剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
《贝艾尔》前情提要
Previously on "Bel- Air"...
爸爸派对上我看到你跟贾兹接吻了
I saw you kiss Jazz at Dad's party.
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
那就告诉你未婚夫真♥相♥
Then tell your fiance the truth.
我从来没那么完美
I haven't been so perfect.
人无完人
None of us are
你总是在他最需要你的时候出现
You just keep showing up when he needs you most.
我不想因为筹备婚礼
I don't want to put your career
导致你事业停滞
on hold to plan a wedding.
你愿意一周内嫁给我吗
Will you marry me in one week?
我们得把这种情绪发泄出来
We need to get each other out of our systems.
你真爱他吗
Like, you really love this nigga?
爱的
I do.
丽莎考虑退出游泳选拔
Lisa's been thinking about pulling out of the swim trials.
我看着水面的时候 满眼都是阿米拉毫无生机的身体
When I look at the water, all I see is Amira's lifeless body.
你在罗曼那边的小计划破灭了
Your little plan with Roman fell through.
还有弗雷德里克的那个小冲突
And that little tussle with Frederick- -
就是个警告
It was a fucking warning.
是时候好好谈谈了
It's time for a real conversation.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have a lot of time.
也许你父母那么烦我
Maybe your parents are being so extra with me
是因为他们察觉到了我对你的感觉
because they can sense how I'm feeling
这场交易将会因无数妥协而变成死局
This deal is gonna be death by a million compromises.
这样没问题
It's fine as is.
那看来我们只能终止合作了 奥马尔
Well, I guess our time together has come to an end then, Omar.
别一副你多了解我似的样子 德鲁
Don't act like you know me, Drew.
当初你进黑人学生会
Well, I know you came into the BSU acting
也是一副想帮我们的样子啊
like you wanted to help us.
其实你只是想帮你自己
Really, you just wanted to help yourself.
说话注意点 傻♥逼♥
Watch your mouth, fool.
你没资格说”黑鬼”
You don't get to say"nigger
嘿 嘿 放轻松
Hey. Hey. Relaxl
隔空投送视频的人是你
You're the one who Air Dropped the videoIR
不客气
You're welcome.
女士们先生们 黑途现在属于全球化发展
Ladies and gentlemen, Blackccess is now global.
我们拒绝了所有投资者
We blew off every investor.
我们完蛋了 对吧
We're cooked, right?
其实 我选了一个
Actually, uh, I chose one.
我爸
My father.
看来我们要成为合作伙伴了
Looks like we're gonna be partners, boys.
我们得先坐飞机 转大巴 再坐船
Yo, so we got to take a plane, a bus, and a boat
才能到玛莎葡萄园岛
to get to Martha s Vineyard?
是 过去确实舟车劳顿
Yeah, look, getting to the island is a little bananas,
但等你到了
but once you get there, whoo- sa!
最好是
Shit, it'd better be.
德鲁真够混♥蛋♥的
Fucking Drew, man.
我觉得他想谈谈黑途的事
I think he wants to talk Blackccess.
嘿 我们的计划就是找个大投资人
Hey, man, having a big investor was the plan.
现在有了呀
Now we got it
我们得把这事办成 对吧
We got to make this shit work, all right?
我们得升级 把这些商品推向更高层次
We got to Ievel up, pass this merch.
我对跟德鲁合作没意见
Look, I'm fine working with Drew.
他要撩的又不是我女朋友
He didn't try to push up on my girlfriend.
再说了 暴脾气那个人是你
Plus, you're the hothead.
希拉里 薇姨说的
Yo, Hilary, this is everything
你要的东西都在这里了
Aunt Viv said you neededl
嘿 怎么了
Uh, hey, what's up?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
找什么呢
What are you looking for?
订婚戒指
My engagement ring
不是吧
Oh, no way.
还几天就结婚了 我要疯了
It's literally been a few days, and I'm going crazy.
我还是在被过去困扰
I'm just retracing my steps.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, babe.
嘿 听好了 谁都不能知道
Okay, listen, nobody can know a thing.
谁都不许说 -好吧
Do not say anything to anybody. - Okay, but- -
不
No.
嘿 婚礼筹备小组来啦
Hey, the bridal prep crew is here,
可以让我们做事了
so go ahead and put us to work.
嘿 让她去干
Hey, put her to work.
我是来喝啤酒的
I'm here for the beer.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
你好吗
How you doing?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我带你们去喝一杯
Let me bring you guys and get you a drink.
我爸妈很快就下来 我们走吧 好吗
My parents will be coming down soon, so let's do that, okay?
来吧
Come on.
乱七八糟的
both: Messy.
谢谢 奥尔顿太太
Thanks, Ms. Alton.
你妈找到了多余的缎带
Your mom found the extra ribbon.
她这就给送来 -谢天谢地
She's on her way back. - Thank God.
现在可以完成这些程序了
Now we can finish these programs.
感谢安妮这么快能赶过来
God bless Annie for running out here so quickly.
谢谢你们最后时刻过来帮忙
Thank you, guys, so much for the last- minute help.
客气
Of course.
婚礼倒计时已经开始
The wedding countdown has begun.
拉马库斯 兄弟 婚礼最后这两天
LaMarcus, my boy, these last two days to the altar
将会是你人生中最漫长的两天
are gonna feel like the longest of your life.
自♥由♥是件美好的事
Freedom is a beautiful thing.
愿你的自♥由♥安息
May yours rest in peace.
说得好
Well said.
希拉里 三枚戒指别忘了哈
You know, Hilary, always remember the three rings- -
订婚戒指 婚戒
the engagement ring, the wedding ring,
还有痛苦之戒
the suffering.
好了 我们知道谁不可以
Okay, we know who's not
在婚礼上致辞了
making the toast at the wedding.
你戒指呢
Where's your ring, anyway?
我送去清洗了
Oh, um, I'm getting it cleaned,
让它光亮如新
getting it all polished and ready.
还有其他建议吗
So any other advice?
婚姻是真正的合作伙伴关系
Marriage is a true partnership.
没有比这更亲密的
Nothing like it
只要你们两个人步调一致
And you can tackle anything as long as you're
就能应对一切
both on the same page.
没错了 孩子
That is exactly right, son.
是 也别让别的事情腐蚀它
Yeah, and don't let things fester either,
就比如亲其他女人
like you kissing that other woman.
你们解决了呀
Y'all worked it out.
拉蒙特记混了
Lamont's getting his stories mixed up.
蓬塔米塔的玛格丽特酒
Those margaritas in Punta Mita were
确实挺烈的哈
pretty strong, weren't they?
是啊
Yes.
蓬塔米塔的玛格丽特酒确实带劲
The margaritas, in fact, in Punta Mita were very strong.
顺便说一句 这些是我见过最漂亮的礼品袋了
You know, some these are some of the nicest gift bags,
以前都没见过
by the way, that I think I've ever seen.
要不你们把东西放进去吧
Why don't you put something in it?
放东西 行呀
Put something in, yeah.
一个袋里放几个 三个吗
How many go in each bag, three?
我爸投资黑途
My dad invested in Blackccess
是因为他相信这个理念
because he believes in the message.
好 但说清楚 是他投资的
Right, but to be clear, he invested in it
那你起到什么作用呢
So what's your position exactly?
我跟年轻人有共鸣
You know, I'm tapped into the youth.
我负责监督运营
Im overseeing operations.
不需要监工
Not the overseer.
只这样 我在洛杉矶已经找到几家
Well, look, I already have a few leads in LA
愿意推广这个品牌的店铺了
to stores that are willing to carry the brand, okay?
但首先 我们需要新产品
But first, we just need new merch.
明白吧
AII right?
要更亮的颜色
Brighter colors.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表