剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
我以为你要和阿米拉稍微拉开点距离呢
I thought you were taking a step back from Amira.
嗯 不 是我想错了
Yeah, no, I was wrong. Mm- hmm.
她懂我现在经历的一切
Look, she gets what I'm going through,
而这正是我所需要的
and that's what I need right now.
听上去某人是被爱情冲昏了头脑啊
Right, sounds like someone's nose is wide open.
兄弟 淡定哈
Bro, chill out.
我们等下要一起去互助会而已
We're literally going to an NA meeting later.
好吧
OK.
说到互助会
You know, speaking of that, like,
具体是怎样的
how- - how do those meetings go?
你们就坐成一圈 然后聊天吗
Like, you just sit around and talk in a circle?
你怎么知道要说什么的 ClassiquE
Like, how do you know what to say?
你是在考虑去参加互助会吗
Are you thinking about going to therapy?
我们准备好了
both. We ready! 38
我看见你了
OK, I see you!
等等 等我拍视频哈
Wait, wait, wait, let me get video.
还戴渔夫帽呢
With the bucket hat? Yeah.
好吧 为了帮我们展示最新产品
OK, to help us unveiling our brand- new merch.
给大家介绍
Introducing the two
黑色通行证的两个最重要的女人
most important women of Blackccess
我们的妈妈
both: Our mamas!
模特步扭起来
Give a little something. Give a little something.
挺胸抬头 -就这么走
Strut- Walk that walk.
嘿 宝儿
Hey, baby!
等等 过来 -看看这个
OK, wait. Come here. - Look at this.
过来 -你们看上去可真不错
Come here. - Y'all look great.
黑色通行证
both: Blackccess!
请登录网站
Head on over to www. blackccess. com.
嘿 听我说 我们真正关注的
Hey, look, we're really about
是这种创业生活 对吧
this entrepreneurship life, right?
我们对此并不陌生我们 忠于此道
We ain't new to this. We true to this.
我们其实也算是新手 你明白我什么意思就行了
Well, we new to this too. You get what I'm saying, man.
我们真的非常在乎黑色通行证式生活
We really about that Blackccess life.
我来吧
I got this.
先生们 你们好
Hello, gentlemen.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you
那我们回办公室再收尾吧
Let's finish this up at the office, boys.
谢谢 -菲尔
Thank you. - All right, Phil.
断绝来往 不是吧 菲尔
Cutting ties? Seriously, Phil?
我想你知道原因
I think you know why.
是 我们的私人关系妨碍了工作
OK, yes, our personal drama got in the way.
但也没必要就
But that's no reason to- -
嘿 对我来说这理由足够了
Hey, it's reason enough for me.
听着 我会把手头
Look, I'll finish out the work
已经共享的客户工作完成
with the clients we already share.
是这样 菲尔
See, that's the thing, Phil.
没有所谓的完成工作了
There is no finishing out the work.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
如果你打算撇清关系 那所有你现有客户
If you walk away, all your current clients
都会回流到我们律所 立即生效
come back in- house to us, effective immediately.
所以这才是你的打算哈
So this is how you want to play it.
我只是在告诉你会有什么结果
I'm just telling you how it's gonna go.
把我们的事放到一边 好吗
Put our shit aside, OK?
你需要我们给你的生意
You need our business.
把整个律所的未来都压在奥马尔·坎贝尔身上吗
And staking your entire firm's future on Omar Campbell?
这是个巨大的错误
It's a huge mistake.
这些抗♥议♥ 他们有很多负面报道
These protests, they're getting a lot of bad press.
这个嘛
Well
就像我邮件里写的那样
as per my letter
我的律所以后就不需要你操心了
my law firm's no longer your concern.
那就祝你好运了 菲尔
Good luck, Phil.
你好 卡尔顿
Hello, Carlton.
有阵子没见了 -能回来真好
It's been a minute. - Good to be back.
你怎么样啊 阿米拉小姐
And how have you been, Miss Amira?
很明显我让人有负担
Apparently I've been too much.
你不就是这么跟卡尔顿说的吗
Isn't that what you told Carlton?
阿米拉
Amira- -
如果你对我有看法
If you have a problem with me,
我宁愿你当面跟我说 而不是背后跟我男友讲
I'd rather you say it to my face and not to my boyfriend's.
你能听明白不 -我可不想
Me entiendes o no? - I'm not about to get
和一个十几岁的孩子吵架
into a back- and- forth with a teenager.
行吧
Oh, OK.
听我说 这事没什么大不了的
Look, this really isn't that big of a deal.
我觉得有
But it is.
我受够了别人总对我们的关系
I am sick of people feeling like they have
指手画脚就好像
something to say about our relationship
他们了解我们似的
like they know us.
我的确了解你
I do know you.
不如这样吧
You know what?
也许是时候我们换个互助会了
Maybe it's time that we find a different meeting.
只要你们觉得这样
As long as you're doing what's best
对维持清醒最合适就行
for your sobriety, do you, boo.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
嘿 你这是干嘛呢
Hey, what the hell was that?
我是在维护我们俩啊
I'm sticking up for us.
靠攻击斯宾塞来维护吗
By attacking Spencer?
这么久以来他一直在支持我
He's been in my corner this whole time.
对 只是支持你 卡尔顿
Yeah, your corner, Carlton.
我需要有个人支持我
I need somebody to be in mine.
我有啊
I am.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为你父母都不喜欢我
Because your parents don't even like me.
你有试过跟他们再谈谈吗
Have you even tried talking to them again?
当然有啊
Yeah, yeah, of course.
他们想让你来我家吃晚饭 就明晚
They want you to come over for dinner tomorrow night.
真的吗
Really?
对啊
Yeah.
好吧 谢谢你
OK, thank you.
好了 咱们走
OK, come on. Let's go.
嘿 乔纳森
Oh, hey Jonathan.
嘿 -你好吗
Hey. - How are you?
我只想让你明白我的观点
♪Trying to get you to my point of view ♪
等我说完你就会感谢我
♪You'll appreciate me when I'm done ♪
无限之歌♥
Infinity Song.
黑人音乐
Mm, Black folk music Mm- hmm.
超爱的 -坦克与班加斯
Love'em. Tank and the Bangas, though!
我天 坦克既是个诗人又会写歌♥
Oh, my gosh, Tarriona is a poet and songwriter.
我能听上一整天
I mean, that's me all day. - Mm- hmm.
而且他们的歌♥词都很真实
And their songs talk about real things.
是吧 音乐酷就酷在这里了
See that's what's so cool about music, you know?
会将我们联结在一起
It just connects us.
那么你的音乐中会写些什么呢
So what do you like to write about in your music?
我的人生
My life.
在中学经常被人霸凌
Got bullied a lot in middle school.
真糟心是吧
Dang, that sucks.
是啊
Yeah.
你是如何面对的
How'd you handle it?
我写了首歌♥
Wrote a song about it,
然后学习了柔道 就开始
then took jiujitsu and started, you know.
把他们痛扁一顿
Kicking some ass!
明白吧
You feel me?
妈 这位是伊莱
Mom, this is Eli.
很高兴认识你 伊莱 -你好啊
Nice to meet you, Eli. - What's up?
我听说过很多你的事
I've heard a lot about you.
我也是 班克斯太太 谢谢你们肯邀请我来
You too, Mrs. Banks. Thanks for having me.
嘿 艾什 我能跟你说两句吗
Hey, Ash, can I talk to you for a second?
伊莱看上去人很不错
Eli seems nice.
但你知道 家里不允许男孩进你房♥间的
But you know there's no boys allowed in the room.
妈妈 伊莱算是个酷儿
Mom, Eli's nonbinary.
他的代词用的都是他们
And he uses he/they pronouns.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表