剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
你从没放弃过我
You never gave up on me.
是啊 从来没有
No, never have.
永远也不会
Never will.
谢谢你同意见面
Thanks for agreeing to meet.
我知道我的要求很急
I know it was short notice.
感谢你侄子去吧
You can thank your nephew.
是威尔劝我见你的
Will convinced me to hear you out.
我得说一下
Just so you know,
我已经不是奥马尔·坎贝尔的律师了
I am no longer representing Omar Campbell.
威尔已经告诉我了
Will told me that too.
听着 我们都不喜欢他的方式
Listen, we both disagreed with his approach,
但归根结底
But at the end of the day,
我们的目标是一致的
we did have the same goal in mind,
为南洛杉矶黑人和棕色人种的企业赋权
to empower Black and brown businesses in South LA.
既然我们打的是同一场仗
If we're fighting the same battle,
怎么不能登上同一条船呢
then why aren't we on the same team?
我有办法达到这个目标
I have an idea on how we can get there.
但我需要人♥民♥支持
But I'm gonna need the people behind me.
放心 我手里有人
Oh, I got the people.
对了 顺便说一下
Hey, man, by the way, I, uh- -
我一直想说声对不起的
Ive been meaning to say I'm sorry
我哪天说了很多你和你♥爸♥的坏话
for everything I said about you, your dad- -
没事了
It's all good.
我♥草♥
Oh, shit.
等等
Wait.
什么 这不可能啊
Yo, what? This can't be real.
我们拒掉了所有投资人
We blew off every investor.
一切都结束了 对吗
We're- - we're cooked, right?
我其实选了个投资人
Actually, uh, I chose one.
他们正在来见我们的路上
They're on their way here right now to meet us.
等等 你做了什么
Wait, you did what?
伙计 那么多人都对我们感兴趣
Hey, man, the interest we got was bananas.
他们需要得到回应
And they needed an answer.
但当时你的状态不太对劲
I knew your head wasn't in the right place.
所以你接住了这泼天富贵
Oh, so you held it down.
太好了 就是这样
Yo, that's what's upl
所以你选了一家
Okay, so naturally you went, with, like,
出价最高的 对吗
you know, the highest bidder, right?
我其实选了一家跟我们利益更一致的公♥司♥
Well, actually, I went with a firm that's more aligned
他们致力于投资我们这种少数群体
with our interests- - they re committed to investing
创立的企业
in companies led by underrepresented
比如说我们
founders like us.
我们的生意要一路腾飞了
Hey, man, our business is about to go all the way.
行行行吧 那你选了谁呢
Okay, okay, okay. So who is it?
前期资本
both: Upfront Capital.
你们好呀
How you doing, boys?
想我了吗
You miss me?
德鲁
Drew?
我最近跟家人坐着游艇
Ive been yachting in the South of France
环游法国南部呢
with my family.
看来你俩做的事跟我恰恰相反
Isee you two have been doing the exact opposite.
你怎么在这里
What the hell are you doing here?
我是来开会的
I'm here for our meeting
黑途 我们的新业务 对吧
Blackccess, our new business, right?
等等 你就是新的投资人
Wait, you're the new investor?
不不不
No, no, no.
我们见的事一个叫
We're supposed to be meeting with a guy
特伦特·坎宁安的人
named Trent Cunningham, -
那是我父亲
That's my father.
他和昆汀是老交情了
Well, he and Quentin go way back
听说你们的路演很成功
I heard your presentation was a hit
还来了一段说唱
Will"Grandmaster Flash"Smith
他妈的不可能吧 -你开玩笑吧
There's no fucking way. - You got to be kidding me.
今后我们就是搭档了 伙计们
Looks like we're gonna be partners, boys.
天啊 我有好多好主意呢
Boy, do I have a million ideas.
跟我讲讲吧 你俩都在这儿工作吗
So catch me up, Y"all work here now?
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表