剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
我妈一辈子都做两份工
My mama worked a double shift her whole life.
我不怕辛苦
I ain't scared of no hard work.
夹在两个世界之间
Caught in between both worlds.
我也是
Same.
我住英格尔伍德 在布伦特伍德上学
I live in Inglewood, go to school in Brentwood.
有几个好老师很关照我
Just got some cool teachers looking out
帮我找到这份暑期工
Hooked me up with this summer gig.
你读私立学校 -嘿 -别误会
You're a private school kid? - Hey, don't get it twisted.
你也不了解我
You don't know my story either.
但我想说 这份工还不错
But, I mean, gig not that bad, bro.
我们都知道这地方是怎么回事
We all know the ins and outs of this place.
你可以抱怨体制
You can either complain about the system,
也能让它为你所用
or you can make it work for you.
但体制能帮我
But can the system help me
完成我的创业项目吗
with my entrepreneurship program?
兄弟 我只是想找点灵感
Look, man Imjust looking for some inspiration for ideas,
仅此而已
that's all.
第九洞
Hole nine.
那帮搞技术的
See, them tech guys,
喝上几杯啤酒就会变得很健谈
they get real chatty after a couple beers.
问一个问题 他们就会告诉你他们是怎么
One question, they'll tell you how they
建立起整个帝国的
started their whole empire.
20分钟后回来
Be back in 20?
20分钟
20.
车停一下 球手打球呢
Hold the cart. Golfers are playing through.
嘿 你敢相信威尔要放弃篮球吗
Hey, can you beljeve Will is throwingl away basketball?
我不懂
Idon t getit
就没人告诉他
Imean, does no one tellhim
他在为一个白日梦放弃整个未来吗
he's throwing away his entire future ona- - on a pipe dream?
信我 威尔有妄想症
Trust me. Will is delusional.
他特别想成为贝艾尔孩子
He wants to be a Bel Air kid so bad.
真是浪费
That's a waste.
只要运球就好了呀
Just dribble the ball.
可以了
We're clear.
最近没你
没事吧
Everything OK?
你看起来有点紧张啊
You look a little tense.
没事 我挺好的
Uh, no. Yeah, no, I'm fine.
就是 放松一下
Just, uh- - just chilling.
跟你刚
Nothing to do
发信息的人没关系
with whoever you just sent a text to right now?
我知道你最不想谈的就是我的
I know the last thing you want to talk about
感情生活
is my relationships.
我知道约会是青春期的重要组成部分
I know dating is a big part of being a teenager,
我希望你能享受这一切
and I want all of that for you.
是 感觉短时期内
Yeah, well, it doesn't look like that's
很难实现
going to happen anytime soon.
我希望你开心
I want you to be happy.
但也许在把别人牵扯进来之前
But maybe it's better if you get your life together first
最好先把自己的生活整理好
before you bring somebody else into it.
好的
OK.
但是
But.
既然你把话说开了 我很谢谢你敞开心扉
since you're open, and- - and I appreciate that
阿米拉在我戒毒期间真的
Amira really helped me through rehab...
帮了我很多
like, a lot.
我只是不想失去她
And I just don't want to lose that.
听起来她真的很特别
She sounds really special.
真的
She really is.
我们甚至可以跟托马斯医生谈谈
We can even talk to Dr. Thomas about it.
我只求你保持开放的心态
All I ask is that you keep an open mind.
我会跟你♥爸♥谈谈的
I'll talk to your dad.
谢谢你抽时间看我的发现
I appreciate you taking the time to look over my discovery.
我知道你在忙自己的案子
I know you're busy with your own cases.
至少这点是能做到的
It's the least I could do,
毕竟你事务所给我介绍了那么多生意
with all the businesses your firm sent my way.
夜间小酌一杯 -行啊 -两指深就行
Nightcap? Yeah, maybe a finger or two.
为我们干杯
To us.
还有比我想象中更丰硕的合作关系
and an even more fruitful partnership than I imagined.
一直赢下去
We do stay winning.
所以 我想问一下
So, um, I got to ask- -
你告诉她
did you tell her
我们接吻的事了吗
about the kiss?
没必要让薇薇知道
There's nothing for Viv to know.
我们都放下了 不是吗 -是
We put it behind us, remember? - We did.
我也是 只是
I did. Ijust, uh
还是觉得有点内疚
just still feel a little guilty.
过去的事就让它过去吧
Let's keep the past in the past.
它会成为我们的秘密 -谢谢
It'll be our secret. - Thank you.
那我们明天见了
I'll see you tomorrow, then.
我觉得真的是太好了
I just think that's absolutely fantastic.
我受宠若惊
I would be so honored.
还有谁能说
I mean, who else can say they have
他们有尼曼基金会主席的推荐呢
a recommendation from the head of the Neeman Foundation?
威尔
Oh, Will!
嘿 威尔
Hey, Will
嘿 杰姬
Hey, Jackie.
杰姬刚刚让我给她写封推荐信
Jackie just asked me to write her recommendation
申请茱莉亚音乐学院
for her Juilliard application.
哦 那挺厉害的 恭喜
Oh, OK, that's- - that's dope. Congrats.
我就是想试试 -我支持你
I figured I'd shoot my shot. - I'll be rooting for you.
替我给你叔问好
Please tell your uncle I said hi.
如果你还需要别的 跟我说一声就行
And if you need anything else, just let me know.
再次感谢 班克斯夫人
Thank you again, Mrs. Banks.
你气色不错 -好久不见
You look good. It's been a minute.
所以现在混乡村俱乐部了哈
So country club boy these days?
是
Uh, yeah.
是
Yeah, you know
每天越来越向卡尔顿靠拢
Becoming more and more like Carlton every day.
听说你离开了球队我还挺难过的
I was low- key bummed when I heard you left the team.
本来以为这个暑期能见到你
I thought I'd be seeing you this summer.
医生说你跟你♥爸♥弄得不太愉快
Doc says something went down with your pops?
没什么大事
That was nothing.
你在我面前不用这样
You don't have to do that with me.
他说我也就会打篮球
He told me that basketball was the only thing I was good at.
就好像他了解我似的
As if he even knows me
jadkiO 我妈以前也总说我
My mom used to throw little shots
jatkbd 就没有舞者的身材
about not having a dancer's body.
但每次表演
But every recital
你猜我会在人群中寻找谁呢
whose face was I looking for in the audience?
是啊 看上去我们毫不在乎 但是
Right. It's like we shouldn't give a fuck, but- -
我们在乎
We do.
但是 看看你现在啊
But, hey, look at you now
茱莉亚小姐
Miss Juilliard.
也许我们都喜欢冲破
Maybe we're both bigger than the boxes
他们给我们设的限制
they try to put us in.
总之 我该 -是
Well, anyway, I should- - Yeah.
不 谢谢你能来
No, thanks for, uh, stopping by.
嗯
Mm- hmm, yeah.
别太疏远了
Don't be a stranger.
你好啊 伙计
What it do, buddy?
妞子 你那裤子真好看 我都想抢过来了
Girl, those pants are fire. I'm stealing them.
嘿 小老弟 新来的啊
Hey, baby boo. You look new.
我叫斯宾塞 主持人
I'm Spencer, group moderator.
卡尔顿
Carlton.
新来的
Newcomer.
好吧
AlI righty, then.
想坐哪坐哪吧
Sit anywhere your little heart desires,
最好坐前两排
preferably in the first two rows.
大家都想躲在后面
Everyone's always trying to hide in the back.
真让人桑心
Hurts my feelings.
阿米拉
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表