剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
无论你需要什么 我都支持你
Whatever you need, I got you.
好吗
Okay?
你从来都不孤单
You're never alone in this.
快过来
Come here.
好了 我们要开始了
Okay. We're gonna get started.
很高兴今晚能看到这么多家人和朋友
Glad to see so many family and friends tonight.
欢迎来到治疗小组
Welcome to the healing circle.
复吸是戒瘾的一部分
Relapse is a part of recovery.
所以当我们的队友跌倒时 我们更需要
And when one of us stumbles, we need to lean on each other
相互依靠
more than ever.
卡尔顿那边有消息吗 -还没有
Any word from Carlton? - No, nothing yet.
我想感谢到场的每一个人
I'm thankful for each and every one of you
给予阿米拉家人般的支持
coming to show your support for one of our own, Amira.
我们以前也曾这样站成一圈
We ve stood in this circle before.
你们上次站成一圈是为了我
You've stood in this circle for me.
省 我最想表达的一点是
The biggest message I wanna share is,
我们不应该指责任何人
no one is to blame
今晚 我们要用善意的话语
Tonight is a time for us to honor Amira
思念和祈祷为阿米拉祝福
with a few kind words, thoughts, and prayers
让她能在家中安心康复
as she continues to recover at home.
餐厅应该就在上面
So, um, think the restaurant's just up here.
你还好吗
You good?
还好 还好
Yeah, yeah.
就是在想弗雷德里克的事
Just thinking about Frederick, you know?
他会想明白的
He'll come around.
你之前提到
That story you told
我们三个远走高飞
about us running away,
重新开始的事
the three of us starting fresh.
怎么了
What about it?
我很喜欢
I like it.
你之前好像不太赞成
Didn't seem like that earlier.
但我现在看得更清楚了
Well, I, uh, see things a bit more clearly now.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你要么把我带向
You can either keep walking me
后面那辆越野车想让你带我去的地方
to wherever the SUV creeping behind us wants you to take me,
要么让我来领路
or you can follow my lead.
快走快走
Go, go, go.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你跟罗曼的计划泡汤了
Your little plan with Roman fell through.
你什么意思
How you mean?
组织拒绝和解
The organization refused to settle.
还有弗雷德里克闯下的祸
And that little tussle with Frederick- -
他骗的可不是一般的赌徒
It wasn't just some random bookie that he cheated.
确实不是 那只是个警告
No, it was a fucking warning.
我要是今晚不带你见他们
Either I bring you to them tonight,
他下次就别想回家了
or next time, he ain't coming home.
他们只想和你谈谈
Look, they said they just wanted to talk to you.
别这样啊 P
Oh, come on, P.
无论是什么 你都能处理好的
Whatever it is, you can handle it.
他认为自己很牛逼
He thinks he's a big man.
但他根本没那个能力
He can't stand a chance.
潘 现在是我最需要你相信我的时候
Pen, now more than ever, I need you to trust me.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
相信
Yes.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢分享 维多利亚
Thank you for sharing, Victoria.
阿米拉很勇猛
Amira is fierce.
我之前没想到 自己需要阿米拉这样的朋友
Amira is the friend I didn't know I needed.
是她让我变坚强
She made me stronger.
我等不及要告诉她这一点
And I can't wait to tell her that.
妈妈说 跪下祈祷
♪Mother says kneel and pray ♪
当一切变得艰难
♪ When it gets hard
你要卷起袖子
♪ I will roll those sleeves
我们总是在吵架
Man, did we fight.
她也很擅长吵架
And she was really good at it too.
她也从来不像其他人一样
But she also called me out on my bullshit
惯着我
like nobody ever has.
那里我会举目无亲
♪ Where there'll be no one around ♪
哦 脚踏实地
♪Oh, solid ground
脚踏实地
♪ Solid ground
我在踏进戒毒所的第一刻 就想放弃
The moment I got to rehab, I wanted to bail.
我差点就放弃了
And I almost did.
但阿米拉劝我坚持了下去
But Amira convinced me to hold on.
她说 我敢保证 只要你坚持下去
You know, she said that, "I promise if you do,
一切都会变得更好
it gets better. "
靠自己的感觉
♪ How does it feel
怎么样
♪ To be on your own?
没人接
♪No one to understand
我知道我在这里
♪ Iknow I'm here
我知道我不属于这里
♪And I don't belong
我今天匍匐在地
♪I'm on my knees today
这样当夜晚降临
♪When it gets dark
我将不再害怕
♪I will know no fear
生活有时是如此无情
*Life can be so unkind
她看见了我当时看不见的东西
You know, she saw what I couldn't at the time:
我的力量
my strength.
而现在
And now- -
我只想让她看到自己的力量
now I just want her to remember hers.
我要失去脚下的基石了吗
♪Am I losing solid ground? ♪
脚踏实地
♪ Solid ground
脚踏实地
♪ Solid ground
你们饭吃得还挺快
That was a fast dinner.
是啊
Yeah.
亲爱的 还记得
Um, darling, remember what I- -
我跟你讲过你♥爸♥的过去吗
I told you about your dad's past?
你不用再去想象了
You no longer have to imagine it.
我们要真正地谈一谈了
It's time for a real conversation,
而且我们时间不多了
and we don't have a lot of time.
你怎么不叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me?
你看起来挺累的
You looked tired.
而且呼噜又打得那么响
Also, you snore loud as shit.
你还说梦话呢
Well, you talk in your sleep.
在梦里大喊大叫
More like hollering,
行吧
Kay.
所以下次再见你
I guess the next time I see you,
你就是希拉里·奥尔顿夫人了
you'll be Mrs. Hilary Alton.
是的
Yes I will be.
再见 贾兹
Bye, Jazz.
再见 希拉里
Bye, Hilary.
早啊
Good morning.
抱歉 我不是故意吵醒你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.
你还是小宝宝的时候
When you were a baby,
我经常站在婴儿床旁
I used to just stand at the crib
看着你睡觉
and watch you sleep.
好吧 这就有点诡异了
Okay, well, that's not creepy.
不不 这可是世上最惬意的事
It's the most peaceful thing in the world.
阿米拉出了这么多事
You know, all this stuff with Amira
我超感谢你在我身边
I'm just so grateful that you're here.
我就在你身边啊
I am here.
我也会没事的
I'm gonna be okay.
看到昨晚那些青少年
Seeing all those teenagers last night just fighting
在挣扎着保持清醒
to be sober.
我知道他们有多不容易
I know it isn't easy.
想要清醒度过每一天 真的很难
It's a challenge every day to not use.
当我一个人的时候
When I was alone
需要单独面对这个恶魔 我
with just me and this demon, I- -
我差点就失败了 但我挺过来了 妈妈
I was so close, but I slayed it, Mom.
你的短♥信♥ 留言
And your texts, your messages,
即便是那些傻里傻气的 祝我今天愉快的
even those stupid, cheesy little sunshine memes
阳光表情包
telling me to have a good day.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表