, you run.
你离开那个男人
It's only a matter of time
也不过是时间问题
before you run away from that nigga, too
如果你考虑合作
If you'll consider teaming up, final spot
年轻黑人才俊项目最后一个位置就是你们的
in"Young, Gifted, and Black"is yours.
我们真的要一起开始创业了
We are really about to start a business together.
你 有什么想法不
You, uh, got any ideas?
超多
A million.
想想我们的爱好 -好 我们喜欢做什么
Think about our hobbies. - OK, what do we like to do?
为黑人运动员开大♥师♥班
Master class for Black athletes.
面包布丁甜点球
A bread pudding dessert ball.
假胸毛 -菲尔叔叔能用得上
Chest toupees. - Uncle Phil could use that.
想想看
Think about it.
能够自♥由♥自在的在路上行驶还不用担心
The freedom to drive around in peace without worrying
被警♥察♥拦下
about getting pulled over.
这个应用程序能黑进当地警方的扫描器
The app would hack into local police scanners
这样你就能知道测速陷阱的确切位置了
so you would know exactly where the speed traps are.
酷 想法不错
Dope. Not a bad idea.
是 但这违法啊
No. Just an illegal one.
有多违法 -行吧
How illegal are we talking? - Right.
想象下
Picture this.
不需要推的购物车
A shopping cart you don't have to push.
它们会在商店里跟着你走 薇婶婶
They just follow you around the store, Aunt Viv.
感觉没必要哎
It feels unnecessary.
好吧 我觉得你们会喜欢这个的
OK, I think you guys are going to love this one.
一个在线设计师服装交易平台
An online trading post for designer clothes.
挺棒的 -对吧
I mean, that's fire. Right?
就是天才创意 你肯定会用的
Like, it's it's brilliant. You - you would totally use it.
当然了
Absolutely.
实际上 我已经在用了
In fact, I already do.
是个很受欢迎的应用 叫易潮
It's a very popular app called Depop.
该死
Damn it!
早上好啊 威尔 -早
Good morning, Will Good moring.
早上好啊 威尔 -早
Good morning, Will Good morning.
你起挺早的啊 侄子
You're up and at em early, nephew.
要追昆汀阅读清单的进度
Just catching up on Quentin's reading list.
你知道吗 他每周都能读一本书
You know he reads a book a week?
我很喜欢这人的思维方式
I just love the way this guy thinks.
看看这个
Check this out.
你得进入那种奋斗的心态
"You got to shift into that hustle mentality.
学会创造自己的生活 而不是让生活
Learn you can create your life instead of letting
发生在你身上
life happen to you. "
嗯 我读过昆汀的回忆录 他是个聪明的年轻人
Yeah, I read Quentin's memoir- - he's a smart young man.
是 而且他总是在考虑下一步
Yeah, and he's always thinking about what's next.
想象下
Imagine
22岁成为世界上最伟大的拳击手之一
one of the biggest fighters in the world at 22,
获得数百万的代言合同 处于巅峰状态
millions in endorsement deals, at the top of his game.
然后他做了什么 他转赛道了
And what does he do? He pivots.
开始投资初创公♥司♥
He starts investing into startups, you know.
他在别人还不知道加密货币是什么的时候
He got into crypto before anybody
就已经进入这个领域了
even knew what that was.
看看他现在的成就
And look at him now.
这就是我想拥有的奋斗精神
See, that's the hustle I'm trying to have.
我喜欢你现在的心态 威尔
I love where your head's at Will
但既然这个夏天你不打篮球了
But now that you're not playing basketball this summer,
看来你有大把空闲时间
it seems like you got a lot of free time.
我们考虑你也许可以
And we've been thinking that you
去乡村俱乐部打点零工
might want to pick up some hours at the country club.
打零工
Hours?
昆汀在为第一场比赛训练的时候
Well, Quentin held down a full- time job
还干全职工呢
while he was training for his first fight.
反正你也整天在俱乐部待着
I mean, you spend your days at the club anyway.
我找人问了问 他们还在招人呢
I made a few calls. They're still hiring.
你们聊什么呢
What are y'all talking about?
威尔要去俱乐部工作
Will getting a job at the club.
为什么
Why?
卡尔顿 你父亲和我认为
Carlton, your father and I think
你也该找份工 -慢着 啥
you could use a job, too Wait, what?
你也该学下辛苦工作的价值
You could stand to Iearn the value of a little hard work.
讲真 这是咋回事
Yo, literally, what is happening?
你心理医生说结构很重要
Your therapist said that structure is important.
建立日常规律的生活对你有好处
You know, a routine would be good for you.
我有生活规律啊
I have a routine.
我们这周就得提交
Wha- - you- - we have to turn in our business plan
商业计划书了 对吧
this week, right?
兄弟 我们都绞尽脑汁了 但一无所获
Look, man, we been racking our brains, and we got nothing.
我觉得如果我们想有个好点子
I think if we want to have an idea,
就该出去拓展人脉
we should be out there networking, you know.
乡村俱乐部里都是有权有势的人
The country club is full of power players.
还满是跟我同校的小孩呢
It's full of kids we go to school with.
那些凝视 同情的眼神 还有关心
The stares, the sad eyes, the"how are yous? "
你躲不了一辈子的 儿子
You can't hide from life, son.
好吧 迟早都有那么一天
AII right, sooner or later, the day will come.
真棒 我选择晚点面对
Great. I vote later.
卡尔顿 我相信你 -谢谢啊
Carlton, I believe in you. - And I appreciate that.
这事没得商量
This is nonnegotiable.
随时告知我们进展
Keep us posted.
高分辨率视野
♪High- res vision
高帮鞋穿得恰到好处
♪High tops fitting just right ♪
富有几乎像那种 我没有偏离正轨的风格
♪Rich almost like that, I don't drop right style ♪
敞篷车整夜疾驰 V12高屏幕
♪Drop top whipping all night, V12 high screen ♪
你看到我的时候 脖子都要断了
♪Breaking necks when you see me on sight♪
打破了新的尊重
♪Break brand- new respect
没睡过 下一张支票正合适
♪Ain tslept, next check just rght ♪
见到你总是很高兴 布里格斯先生
It's always good to see you, Mr. Briggs,
没想到你竟然想找工作
Well, I was pleasantly surprised you wanted a job.
你一直是我们匹克球场的常客
You've been a regular on our pickleball courts.
是 我还在努力找我的
Yeah, man, I'm still trying to figure out my sweet spot
完美击球点呢
on that ground stroke.
关键在于
It's all about lining up
手眼协调 -是
the hand- eye coordination. Yeah.
你怎么样啊 卡尔顿
And, uh, how are you, Carlton?
真的 你有照顾好自己吗
I mean, really, are you taking care of yourself?
有的 谢谢
I am. Thanks.
你♥爸♥妈是我们这里多年的会员
Your parents have been members for years,
我会尽我所能帮你们
and I will do anything to help.
很高兴听你这么说 因为 卡尔顿和我
Well, that's amazing to hear because, uh, me and Carlton
加入了一个很有名的
are actually a part of a very prestigious
创业项目
entrepreneurship program. Oh.
是 我们很希望有机会
Yeah, we would love the opportunity
提高我们的商业技能
to grow our business skills.
客户管理 也可以是销♥售♥
Uh, account management, maybe- - maybe sales.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表