剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
真有意思
You know, it's funny
现在这屋里这么多人
that out of everyone in this room right now,
唯一被质问的人竟然是我
I'm the one being interrogated.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
他 他还没跟你说啊
Oh, he- - he hasn't told you?
何不问问威尔坎贝尔广场火灾的事
Why don't you ask Will about the Campbell Square fire?
什么
What?
掷骰子吧 亲
Roll them numbers, baby.
耶 -草
Yes! - Oh, fuck.
不是吧
Come on.
跟你们这帮王八犊子一起玩真是太开心了
Absolute pleasure playing with you motherfuckers.
是 随便吧
Yeah, yeah, whatever.
滚
Fuck off.
他在那儿呢
There he is.
别让他跑了
Don't let him get away
很硬气哈 -抓住他
Tough, huh? - Nah, hold him. Hold him.
揍他一顿
Fuck him up.
干得漂亮
Nice, lad.
菲尔姨夫呢
Where's Uncle Phil?
我跟他说我要跟我外甥谈谈
I told him I needed to talk to my nephew.
你现在觉得自己翅膀硬了是吧
So I guess you think you're grown now?
不是 我发誓我本打算告诉你们所有人的 可后来
No, I swear I was gonna tell you all when- -
闭嘴 现在轮不到你说话
No, it is not your time to talk.
你做出了成年人的决定
Cause you are making grown- ass decisions
也要承担成年人的后果
with grown- ass consequences.
我没想破坏菲尔姨夫的生意
Look, I wasn't trying to hurt Uncle Phil's business.
我只是
I guess Iwas- -
我只是想平衡他所做的一切
I was just trying to balance out everything he's doing.
平衡 平衡什么
Balance? Balance what?
他们说他所做的一切都是在伤害南洛杉矶
Everything that people say he's doing to hurt South LA
代理奥马尔的案子 跟杰兹说把店卖♥♥了
Representing Omar, telling Jazz to sell his business.
感觉我为之奋斗的一切
It's like everything I'm fighting for,
都遭到了菲尔姨夫的反对
Uncle Phil is fighting against.
那你应该跟他谈
Then you should have talked to him
而不是参与犯罪
instead of being a part of a crime.
你又在做那些冲动
You're doing the same impulsive,
鲁莽的事了 威尔
reckless shit again, Will!
而这次 贾兹付出了代价
And now this time, Jazz is paying the price.
贾兹 -没错
Jazz? - Yes.
他昨晚被捕了
He got arrested last night.
原来因为这个他才不接电♥话♥的
That's why he's not answering his phone.
你该庆幸自己没跟他一起
You're lucky you're not sitting in a cell
被关进监狱
right next to him.
但你知道吗 也许你需要去坐牢
But, you know, maybe that is what you need.
你需要有人来剥夺
You need someone to come
你所有的自♥由♥
and strip away all of your freedom
让你留个跟你一辈子的案底
so you can have a record that'll follow you around?
不 当然不要
No, of course not.
你妈已经觉得我对你太宽容了
Your mom already thinks that I am too easy on you.
每次你惹事 挨骂的都是我
Every time you act out, I get an earful.
我只是 你知道么
I just- - you know what?
手♥机♥拿出来
Mm- mm. Get your phone.
干嘛 你要打给她吗
What, you gonna call her?
不 你来打
No, you are.
我这才意识到自己多么怀念这种日子
Didn't realize how much I missed this.
弗雷德里克
Frederick.
弗雷德里克 出什么事了
Frederick, what the hell happened?
跟几个开赌局的吵了一架
Little argument with some bookies.
欠了点钱 没什么大不了的
Owed a few quid. It's nothing.
在我看来不是
Not from where I'm standing.
涉及到打架的争吵
An argument that involves fighting
总是要付出代价的
always carries a price.
你会知道的
You would know.
黑 弗雷德里克
Hey, Frederick.
马车呢
Where's the horse- drawn carriage
冰雕呢
the ice sculptures?
我们请你做婚礼策划
We brought you on as a wedding planner
因为你应该是最棒的
cause you're supposed to be the best.
是我请的 而且她确实是最棒的
I brought her on, and she is the best.
不过即便如此 要在一周内
But still, you know, pulling off
达成我们在玛莎葡萄园讨论的所有事项
everything we discussed in Martha's Vineyard in a week
还是有点挑战
presents a bit of a challenge.
每季《盲婚试爰》都能做到呀
They do it on"Love Is Blind" every season.
盲婚试爱》就是个真人秀
Uh, "Love Is Blind" is a TV show.
你想说什么
What's your point?
艾薇 我来吧 -好
Ivy, Ive got this. Okay.
杰德 我知道拉马库斯跟我
Look, Jade, I know that LaMarcus and I
给你留出的时间不富裕
really sprang this accelerated timeline on you.
但最重要的是
But all that really matters
和我们最亲密的朋友和家人们一起
is being with our closest friends and family.
是要跟最亲密的人一起庆祝
It's an intimate celebration.
当然 -是的 跟亲密的人奢华的庆祝
Of course. - Yes, intimately extravagant.
简单
Simple.
丫头 不行
Girl, no
作为你的伴娘 我的职责就是
As your maid of honor, it is my duty- -
不好意思 你
I'm sorry, I thought your- -
伴娘不是你妹妹吗
I thought your Iittle sister was the maid of honor.
是的
She is.
这个嘛
Well
我可没看到小妹妹有帮忙准备
I haven't seen Little Mama help out
邀请函或者布置花艺
with the invites or the florals
或者安排单身派对
or the bachelorette party.
阿什利在哪儿呢 托儿所吗
I mean, where is Ashley at? Daycare?
我想说的是 你的婚礼应该
AlI I'm saying is, your wedding should still be
跟你的爱情故事一样壮阔
as spectacular as your love story.
所以我才在这里
And that's why you have me
我天
Oh, my God.
有点事
Um, something came up.
我得走了
I have to go.
能晚点再谈吗 -没问题
Can we finish this later? - Yeah.
交给我就好 别担心
I got this, girl, Don't worry.
不要搞得太抓马 艾薇
Nothing crazy, Ivy.
非常感谢 不好意思
Thank you so much. I'm sorry.
好 我们谈谈亮粉礼炮吧
AlI right, so let's talk glitter cannons.
天
Oh, God.
嘿 谢谢你能来
Hey. Thanks for coming
谢谢你打给我
Thanks for calling.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢啊
Appreciate y'all.
你怎么弄到保释金的
How'd you get the money for bail?
黑途账上的钱
Blackccess account.
没关系
It's cool.
本来有一部分就是要给你的
There was a cut coming to you anyway.
希拉里是来签字担♥保♥的
Hilary came to co- sign.
你♥爸♥肯定很高兴你过来吧
Im sure your dad's thrilled you're here.
这不重要
That doesn't matter.
我不会让你再在牢里待一晚的
I wasn't gonna let you spend another night in a cell.
这真♥他♥妈♥的扯淡
You know, this is fucking bullshit, man.
他们把一些莫须有的重罪指控都
They got you here on some fake- ass felony charges
扣你头上了 -嘿 小声点
you ain't even- - Hey, keep it down.
谢谢你啊哥们 但这就是我不想
〖appreciate you, bro, but this is why
让你牵扯进来的原因
I didn't want you involved.
咱们走吧
Look, let's just go.
送你回家 -好
Let's get you home. Yeah.
贾兹
Jazz.
尤隆达
Yolonda.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我一听说你被放出来就赶来了
I came as soon as I got word you were released.
想着你也许需要人送你回家
I thought you might need a ride.
还好吗 威尔 -你好啊 尤隆达
What's up, Will? - What's up, Yolonda?
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表