剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
Unless he needs a break, because, you know,
医生说不要太勉强
the doctor said not to push it too hard.
没事 我感觉挺好的 -真的吗
No, no, Imfeeling good. Yeah?
我挺好的
Imfeeling good.
我儿子状态还是很好
My boy's still in the game.
真不敢相信我们女儿要结婚了
Can't believe our little girl is getting married
第一次认识的时候我们才六岁
We were only six years old when we first met.
作为你家庭的一部分
Your family, being part of it,
我从没把这一切视作理所当然
never took any of it for granted.
更多美好的时候还在后面呢杰
Many more moments to come, G
好伴郎团来照一张
Okay, best man with the groomsmen.
DK- 呦
Yo, DK- Yo.
你是我最喜欢的橄榄球联盟外接手
You're my favorite wide receiver in the NFL
谢谢啊
Iappreciate that.
客气了
Of course, man.
不过别让拉马库斯听见哈
Don't let LaMarcus hear you say that, though.
我听见了
I heard it
要加把劲了 兄弟
Step your game up, man.
没毛病 笑一个
You said it Smile.
小心哈 年轻人
You better be careful, young man.
高昂起头
♪Hold your head up high ♪
嘿 宝贝 -嘿 妈
Hey, baby. Hey, Ma.
瞧瞧
Look at you.
你好帅哦 -谢谢
You look so handsome. Thank you.
你也很漂亮
You look very beautiful
谢谢
Oh, thankyou.
好
Aw. Okay.
嘿 亲爱的 -嘿
Hey, sweetheart Hey.
你好 威尔
Hello, Will.
吉姆 对吧
Jim, right?
嘿 介意跟我聊两句吗
Hey, you mind if I holler at you fora second?
威尔
Will-
妈 没事的
Ma, it's all good.
我只想以男人身份跟他谈谈
Ijust want to talk to him man to man.
真不敢相信你长这么大了
Man, I can't believe how much you've grown.
上回见到你
Last time I saw you
嗯 闲话少叙 吉米
Yeah, save the small talk, Jimmy.
听着 我爱那个女人
Look, I love that woman more than anything
胜过一切 明白吗
on this Earth, okay?
也许我不能每天陪在她身边 但我会一直陪着她
And I may not be around day to day, but I'm around.
明白吗
You feel me?
当然
Of course
我知道你俩关系有多好
I know how close you two are.
好 那就好好对她
Okay. Well, then treat her right,
我们就没问题
and we ain't gonna have no problems.
你母亲是个很棒的女人
You know, your mother's a wonderful woman,
我真的很在乎她
and I care about her a lot.
她在费城很受欢迎
She gets a lot of attention in Philly,
所以能最终追到她是我的幸运
so Im Iucky Ifinally got to shoot my shot.
等等 杰拉德 往回倒一倒
Hold on, Gerald, go back for a second.
你说她在哪儿很受欢迎
You said she get a lot of attention where?
你知道吗
Um, you know what
也许你该跟你妈聊聊
you probably should talk to your mom
吉米
Jimmy.
你知道大家老拿咱俩体型作比较吗
You know people compare our physiques all the time?
你看
Like, look
摸摸看
F- feel that.
不用了吧
I'm good.
瞧你们这俩小子
Look at you boys.
走了这么远
You've come a long way.
一路很不容易吧
It's been a journey, huh?
你们处理的很谦逊
You've handled it with humility,
优雅
grace.
能看着你成长是我的荣幸 卡尔顿
It's been an honor to watch you grow, Carlton.
他也没怎么长
He ain't grow all that much.
他还有的长呢
He still got a little bjt to go
来吧
Come on.
你也是 威尔
You too, Will.
我看到你努力伸展自己
I see you, stretching yourself,
想尽情享受人生
wanting to make the most of this life.
但别忘了欣赏已经走过的路
But don't forget to appreciate how far you've already come.
今天的你 已经是个成功的年轻人了知道吗
The young man you are today is alreadya success, all right?
嗯 谢谢 杰
Yeah. Thanks, G.
乌云仍然闪耀的原因
♪Ooh, the reason why the clouds still shine ♪
为什么婚礼总会让人这么感伤呢
Why do weddings make us so sentimental, huh?
等下
Oh. Hold on.
嘿 女士们 时间到了
Okay, ladies, it's time.
首先 借来的东西
First of all, something borrowed.
有了 我的钻石耳环绝对是借来的
Yes, my diamond earrings are definitely on loan.
别弄丢了哈
Don't lose them, girl.
然后就是 蓝色的东西
And then we have something blue.
这块手帕是我们妈妈结婚时用的
This handkerchief is from our mom's wedding,
不敢相信吧
if you can believe that.
好漂亮
So beautiful.
还有我跟丽莎送你的新的东西
And something new from me and Lisa.
是你跳扫帚时候用的
For when you jump that broom.
我天
Oh, my gosh.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
好 女生们 让新娘
Okay, ladies, let's give the bride
自己待一会儿
a couple minutes to herself.
冥想
Meditate.
补充水分
Hydrate.
爱你
Love you.
谢谢
Thank you, girl.
我爱你
〖love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
外面见
See you out there.
嘿 贾兹
Hey, Jazz.
好哥们
My man.
关键时刻没掉链子
You came through in the clutch.
肯尼迪机场的小飞机差点把我颠废了
Damn puddle jumper from JFK almost took me out, though.
戒指呢
Where's the ring?
贾兹 你不会把价值十万美元的戒指
Jazz, man, I know you ain't put a $100, 000 ring
就放三明治袋子里吧
in a sandwich bag.
你说得对 对不起啊
You're right. I'm so sorry.
我家里没备着
I don't have a bunch of ring cases
一堆戒指盒啊威尔
hanging around the damn apartment, Will.
没事 给我吧
No, it's fine. Just give it to me.
等等 慢着慢着
Wait, hold on, hold on, hold on.
一路上我都在想
The whole way here, I was thinking,
希拉里可能把这枚戒指落在任何地方
Hilary could have left this ring anywhere, bro.
可她落在我家了
But she left it in my apartment.
而现在我来到了这里
And now I'm here,
在今天这么个日子
today.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what that is?
巧合
A coincidence?
命运
Fate.
贾兹
Jazz.
听着
Look, man,
求你别干出破坏婚礼的事 好吗
please don't do nothing to ruin this wedding, a'ight?
我大老远跑来
Look, I came all the way out here.
至少得亲手交给她吧
The least I can do is give it to her myself.
好吧 就
AlI right, just
进去之后 什么都别说
Look, when we get in there, don't say shit.
什么都别看 什么都别碰
Don't look at nothing, Don't touch nothing.
好吧 速战速决
A'ight? Let's move fast
好 来
AlI right, come on.
她在上面
She's up here.
请进
Come in.
我能叫你玫瑰吗
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表