剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
还有更多的东西等着我 你知道吗
Like there's more out there for me, you know?
所以你才对昆汀的事这么兴奋
That's why you're so excited about this thing with Quentin.
是的
Yeah.
我想看看我的能力极限在哪
I want to see what else I'm capable of.
但是
But
你知道 高三前的夏天是至关重要的
you know, summer before senior year is crucial.
教练 大学来挑人
Coaches, college looks.
进大学不止一种方法 威尔
There's a lot of ways to get to college, Will,
无论你在场上或场下
and whatever it is you do on or off the court
你都会成功的
is in your reach.
我真的想成功
I want to reach.
那就去做吧
Then reach.
我一直都理解错了
♪I've been comprehending this so wrong ♪
为什么我忍♥受了这么久
♪ Tell me why I've lived in this so long ♪
你对我仿佛是一剂毒药
♪Holding you is poison to my core ♪
但离开了你 我敲开了天堂的门
♪But leaving you, I've knocked on heaven's door ♪
今天我要划清界限
♪I'm drawing the line today ♪
看看我们闯的祸
♪Look at the mess we made ♪
就让它烟消云散吧
♪Mm, let it all dissipate ♪
有那么多话要说
♪With all of these words to say ♪
这么说吧 它是会传染的
♪Uh, simply put, it's contagious ♪
我们漫无目的
♪ Our direction is aimless ♪
这么说吧 我的信仰正在消失
♪Oh, simply put, my faith is fading ♪
我试着抛诸脑后
♪I'm tryna flip the pages ♪
来吧
Come on!
但这对我来说很难做到
♪But it's hard for me to break ♪
我难以启齿
♪Hard for me to say ♪
对我来说很难做到
♪ Hard for me to break ♪
对我来说很难做到
♪ Hard for me to break ♪
走吧 走吧 走吧 走吧
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
为我们感到羞耻
♪Shame on us ♪
嘿 医生 -哟
Hey, Doc. - Yo?
介意我跟你说几句话吗
Mind if I talk to you for a second?
当然 -我
Yeah. - I, uh...
有那么多话要说
♪With all of these words to say ♪
我难以启齿
♪Hard for me to say ♪
对我来说很难做到
♪ Hard for me to break ♪
一个没有篮球的夏天
A summer without basketball.
你还好吗
You good?
还行
I am.
你知道吗 我们真的要一起创业了
You know, we're really about to start a business together.
你有什么想法吗
You, uh, got any ideas?
赚一百万
A million.
本季《贝艾尔》
This season on"Bel- Air"...
欢迎来到洛杉矶 欢迎来到洛杉矶
♪Welcome to LA, welcome to LA ♪
我们即将迎来人生中最美好的夏天
We about to have the summer of our lives.
你们是怎么想的
What's up with y'all idea?
你放下身段 提高文化
You wanna let the ladder down, lift the culture up.
改变我人生的事
Same axis that changed my life.
黑进队
Team Blackccess!
我没有精力去管
I don't have the energy to compete with
你和杰姬的那点烂事
whatever it is you still got going on with Jackie.
你爱上贾兹了吗
Are you in love with Jazz?
什么 没有
What? No
我和拉马库斯之间的感情坚如磐石
What me and LaMarcus have is rock solid.
你告诉她接吻的事了吗
Did you tell her about the kiss?
过去的就让它过去吧
Let's keep the past in the past.
这是我们的秘密
It'll be our secret.
我父母不会离婚的
My parents are not getting divorced.
我只是没有精力去做其他事情 只能去感受
I just haven't had the energy to do anything else but feel.
以我对你和薇薇的了解 你们会挺过去的
IfI know you and Viv, you'll get through this.
凯莱布和我开启了我们的婚姻
Caleb and I opened up our marriage,
这改变了我的生活 -姑娘
and it changed my life. - Girl
不是每个邻居都希望
Not everyone in the neighborhood
让这事继续下去
want this to go forward.
这个项目会变得更加混乱
This project's gonna get a lot messier.
我甚至可能失去我的唱片店
I might even lose my record shop.
我可以和菲尔叔叔谈谈
I can talk to Uncle Phil.
你叔叔只为他的客户着想 而不是为我
Your uncle wants what's best for his client, not me.
你对菲尔叔叔还是漠不关心
You still don't give a fuck that Uncle Phil
这可能也是个问题
might be a part of the problem.
只是想让我的家人为我感到骄傲
Just wanna make my family proud of me.
所以我说我很好
So I say that I'm all good,
但我觉得我还在撒谎
but I think I'm still lying.
天啊 卡尔顿 -快打911
Oh, my God, Carlton. Call 911.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表