剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
真好 我们再拍几张
Excellent Let's get a few more.
好 就这样 不错
OK. Just like that. Love it.
你家可真完美
Your family is like perfection.
是啊 对外他们是这么表现的
Yeah, they make it seem that way
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是
You know.
有时候
Sometimes looking the part is
外表比实际情况更重要
more important than what's really going on,
哇 这张肯定做封面了
Wow. This is gonna be the cover.
要回家感觉很好对吧
Feels good to be going home, huh?
当然
God, yes.
别忘了这个
Uh, don't forget about this.
好吧
OK, look,
我都不知道我要表达什么
I'm not really sure what I was expressing here.
我看到了痛苦
Well, I see pain,
脆弱 同情 希望
vulnerability, compassion, hope
还有很多被压抑的性张力
and lots of pent- up sexual tension.
一个月的等待时间够长了
A month is a long time to wait.
听着 戒断所的第一条原则就是不能有性生活
Look, "no fooling around°is rehab 101.
但严格来说 我们要走了 所以
But technically, we're leaving, so...
所以 等待结束了
So the wait is over.
我知道我也不是
I know I'm not, like, a, you know,
什么装♥修♥大♥师♥ 但你们必须得
decorator extraordinaire, but you guys are gonna- -
哎
'Ey!
你好啊伙计
What's up, man?
准备好离开这里了吗
You ready to bust out of this jawn?
还用说
Oh, you have no idea.
嘿 儿子 -爸
Hey, son. Dad.
你看上去不错 -谢谢
You look good. Thank you.
都在这了吗 -嗯
Is this everything? - Mm- hmm.
谢了 -哦对
Thanks. Oh, yeah.
你落下外套了 -等等
You leave your sweater? - Oh, wait, it- -
我去
Damn.
我们可有的聊了
We got a lot to catch up on.
嘿 你最好每样都试一下
Hey, look, you better sample everything, see,
因为这可都是你最爱吃的
cause we got all of your faves.
我们点了烤蟹手卷
We got the baked crab hand rolls,
香辣金枪鱼脆饭 长鳍生鱼片
spicy tuna on crispy rice, albacore sashimi,
还有黄瓜什么的
some sort of cucumber- -
我肯定会都吃的
Look, I'm here for all of it.
这欢迎宴也太完美了
This is the perfect welcome home.
好兄弟
My man.
威尔太黏人了
Well, this tackiness, that was Will.
嘿 我就是很高兴我兄弟回来了啊
Hey, listen, I'm just happy I got my partner back
我本来要去红龙虾
You know, I was about to go to Red Lobster
我本来要去红龙虾
and get them cheddar biscuits,
但有人说我太过了
but someone said I was doing too much.
你最过
Yeah, the most.
哇 酒窖还上锁了
Oh, wow. A lock on the wine cellar.
新装的
This is new.
对 是
Yeah, yeah.
就是心理医生建议的基本预防措施
Just a standard precaution the therapist suggested.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
不过有些基本原则
But there are some ground rules
我们需要讨论一下
we need to discuss.
当然 没问题
Yeah, no, sure
好了
AjI right
我们燥起来吧
Let's bless this mess, shall we?
卡尔顿回家了
Carlton's homel
好吧 给我讲讲
AlI right, so catch me up.
我都错过什么了
What did I miss? - Mm.
我就一直在努力练球
You know, been hitting practice hard,
为夏季锦标赛做准备
getting ready for this summer tournament.
我就刚下飞机
I literally just stepped off the plane.
我为期一周的巴黎之旅
So my week- long trip in Paris
变成了为期一个月的欧洲之旅
turned into a month- long Europe vacation.
你妈和我可真需要休个假了
Well, your mother and I could use a vacation.
一直忙个不停 -我听说了
Work's been nonstop. Oh, I heard.
我想去看看新办公室
I want to see the new office.
菲尔叔叔的窗外景色可美了
Oh, Uncle Phil's view is crazy.
薇薇婶现在手下有一群人 还有一个助理
And Aunt Viv has a whole crew and an assistant now.
所以我们才在家吃
Which is why we're not eating a home- cooked meal,
因为我真的一点时间都没有
because I've had zero time.
还有 你不做饭的
And also, you don't cook.
没错
That part.
我们家里要开始有些变化
Well, we're gonna start doing things different around here,
就从每周两次家庭聚餐开始吧
starting with having family dinners twice a week.
妈
Mom.
我知道 我知道 大家都很忙
I know, I know, everybody's busy.
但我们需要有意识地保持联♥系♥
But we need to be intentional about staying connected.
说到这事 这周末
Speaking of which, is everyone excited
六月节聚会大家应该都很兴奋吧
about the Juneteenth party this weekend?
我反正是
I know I am.
我们黑人长大那片儿
Look, as Black as I grew up
可从都不会庆祝 所以
we never really celebrated it, so- -
那是因为你不是在
Well, that's because you weren't raised
班克斯家长大的
in the Banks household. - OK?
我们圣诞节都能得到一本解放日的涂色书
We all got our Emancipation Day coloring books on Christmas.
你呢 艾什
So what about you, Ash?
你一直不出声
You've been quiet.
不知道说什么好
I'm not exactly sure what to say.
想什么就说什么呗 宝儿
Well, whatever's on your mind, Bumblebee.
好吧 那
OK, then
我想多聊聊戒断的事
I'd like to talk more about rehab.
有用吗
Did it help?
有 有啊
Um, yeah, yeah.
虽然挺难的
Uh, it was tough.
但是 我也面对了
But, you know, I faced some demons
我多年以来一直回避的心魔
and things I've been avoiding for years.
说得好 那么六月节
That's real talk, So Juneteenth,
我们是要穿短上衣还是裹头巾
are we wearing dashikis or head wraps- -
具体的呢
Like, what specifically?
比如我是如何
Like how I
将生活建立在看法和谎言之上
built my life on perception and lies.
但我学到的最重要的一件事是
But the most important thing I learned is that
你无法治愈你避而不谈的东西
you can't heal what you don't reveal.
所以现在这变成了我的真言
So that's kind of my mantra now.
也许说易行难吧
Easier said than done, maybe.
这就是基本 原则
It's all part of the ground rules.
不用担心
Don't even sweat it.
还记得七年级的时候他们拆了我的门吗
Remember when they took off my door in seventh grade?
我想想哈 是你和梅森俩人激♥情♥四射
Let's see, you getting caught going to second base with Mason
而我在壁橱里对瓶吹酒吧
and me blowing rails in the closet.
半斤八两
Sixes?
给
Here.
这是我在圣保罗德旺斯
I got this in Saint Paul de Vence
参观詹姆斯·鲍德温家的废墟时买♥♥到的
when I was visiting what's left of James Baldwin's house.
桑尼蓝调
"Sonny's Blues. "
我本来以为你能送我点法国小黄♥片♥儿呢
You know, I was hoping for some French porn,
但关于海♥洛♥因♥成瘾的经典文学
but classic lit about a heroin addict,
也挺好哈
that's fun too.
发生了很多事
Look, a lot has happened,
我还在消化
and I'm still trying to catch up
卡尔顿 对不起
Carlton, I am so sorry
我本该陪在你身边的
that I wasn't there for you like I should have been.
没事
It's fine.
不是的
No. It's not.
我只是觉得反正大家都那样
I guess I just thought that everyone was doing it
所以没什么大不了的
and you'd be fine.
我自己做的选择 不怪你
You can't blame yourself for my choices, though.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表