剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
没有啦 妈就是反应过度
No, Mom's literally overreacting.
嘿 妈 你有时间吗
Hey, Mom, you got a minute?
当然
Of course
怎么了
What's going on?
我很感激你给我自♥由♥
So I really appreciate the freedom
可以和阿米拉在一起
that you have given me with Amira.
但我希望你和爸
But I was hoping that you and Dad
能尝试着多了解她一点
might make a bit of an effort to get to know her better
当然好啊
Of course
也许等瓦离开这
I mean, after Vy leaves town
然后抗♥议♥的事平息下来
and the protests die down,
我们就找个时间来
then maybe we could find some time- -
太好了 因为我邀请她今晚过来吃晚餐
Well, good because I invited her to dinner tonight,
她可高兴了
and she's so excited to be here.
今晚
Tonight
应该也行
That should be fine
好了 那我让你继续
OK, well, I'll let you get back to,
做你的瑜伽 合十什么的
you know, the yoga and the namaste of it all.
夏天 深夜我和你一起开车出去
♪Summer, late- night drives when I'm with you ♪
我是如此迅速的坠入爱河 也许这是真的
♪I fell in love real quick, maybe it's true ♪
班克斯先生 你好啊
Mr. Banks, what's up?
嘿 还好吗 贾兹
Hey, what's up, Jazz?
就那样
You know.
行吧 节奏狂潮乐队
AlI right, Stetsasonic.
第一支跟现场乐队合作表演的嘻哈组合
First hip- hop group to perform with a live band.
没错
That's right.
没有他们就不会有根音乐队
There'd be no Roots without em.
没错
Damn right.
有何贵干
So how can I help you?
我也希望只是来买♥♥唱片 但
Well, I wish it was to just buy music, but
我是奥马尔·坎贝尔的代表律师 然后
I represent Omar Campbell's legal interests, and- -
他想买♥♥下查理黑胶唱片店
and he- - he wants to buy Charlie's.
答案很简单
Well, I can make it very easy
不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
你筹够钱还清
Oh, so did you come up with enough
欠税了吗
to pay those back taxes?
我每晚都因为这事失眠
I'm losing sleep over it every night
这个报价
Well, the offer
还比较合理
is not unreasonable.
靠 -如果几周后
Damn. - And you won't get anything
这地方被拍卖♥♥
if this place lands on the auction block
那你什么都得不着了
in a few weeks.
这是奥马尔的意思还是你的
So is this Omar or you speaking?
我知道
Look, I know- -
我知道你一直努力维持生计
I know how hard you've been hustling to stay afloat.
但你没时间了 贾兹
But you're out of time, Jazz.
那又怎样 你想我放弃吗
So what, you want me to give up?
拿着这笔钱 你能重新开家店
With this cash, you could rebuild,
从头再来 不用再勉强度日
start over, no more scraping by.
把钱拿着吧 好好睡一觉
Look, take the money, and get some sleep.
这是朋友的建议
Now, that's a friend speaking.
我考虑了你说的话
I thought about what you said, and...
我会跟卢坐下来谈谈
I'll sit down with Lou.
是吗 -但要按我条件来
Yeah? - But on my terms.
我不想再把那男人的抓马
I don't want to bring that man's drama
带进这个家
into this house again.
找个中立的地方
Pick a neutral place.
没问题
I got you.
我这么做只是因为我爱你
I'm only doing this because I love you
我想你觉得有人支持你
and I want you to feel supported.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
但我发誓 威尔 但凡他大声吵吵
But I swear, Will if he raises his voice
或者说了什么不该说的
or if he says something sideways- -
妈 我保证
Ma, I promise,
会没事的
it's gonna be fine.
谢谢
Thank you
好吧 那么
AII right, so...
o 哪一件能表达”我们都能和平相处”呢
which one says, can we all just get along?
我会选中性色调
Hmm? - I'd go with the neutral tone.
很有马丁·路德·金1963年的风格
It's very MLK 1963.
阿米拉跟你♥爸♥妈要共进晚餐了
So how you feeling about dinner
你感觉怎么样
with Amira and your parents?
我们关系能不能继续下去
Well, the future of our relationship
就看这次了 所以
hinges on how well it goes, so...
还挺害怕的
terrified.
你呢 你感觉怎么样
What about you, man? How you feeling?
上次我跟我父母共处一室
I mean, it's been 13 years since I've been
都是13年前的事了 所以
in the same room with both my parents, so...
还挺害怕的
terrified.
现在我们还有机会
You know, it's not too late for us to just
跳窗逃跑
jump out a window and run.
祝好运 兄弟
Good luck, bro.
幸运总是青睐勇者
Fortune favours the brave.
嘿 我过来看看
Hey, just checking in.
怎么了 姨夫
What up, Unc?
我觉得你很棒 威尔
I'm very impressed with you, Will,
主动承担责任
the way you're taking the lead,
努力把家人团结在一起
trying to bring your family together.
我是看着你们学会的解决问题的方式
I mean, seeing how you all work stuff out,
你和薇姨 帮卡尔顿戒瘾的样子
you and Aunt Viv, helping out Carlton,
我只想看看我家人能不能做到
I guess I'm just trying to see if my family can do the same.
我知道这并不轻松
Well, I know it isn't easy.
但最终的结果是值得的
But what's on the other side is worth it.
你可以的 外甥
You got this, nephew.
你好 杰弗里
Wagwan, Geoffrey.
你好 罗曼
Wagwan, Roman.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
她经常这样吗
So is this normal for her?
不 不经常
No, it- - it's not.
她一向准时
She- - she's always really on time.
我们还是先吃吧 免得菜凉了
Let's just eat before the food gets cold.
我们真的很感谢你从伦敦远道而来
We really appreciate you coming all the way from London.
很高兴再次见到你 佩妮
Good to see you again, Penny.
开始之前
Before we get down to it,
我想说两句
there's something I need to say.
当年我辜负你了 杰弗里
I failed you all those years ago, Geoffrey.
你信任我 把家人交给我照顾
You trusted me to look after your family,
可我让你失望了
and I let you down.
佩跟我说你在海关被捕了
Pen told me you got arrested in Custom House.
洗钱
Laundering.
出来以后 世界都变了
Came out to a changed world.
所有人都散了 组织一片混乱
AlI the mandem scattered, organisation in shambles.
听着 罗曼 我
Look, Roman, what I did- -
不如就不计较当年的事了吧
Why don't we just let the past stay in the past,
可以吗
if that's all right?
你还真是从来都不拐弯抹角
Never one to beat around the bush.
你儿子
Your son
别把他扯进来
Leave him out of this.
进到福利系统
Going into the care system,
被另个家庭收养
getting adopted by a different family,
这可能是唯一让他藏起来的办法
probably the only thing that kept him hidden.
直到我联♥系♥上他
Until I made contact.
佩内洛普最近跟他的接触
Penelope's recent contact with him
也没能逃过他们的注意
also didn't go unnoticed.
家人会让我们妥协
Family compromises us.
现在你的行踪已经暴露 他们想跟你谈条件
Now your whereabouts are known, they want to offer you terms.
什么鬼
Wha di rass.
所以你是来帮他们传话的
So you're here to present their terms.
你干掉了组织头目
You took out the head of the organisation.
总是要付出代价的
There was always gonna be a price.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表