剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
关闭了和平抗♥议♥ 压制大伙声音
is shutting down peaceful protests, silencing the people.
菲尔姨夫吗
Uncle Phil?
那我一定要留下来听听了
Well, I definitely got to stay for this.
正事办完了
Well, the deed is done.
我知道很难
Oh, I know that was hard.
激进分子的锁链被解开了
The activists have been unchained
其他人也和平撤离了 没发生暴♥力♥冲突
and everyone else peacefully removed, no violence.
并没有让我好受些
It doesn't make me feel any better about it.
这个周末可不适合出来玩
Well, this isn't a great weekend to be getting away.
但 -玛格丽塔
But- - - Margaritas?
谢谢 -客气
Thank you. Claro que si.
会很棒的 我们说什么来着
It will be great. What do we say?
生活总会有挑战
Life is always going to life,
但我们仍然要专注于我们自己
but we still need to focus on us.
二位 这地方美翻了
You guys, this place is absolutely gorgeous.
是
Mm- hmm. Yeah.
我们正需要这个
I mean, it's just what we needed.
真不知道该怎么感谢你们的邀请
We cannot thank y'all enough for this invite.
自打拉马库斯手术以来
We've been living at the hospital
我们就一直住医院里
ever since LaMarcus's surgery.
我们现在都需要放松下
Well, we all needed this right now.
当然
Sure do. - Mm- hmm.
安妮
Uh, Annie. - Hmm?
你知道我们只来两天吧
You know we're only here for two days.
知道呀 但我需要有可换选项啊
Yeah, but I need options.
里面好像还装了砖头 兄弟
There's like some bricks in there, too, brother.
薇薇
Viv?
蒂安娜 什么 凯勒布
Tiana! What? Caleb?
什么 好久不见
What? It's been ages!
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
嘿 兄弟 -近来可好 兄弟
Hey, frat- What up, frat?
还好吗
How are you doing?
很高兴 -很高兴见到你们
- Good to- - mwah. Oh, good to see you.
我想介绍一下我们的朋友
Yeah, I'd like to introduce you to our friends
以及未来的亲家 安妮和拉蒙特
and future in- laws- - this is Annie and Lamont.
你好 安妮 -你好
Hey, Annie. What's up?
拉蒙特也是兄弟会的
Lamont's frat, too.
你们是怎么认识的
So, now, how do you all know each other?
我们几年前在阿尔法兄弟会大会上认识的
Oh, we met at an Alpha convention years ago.
是 蒂安娜跟我一拍即合
Yeah, and Tiana and I, we just hit it off.
不管怎样 你们怎么来啦
Anyway, what are y'all doing here?
每年我们都会来几次
We come here a couple of times a year
来充充电
just to recharge, you know?
嗯 我们很喜欢这地方 -是
Yeah, we love this place. - Yes.
也有助于让爱情保鲜
I mean, and it helps keep the spark alive,
对不对啊 宝儿
ain't that right, baby? - Owie!
是呢 宝儿 -感受到了
Yes, baby. - I felt that.
所以现在我们有伴儿了
So now we got someone to kick it with.
是 -太好了
Yeah. Great.
开玩之前
Before we have a lot of fun,
我最好给孩子们打电♥话♥确认下
I better call up the kids just to make sure- -
不要 孩儿他妈
Oh, no, mama, no.
不查孩子们岗
There'll be no checking on the kids,
除非是紧急情况 -没错
not unless it's an emergency. - Exactly.
我们把自家的双胞胎小恶魔留家里让保姆看了
We left our twin terrors at home with the nanny.
我们的口号♥是 我们不在家的时候
Our mantra- - when we get away
去他的孩子们
both: Fuck them kids. - Oh!
跟我们一起说
Say it with us.
来
Come on.
去他的孩子们
all: Fuck them kids.
要发自内心 来
No, say it with your chest. Come on.
去他的孩子们
all: Fuck them kids!
没错了 -靠
That's right. - Shit.
奥马尔·坎贝尔想把
Omar Campbell is trying to buy up
这街区所有店铺都买♥♥下
every business on the block
就像他想收♥购♥查理黑胶唱片店一样
like he tried with Charlie's Vinyl.
我和其他几家店主在筹集资源
Me and a few other businesses are gathering
寻求法律帮助 -等等 等一下
resources for legal help. - Wait. Well, hold on.
奥马尔想买♥♥下查理的店
Omar tried to buy Charlie's?
是的
Yes.
他的购物中心建成后 他知道这里所有
And when his mall is built, he knows that the price
东西的价格都会飞涨
of everything around here is about to skyrocket.
而你姨夫还想让贾兹把店卖♥♥了
And your uncle tried to get Jazz to sell.
慢着 菲尔·班克斯是你姨夫
Hold on. Philip Banks is your uncle?
他甚至想说服贾兹这是个好主意
He even tried to convince Jazz that it was a good idea.
但他不会轻易屈服的
But he isn't rolling over that easy.
嘿 贾兹 真棒 不是每个人都能被收买♥♥的
Hey, good for you, Jazz. Not everybody can be bought.
忍♥无可忍♥ -坚持住 黑人兄弟
Enough is enough! - Stay strong, Black man.
我们要继续收集签名
And we need to keep gathering signatures.
如果我们能收集到足够的签名进行公♥投♥
If we can get enough for a referendum,
就能让法官暂停施工
we can get a judge to halt construction
直到投票结果出来
until the issue can be decided at the ballot box.
我很欣赏你的政♥治♥热情
I appreciate your political hustle and all that,
但现在是时候加大力度了
but it's time to turn up the heat.
没错 就是这样 我支持你
Mm, exactly, that part I'm with you, T.
贾兹 -给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Jazz. - Let 'em know, brother!
这是我们的社区
This is our neighborhood!
怎么了
Um...- What's up?
我可以跟菲尔姨夫谈谈
Look, bro, I can talk to Uncle Phil.
我见过他为别人做事
I've seen what he does for people
他只想为大家争取到最大利益
He just wants what's best for everybody.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
你姨夫是想为他客户争取最大利益
Your uncle wants what's best for his client,
不是我
not me.
我理解 他是你家人
And, look, I get it That's your family.
是 但你也是我家人啊
Yeah, but you are too, bro
听我说
Look, man
我只是不想你卷进我们要做的事里 好吧
I just don't want you caught up in what we're about to do, OK?
离开这里 回家吧
Get up out of here, bro. Go home.
所以每天面对压♥迫♥和镇♥压♥
So we'll choose courage over fear every day
我们都会选择勇敢而不是恐惧
in the face of repression and oppression.
没错
Yeah, yeah.
我买♥♥了点甜食 咸食
Got us a little sweet, a little salty.
都为之后准备好了
AII stocked up for later.
是 看出来了
Yeah, I see that.
某人对自己很有自信啊
Someone thinks highly of himself.
嘿 淡定 管好你自己的事
Hey, chill out Mind your business.
看来你今晚有大计划啊
I see you got big plans tonight, my boy.
是 如果能把杰弗里的问题先解决掉的话
Yeah, well, that's if I can deal with Geoffrey first.
兄弟 我真的 真的很希望昨晚你能
Man, I really, really wish you would have came
去参加那次会议
to that meeting last night.
搞得我很不爽 -我很同情贾兹
Got me fucked up. Look, I feel for Jazz
真的
Ireally do.
但我们有在尽一份力
But we're doing our part to help.
我只是觉得每件事都有两面性
I just think there's two sides to everything.
是 也许我们站在了错误的那面
Yeah, maybe we're on the wrong one
好吧 那他们有没有说这个项圄
OK, well, did they talk about the wins
会带来的好处
that the project's going to bring?
工作机会 推动本地企业发展
Thejobs, the boost to local businesses,
房♥地♥产♥价格提升
the rise in property values.
你是说菲尔姨夫那边是吧
Oh, you mean Uncle Phil's side?
是
Yes.
我爸总是站在有利历史发展的一边
My dad is always on the right side of history.
这话题到此为止吧
That's where the conversation ends for me
来 我拿饮料
Come on. I'll grab the drinks.
你拿吃的
You got the food
我本想问你最近在忙什么 菲尔
So Iwould ask what you've been up to, Phil,
但最近媒体上经常会出现你名字
but your name is all in the press lately.
那个坎贝尔广场的项目 越来越乱了啊
That Campbell Square joint, man, is getting messy!
我接手这个项目的时候
When I took on the project
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表