剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
他们可不算是男孩
They're not just a boy.
好吧 那你确保门开着 行吗
Well, OK, just keep the door open, OK?
我不想听你的借口
♪I don't need you making no excuse ♪
你什么时候到 我要过来了
♪ What's your ETA, I'm coming through ♪
想让你明白我的观点
♪Trying to get you to my point of view ♪
我们有必要在“只为健康”只为健康待两个小时吗
Did we have to spend two hours in Simply Wholesome?
当然了 如果你不催我
Yeah, well, we could have spent more
我还想再多待会儿呢
if you weren't rushing me.
我买♥♥到了查加菇茶
Ooh, I got my chaga mushroom tea.
海苔片
I got my sea moss tablets
还有叶绿素
and my chlorophyll.
你什么时候这么健康了
Since when are you so healthy?
我想活到一百岁呢 宝儿
Now, look, I'm trying to live to be 100, baby, come on.
我知道了
I hear you.
真奇怪
You know, it's wild, you know?
我们一整天都在一起
We've been hanging out all day.
但我们却一直没谈过
We still haven't talked about the fact
卢在这里的事
that Lou's out here.
这是有意为之的
Well, that's on purpose, you know?
我不想给我们的旅行蒙上阴影
I didn't want to put a storm cloud over our trip.
你过去干嘛
What you doing over there?
别急 一会儿你就知道了
Oh, don't worry, you gon'see.
我想给你看看卢给我的盒子里的东西
I wanted to show you something from this box Lou gave me.
这是我第一次看到咱们三口人在一起
This is the first time I've seen all of us together.
想想真的挺奇怪 我们原来还有
You know, it's wild, thinking that there was a time
这么开心的时候
when we were this happy.
虽然很短 但确实有过
Short as it was, yes.
听我说 妈
Look, Mom,
我打给你让你来这 并不只是
you know, the reason I called you out here wasn't
因为我想你
just because I missed you.
我是说 我当然想你 但是
I mean, obviously I miss you. But- -
你想要什么 宝儿
What do you need, baby?
我只是想
No, look, I was thinking,
既然你来这了 卢也在这
you know, since you're out here and Lou's out here
我觉得
You know, I feel like it would- -
我觉得如果你们能坐下来聊聊就好了
it would be good if we all sat down and talked.
不 不
Oh, no, uh- uh. No!
你什么意思 我们三个吗
What, the three of us?
对 -为什么啊
Yeah. - Why?
回答一些问题 填补一些空白
To answer some questions, fill in the gaps?
听我说 妈 我知道
Look, Ma, I know- -
我知道对你来说很难
I know it's a lot for you.
但 但我觉得这可能对我们都有好处
But- - but I feel like it could be good for us.
有好处
Good?
那个男人就从来没做过什么好事
Nothing good ever comes from that man.
妈 我知道你是怎么想的 但你就
Ma, I know you see it that way, but you just- -
听着 你不记得我们一起时什么样了
Listen, you don't remember when we were together.
但我记得
But I do
我对于和卢·史密斯重聚一点都不感兴趣
I'm not interested in a reunion with Lou Smith,
无论是现在还是以后
not now or ever.
我本来应该戒酒排毒的
I'm supposed to be on a no- alcohol detox.
结果这孩子又害我出去喝酒了
This boy got me out here drinking.
这想法都是威尔提的
Mm, and- - and this all came from Will?
嗯 他脑子里不知道从哪来的
Mm- hmm, yeah, he's got these big ideas
家庭团聚之类的想法
of some sort of a family reunion in his head.
我能说这不是什么坏主意吗
Can I tell you it's not the worst idea?
你当然会这么说
Of course you would say that.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你的教育方式啊 有点太过温和了
Your parenting style, it's a little soft.
我觉得你让威尔
And I think you made it too easy for Will
很容易就放弃了
to walk away from the one dream he's worked
他为之奋斗一生的梦想
so hard for his whole life.
篮球吗
Basketball?
那是他自己做出的选择
That was his choice to leave behind.
他还是个十几岁的孩子
He's a teenager.
他想要的一时一变
What he wants changes with the wind.
黑色通行证 感觉像是暑期
Look, Blackccess, it seems like a fun thing
找的一个乐子 但真的能靠这个支付上大学的钱吗
to do for the summer, but is it gon' pay for college?
因为这是原本的计划
Cause, see, that was the plan.
我唯一的目的就是为威尔好
My only intention was to do right by Will.
那哪里出了岔子呢
So what went wrong?
卢
Lou went wrong.
我知道你不想提起这个名字
Look, I know his name is a dirty word.
但当威尔知道篮球对他父亲有多重要时
But a lot of Will 's bad feelings around basketball
他对篮球的观感就开始变差了
started when he learned how important it was to his father.
他现在脑子里想的事太多了
He's just working through so much in his head right now
连我都不明白
that even I don't understand.
至少他试着跟你交谈了
Well, at least he's trying to talk about it.
我们的孩子在长大的过程中能拥有那种脆弱
Raising our boys to have vulnerability like that
真的很难
is hard.
是啊 尤其是黑人男孩
Yeah, especially our Black boys.
所以我们才要倾听
And it's on us to listen.
但这是来自太过温和的母亲给的建议
But that's coming from the soft parent.
所以我也不知道自己在说什么
So I don't know what I'm talking about.
佩内洛普
Penelope. - Mm- hmm.
从没想过我会再听到这个名字
Never thought I'd hear that name again.
我知道她对你来说有多重要
I know how much she means to you.
是 不过那是很久以前的事了
Yeah, well, that was a long time ago.
她 有罗曼的号♥码
She...has Roman's number.
这是个好主意吗
That a good idea?
已经打给他了
Already called him
他欠我人情
He owes me
你最终会知道答案的
Well, you'll finally have some answers.
在那之前
Until then
工作是个分散注意力的好方法
work is a good distraction.
奥马尔有一份在南洛杉矶
Omar has a list of properties
想买♥♥的房♥产清单
in South LA that he s looking to buy,
他想让公♥司♥开始整理一些 收♥购♥报价
wants the firm to start putting together some purchase offers.
查理黑胶唱片 贾兹的店
Charlie's Vinyl, Jazz's place.
我们能做点什么吗
Anything we can do?
得让我们的大客户满意吧
Just keep our one big client happy
过来跟瓦姨姨打个招呼
Just came by to say hey to Aunt Vy.
想着过来看看你
Thought I would drop in.
你干嘛呢 写歌♥呢
What you doing, making beats?
别告诉我你会成为下一个梅西·埃丽奥特
Don't tell me you're gon' be the next Missy Elliott
也许
Might be.
我能看看你写的东西吗
Can I see what you're working on?
姐姐 姐姐 我们合不来
"Sista, sista, not seeing eye to eyel
姐姐 姐姐 真是快把我逼疯
"Sista, sista, got me losing my mind.
姐姐 姐姐 你能告诉我原因吗
"Sista, sista, can you please tell me why
我们如此亲密却又觉得陌生无比
we're close but so far at the same time? "
至少你没叫我贱♥人♥
At least you ain't call me a bitch.
我还没写完呢
Well, I'm not done yet.
听着 我想告诉你
Look, just so you know,
在拉马库斯出事之前
before everything happened to LaMarcus,
我本来想告诉他那件事的
I was going to tell him the truth.
我很高兴他没事
I'mjust glad he's OK.
我爱他 艾什
I love him, Ash.
真的
I really do.
而且我需要你的支持
And I kind of need you to be on board
因为
because.
我想让你成为我的首席伴娘
I want you to be my maid of honour.
我吗
PUCCI Me?
什么 -对啊
What? - Yeah!
C[ 谁还能像你那样让我去勇于承担责任呢
I mean, who else is gonna hold my feet to the fire like you?
我愿意
I would love that! - Aw.
好
OK, good!
对了 我听说你和一个男孩
OK, so wait, what is the tea I hear
在你房♥间里 这是怎么回事
about you being caught up here with a boy?
什么
What?
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表