剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
《贝艾尔》前情提要
Previously on"Bel- Air"...
如果你要切断和艾丽卡律所的联♥系♥
If you do cut ties with Erika's firm,
那你就需要一个大客户来填补空缺 对吧
you're gonna need a big client to fill that gap, you know?
没错
Exactly.
这是个大项目 我去看过了
This big development, I checked it out.
正如我所说它 有潜力
And like you said, it's got the potential
为我们带来一大笔进账
to bring in some serious money.
这个项目会可比
This project is gonna get a lot messier
被破坏的推土机更难搞
than a vandalised bulldozer.
我看到你在爸的派对上亲贾兹了
I saw you kiss Jazz at Dad's party.
你知道这事只能我们俩知道吧
You know this has to stay between us.
那你自己去告诉你未婚夫吧
Then tell your fiance the truth
你离开了我们
You left us!
我当时在打仗 佩
I was in the middle of a fucking war, Penl
是 我知道 我当时就陪在你身边呢啊 还记得吗
Yeah, I know I was right there with you, remember?
罗曼说他会照顾你
And Roman said he was gonna take care of you.
他在监狱里可照顾不到
Well, he couldn't really do that from his prison cell,
不是吗
could he?
突然 我感觉到
AlI of a sudden, I just feel, you know, like
如果我不离开那里 我就会失控
if I don't get out of there, I'm gonna lose control.
你不能把别人的问题揽到自己身上 卡尔顿
You can't take on anybody else's problems Carlton,
不管是你♥爸♥妈的还是阿米拉的问题
your parents'or Amira's.
告诉我一切吧
I want to know everything
你父亲就是个半吊子的梦想家
Your father was a half- assed dreamer.
他制♥造♥了麻烦 我替他收拾
He created mess, and I cleaned it up.
卢不值得信任 相信我
Lou's not trustworthy. Listen to me.
他是个骗子 说一个老人欠他钱打劫了他
He's. a con man who was convicted of robbing an old man
所以被定罪
he said owed him money.
我不知道你什么情况
Look, I don't know your situation.
但你老爸还活着
But the fact that your old man is still out there
那就意味着一切都不晚
means it ain't never too late.
没人的家庭是完美的
No one's family is perfect, I guess.
你要么努力让它变得更好
You either try to make it better
要么就只能接受现实
or you live with it the way is
来吧
♪Come on ♪
这已让我 -发了疯
both: ♪It's driving me♪- ♪Out of my mind ♪
来吧 妈 主唱
Hit it, Ma. Vocals. Come on.
所以对我来说才如此艰难
♪That's why it's hard for me to find ♪
无法忘记
both: ♪Can't get it out of my head ♪
想她 -吻她
♪Miss her ♪- ♪ Kiss her ♪
爱她
♪Love her, whoo ♪
那个女孩 -有毒
both: ♪That girl is♪- ♪Poison ♪
那个女孩有毒
Whoo! That girl poison.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
翘臀和微笑就不该信任
♪I never trust a big butt and a smile ♪
你知道吗
You know what?
真高兴你能回到洛杉矶 妈
Glad to have you back in LA, Ma.
是啊 我还有不少假期没用呢
Yeah, I had my vacation days banked.
每个暑假我都不会错过
Mm- hmm. I never missed a summer
跟我儿子一起的时间
with my baby.
有毒
♪ Poison ♪
击退 坎贝尔的进攻
Beat back the Campbell attackl
就现在
Right now!
击退 坎贝尔的进攻
Beat back the Campbell attack!
就现在
Right now!
击退 坎贝尔的进攻
Beat back the Campbell attack!
就现在
Right now!
天 威尔和瓦马上就要到了
Oh, God, Will and Vy are supposed to be here any minute.
抱歉
I'm sorry about all this.
坎贝尔广场项目
Things have been heating up
冲突一直在升温
with the Campbell Square project.
要不要让杰弗里处理
Should we let Geoffrey handle it?
所有的抗♥议♥活动都很平和
AI the protests have been pretty peaceful.
所有的
AII?
城里有几小撮人
Small pockets all over the city.
我不想让事件升级
I don't want to escalate anything
我收到你消息说需要我来洛杉矶时
When I got your text, "I need you in LA
我都有点担心了
I, you know, got a little worried
是 -是有什么事吗
Oh, yeah Yeah, what's going on?
保护我们的社区
Protect our community!
就现在
Right now!
如果你在乎 就关停坎贝尔广场
If you care, stop Campbell Squarel
就现在
Right now!
如果你在乎 就关停坎贝尔广场
If you care, stop Campbell Squarel
嘿 妈 把窗户升上去吧
Hey, Ma, roll your window up.
让班克斯停手
Tell Banks to stopl
如果你在乎 就关停坎贝尔广场
If you care, stop Campbell Square!
别再骚扰我们的家园和生意
Leave our homes and businesses alonel
就现在
Right nowl Well
欢迎回到贝艾尔 妈
welcome back to Bel- Air, Ma.
前一分钟我还在工作
You know, one minute, I was working,
忙着分发冷毛巾
handing out cold towels.
下一分钟 我就突然崩溃了
And then the next, I just freaked out
不得不逃离现场
and had to run out of there.
天 真挺吓人的 宝儿
Damn, that's really scary, babe.
是 但我后来跟斯宾塞
Yeah, but I had a really, really good
谈的特别好
conversation with Spencer.
他说 我只要每天关注自己的情绪
And he said that I just need to stay in tune
就能阻止这种事发生
with my emotions day- to- day
所以
and we can stop this from happening, so.
好吧
OK.
他 他还说了
He- - he also said that,
现在是一个非常脆弱的时期
you know, right now is just a really vulnerable time
我可能会倾向于做一些感觉很好的事情
and I might be leaning into things that feel great
但对我来说可能不是真有好处
but might not be that great for me.
所以你是觉得我让你分心了
Like, do you think that I'm a distraction?
我是说 我明白
I mean- - I mean, I get it.
我最不想做的
The last thing that I want to do
就是妨碍到你
is get in the way of things.
我只希望你能好起来
I just want you to be OK.
我真的很在乎你 卡尔顿 所以
I really care about you, Carlton, so...
不管你需要什么 告诉我就行 好吗
whatever you need, you just tell me, OK?
你真的很棒 你知道吗
You're amazing. You know that?
听起来斯宾塞不是这么想的
Doesn't sound like Spencer thinks so.
他不知道我们在一起有多好
He doesn't know how good we are together.
除了我们 别人都不会懂的
Nobody gets us but us.
真希望我现在能过去 就在你身边
You know, I wish I could come over and lay next to you
躺下
right now.
那你怎么让我感觉好点呢
Mm, how would you make me feel better?
好吧 你躺下
OK, lay down.
闭上眼 听我说
Close your eyes. Just listen.
那么 你具体是怎么计划的
So...what's the plan here, exactly?
你真的觉得这些威胁
Do you really think these threats
会消失吗
are just gonna disappear?
我在处理了
I'm handling it.
我需要谨慎
I need to be cautious.
谨慎
Cautious, hmm?
这是全新的杰弗里吗
Is that the new Geoffrey?
我失去了你和弗雷德里克
I lost you and Frederick
就因为一个冲动的决定
because of an impulsive decision.
但我不打算再犯同样的错了
I don't plan on making the same mistake again.
有个人也许能帮忙
There is one man who could help
罗曼
Roman.
我们能信任他吗
Can we trust him?
如果他不能信那还有谁
If not him, who?
我真不敢相信 这么快货就卖♥♥空了
Look, I can't believe we sold out of our hoodies that quick.
我们有来自圣保罗 开普敦 还有伦敦的订单
We have orders coming in from Sao Paulo, Cape Town, London.
多亏了小马瑞奇 -是啊
Yo, all thanks to Pony Rich. - Yeah!
我们世界闻名了啊
We're really worldwide.
稍等一下
Oh, hold on.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表