剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
你好 我是尤隆达·波特
Hi, I'm Yolonda Porter.
尤隆达 这位是希拉里·班克斯
Yolonda, this is Hilary Banks.
是 威尔表姐
This is, uh, Will's cousin.
又一个班克斯家的啊
Ah, another Banks.
我送你回家
I'll take you home.
我们可以去梅瑞林大厨餐厅吃点东西
We can get a plate from Chef Marilyn's.
其实希拉里打算送他的
Oh, Hilary was actually gonna drive him.
没关系 不是什么大事
No, that's cool, No biggie
谢谢你们哈
Well, I appreciate y'all.
客气 -真的
Yeah, bro. - For real
你该吃点东西
You should eat something.
吃不下
Can't.
有消息了吗
Anything to report yet?
很奇怪
It's odd.
圈子就这么小
The streets are small,
可我竟然查不出来是谁干的
but I can't get a read on who did it.
小赌局街头赌博 街角斗殴
Petty gambling, street dice, corner fights- -
把他大老远带这里来就为了让他浪费光阴
makes no damn sense bringing him here all this way
简直毫无意义
just so he can throw his life away.
好了好了
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
我觉得你要冷静一下
Look, I think you need to calm down
好好照照镜子
and take a good look in the mirror.
他跟你一样都是暴脾气
He s got your exact same hot head.
他想跟他爸当初一样当个厉害角色
He wanted to be a bad man, just like he heard his dad was.
不然就把他带走吧
Why don't we take him away?
去一个完全不同的地方
Go somewhere completely different,
一个全新的开始 我们三个人再次一起生活
a fresh start, the three of us together again.
你和你这些大胆的幻想
You and your wild fantasies.
总能让我换个心情
Always a nice distraction.
带上棍子来应对
*Brought the sticks for all that bullshit ♪
你们搞出来的屁事
♪`Y'all been drumming up
我一直在兑现 我不知道
♪I keep on cashing out, shit, Idon't know ♪
你们称之为运气
♪Y'all call it luck
为什么你总是搞砸一切
♪Why you keep on crashing out? ♪
我不知道 搞砸了就是搞砸了
♪Yeah, I don't know, it sucks to suck ♪
他们想压制我
♪Niggas try to hold me down
但不知为何我总是能挺过来
♪ Somehow I just keep coming up ♪
他们想让我失败
♪ Them niggas wanted me to lose ♪
我猜你们愿望没那么迫切吧
♪I guess y'all ain't want it enough ♪
因为我破釜沉舟
♪Cause I been more than desperate ♪
我已经失去所有筹码
°Shit, I been losing all my chips ♪
只是想积累些筹码
♪♪ust trying to stack some leverage ♪
记得在319侃爷提到过
♪Remember back in 319 when Kanye referenced ♪
记得生活在鞭子下
♪Remember living out the whip ♪
只是想数数我的祝福
♪ Just trying to count my blessings ♪
在健身器材上挥汗如雨
♪Taking showers at Lifetime Fitness ♪
觉得我花了一辈子的时间
♪Think I spent a lifetime in it ♪
我愿意再经历一遍
♪ And I'd do it all again
因为能活下去就值得了
♪Cause it was worth it just to live it ♪
所以别问我为什么想要
♪So don't ask me why I want it ♪
别问我有没有压力
♪Don't ask me if I'm stressing ♪
如果我放弃了 为什么还在坚持
♪`If I'm quitting, why I'm pressing ♪
这不是他妈的问题
♪ Ain't no motherfucking question ♪
这不是很明显吗
Ain't it obvious?
我不知道问题出在哪里
♪Idon't know what the problem is ♪
我已经跌到谷底
♪I've been down to the bottom, dawg ♪
这就是我为什么能在顶端待着
♪It's how I stay on top of this ♪
我不知道有什么选择
♪I don't know what an option is ♪
我不知道预防措施是什么
♪I don't know what precaution is ♪
他们告诉我要保持谦逊
♪They told me keep it humble, dawg ♪
但我不能保证
♪But Ican't make no promises ♪
这不是很明显吗
♪Ain't it obvious?
卡尔顿
Carlton?
卡德纳斯太太
Mrs. Cardenas, uh-
谢谢你的关心
I appreciate your concern.
阿米拉会好起来的
Amira is gonna be okay.
我们对你没意见
We don't have anything against you.
她只是需要时间安静康复
She just needs time to recover in peace.
我知道一定很难
I know this must be difficult
我只想来告诉她
I just wanted to come by and let her know
我很想她 还有很抱歉
that I'm thinking of her, and Im sorry.
我知道每年这个时候你们一定很难过
I know this time of year must be really hard for all of you.
什么叫每年这个时候
What do you mean, this time of year?
阿米拉 跟我说
Amira, she told me
最近是她姐姐的忌日
about the recent anniversary of- - of her sister passing.
卡尔顿 阿米拉没有姐姐
Carlton, Amira doesn't have a sister.
她妈妈说她出过严重车祸
Her mom said that she was in a bad car accident,
对方司机死了
and the other driver died.
阿米拉也身受重伤
And Amira got banged up pretty bad.
她对止痛药开始上瘾
She got addicted to painkillers.
太可怕了
That's awful.
据她妈妈说 那之后她就变了
According to her mom, she was just never the same after that.
好像从那天起 她的一部分也死了
It's like like a part of her died that day.
只不过不是她姐姐
Just not a sister.
真不敢相信她一直
I can't believe she's been holding onto that
把这些藏在心里
this whole time.
每天早上她第一个联♥系♥的就是我
I was the first person she spoke to every morning.
她一直在我身边 丽萨
She was my person, Lis.
我以为我也在支持着她 但 我没看出来
I thought I was hers, too, but- - but I missed it.
我只是 -我们都是
I- I just- - - We all did.
嘿 二位
Hey, guys.
我只想让你知道我有多抱歉
Man, Ijust want you to know how sorry I am.
丽萨 我本该照原计划行事的
Lis, I should have stuck to our plan.
还有 卡尔顿 阿米拉的事我本该先来找你谈的
And, Carlton, I should have came to you first about Amira.
我没想到会发生这种事
I didn't mean for this to happen.
听着
Look.
现在说这个可能不合适
This is probably not the best time.
但昆汀一直找我们谈投资的事
But Quentin has been hitting us up about investors,
我知道你
and, look, I know you're
在经历很多 -别说了
going through a lot- - - Stop.
你知道吗 有那么一瞬间我以为你真开始
You know, for a second, I thought you cared
关心起除你之外的人了
about something that wasn't just you.
去他妈的黑途 我不干了
Man, fuck Blackccess, dude. I'm done.
你不是认真的 我当然关心你了
You don't mean that. Look, man, of course I care.
你没觉出来我也被影响到了吗
You don't think this affects me too?
没有 因为我爸会帮你擦屁♥股♥
No, because my dad's just gonna fix your fuckups
然后第二次把你从监狱里捞出来
and get you out of jail a second time.
监狱
Jail?
威尔 他什么意思
Will, what is he talking about?
太多了 但我
It's just too much, but I just- -
我搞砸了
look, I messed up.
我做了 -我不在乎
I did something- - I don't care.
我不想知道
I don't wanna know.
这些破事我真的受够了
I just can't carry any more shit right now.
丽萨
Lisa.
我看着水面的时候
When I look at the water,
眼里只有阿米拉那毫无生气的身体
all I see is Amira's lifeless body.
而对你而言呢 只是普普通通的一天是吗
And for you, what? It's just business as usual?
不 当然不是了
No, of course not.
我也希望能弥补自己搞砸的一切
I wish Icould fix everything I fucked up.
有时候你弥补不了 威尔
Well, sometimes, you can't, Will!
明白吗 你必须承担这个责任
Okay? You just have to own it.
是我 贾兹
It's me, Jazz
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
她跟其他女人不一样
She's not like the other ones.
什么
What?
警局那姑娘
That girl from the police station?
给人感觉不一样
It felt different,
感觉还有别的什么
like it could be something more
是 尤隆达是个很棒的女人
Imean, yeah, Yolonda s a great woman.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表