剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
感谢你的帮忙 威尔
Appreciate your help, Will
如果你记起什么
If you remember anything, uh,
请告诉你姨夫
please let your uncle know.
好 没问题
Yeah, absolutely.
现在 我能 -好
Now, can I, uhYeah.
对面那家杂货店
The grocery store from across the street- -
他们的监控可能
they may have caught something
拍到了什么
on one of their security cameras.
谢谢
Thank you.
我派人去调取监控
I'll send someone by to get the footage.
谢谢 弗雷德
Appreciate it, Fred.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
反正我我爸也要来 我就一起了
Figured I'd just come by with my dad.
你想给我看什么
What'd you want to show me?
好的
Um, okay,
我跟阿米拉交往三个月纪念日就要到了
so it is me and Amira's three- monthiversary,
然后
and.
我给她买♥♥了
I got her
这个
This.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
怎么了 是 是太过了 还是不够
What? Is- - is- - is it too much, not enough?
我觉得
I mean...
你不觉得你们进展太快了吗
do you think you might be moving a little fast?
我只希望大家不再担心我们的关系
I just want everyone to stop worrying about our relationship
支持我们一次
and just support us for once.
你知道我支持你的
You know I do.
好吧 你跟阿米拉不是朋友么
Okay, well, I thought you and Amira were friends.
到底在你们回事
So what is it?
我只想为你好
I just want what's best for you.
那就言行一致啊
Then act like it.
你应该是最懂对我来说
You of all people know how hard
投入感情生活有多难的人
relationships have been for me.
你上次看我这么开心是什么时候 丽萨
When was the last time you've see me this happy, Lis?
你说得对
You're right.
这个很漂亮
And it is beautiful.
她会喜欢的
She's gonna love it.
我想她会的
I think she will.
如果这些都没电了 乡村俱乐部有个游戏厅
If any of these die, the country club has an arcade.
已经有游泳池加阳光明媚的一天了
We got a pool and a sunny day.
我们还需要什么 -是哦
What else do we need? - Right.
你好呀菲尔
Oh. Hey, Phil.
你好 伊莱
Hello, Eli.
叫我班克斯先生更好
I prefer Mr. Banks, though.
阿什莉
Ashley
能来帮我一下吗
can you help me with something over here, please?
你不觉得裙子有点短了吗
Don't you think that skirt's a little short?
不觉得
No.
我觉得
Well, I do
你穿这条裙子
I don't feel comfortable
出门让我觉得不舒服
with you wearing that out of the house.
我穿衣服又不是为了让你舒服
I don't dress for your comfort.
怎么了
What?
我只是看看你在跟谁说话
Oh, I'mjust looking to see who you're talking to,
因为我知道肯定不是在跟我说
cause I know for sure it's not me.
好吧 但你就不会管威尔和卡尔顿的着装啊
Okay, but you don't police what Will and Carlton wear.
听着 如果有必要 我会叫停整个活动
Listen, I will shut this whole day down if I have to.
伊莱 最近见你经常来啊
So, Eli, you've been hanging out here a lot.
是 阿什莉跟我玩的很开心
Uh, yeah, yeah. Me and Ashley have a good time.
多开心啊
How good? Uh
伊莱 你能把东西装车吗
Eli, do you mind loading the car?
没问题
You got it.
再见 班克斯先生
See you, Mr. Banks.
我不喜欢这小子流里流气的
I don't like how slick he is. Mm- hmm.
还有阿什莉什么时候变得这么爱顶嘴了
And when did Ashley get so mouthy?
那条小短裙是你给她买♥♥的吗
Did you buy her that little skirt?
好了 放松 深呼吸
Okay, relax. Breathe.
你以前也这么对过希拉里 还记得吗
You went through the same thing with Hilary, remember?
她不是喜欢女生的么 怎么着 现在换成男生了
I thought she was into girls. What is it, boys now?
还有这孩子什么来历
And what do we know about this kid?
我知道他有男朋友
I know that he's got a boyfriend.
而且他们喜欢一起玩
Mm- hmm, and that they like hanging out with each other.
我整天都会跟他们在一起的
Look, I'll be with them all day.
我能搞定的 好吧
I got this, hmm? -
现在满意了
Happy now?
你真的很漂亮 宝贝儿
You look beautiful, baby.
像莱昂一样被剪裁
♪Niggas Shep like Leon
超越一步 成为战士
♪Awhole step beyond, a warrior ♪
请留言我肯定会回你
Leave a message, and Ill be sure to hit you back.
贾兹 你在哪儿啊
♪azz, where are you, man?
我不知道你跟你兄弟干了什么
I don't know what went down with your boy,
但显然那里有监控
but apparently there were cameras.
给我回电♥话♥
Just- - just call me back.
朋友说他直接开骂
♪Homie said he compact dissin'♪
这是一种生活方式 -该死
♪ It's a way of life Shit.
当他们滑倒时会摔倒
♪Niggas fall when they slippin'♪
要跟我说说
You want to tell me what the hell is really
你到底怎么了吗 威尔
going on with you, Will?
那儿有个叫特雷尔的
And there was this guy there. His name was Terrell.
他失控了 开始烧东西
He just went rogue. He started burning shit.
我什么都做不了
There was nothing I could do.
但你可以一开始就别掺和进去啊
Well, except maybe just not being there in the first place.
卡尔顿 我们开创黑途时候
Look, Carlton, when we started Blackccess,
初衷不仅仅是起个好名字 好吧
it wasn't just about the name, right?
是想帮到别人
It was about helping people,
我现在还坚持这点
and I'm still down with that message.
什么时候我们的初衷成了烧东西了 威尔
When did our message become about burning shit down, Will?
你行动之前有没有过过脑子
Do you ever think before you act?
起码我不是伪君子
At least I'm not being a hypocrite!
起码我没想把一个暑期
At least I'm not trying to destroy
所建立的一切毁于一旦
everything we've been building all summer!
还有你图什么呢
And for what?
就为了一个不管选哪边都有无数利弊的
For some cause that has 100 pros and cons
事件吗
on both sides?
起码我选定一边了
Well, at least I picked a side.
我天 威尔
Oh, my God, Will
如果你觉得这么做不是另有隐情
You're lying to yourself if you don't think
那你就是自欺欺人
this isn't about something else.
你说什么呢 -我们创办黑途
What are you talking about? - We started Blackccess
是因为我们都有要证明的东西
because we both had something to prove, right?
证明你♥爸♥是错的
That- - that your dad was wrong,
证明篮球不是你的全部
that basketball wasn't all that you were,
证明我不是一个因为滥用毒品
and that I'm not just some druggie rich kid
毁了自己人生的瘾君子 -我理解
who ruined his life. - Look, I get that.
但这世上有人在因为
But there are people out here hurting
比我们严重得多的问题而受伤
with problems way bigger than our own,
而你却毫不在意
and you don't give a fuck.
保持真实
Look, keep it real,
黑人力量 随便什么都好
Black Power, whatever.
但如果你信念真这么坚定
But if you're so strong in your convictions,
那就说出来啊
speak up.
别藏着掖着的了
Stop hiding.
去告诉我爸 不然我就去说
Tell my dad, or I will.
就这样 我也选定边了
There. I just picked a side.
醒来
♪ Wake up
又是新的一天 去争取吧
♪Another day to go and get it ♪
卡尔顿
Carlton.
改变生活方式的时候到了
♪ Time to change the way I'm living ♪
我必须 醒来
♪Man, I gotta Wake up
如果我想要改变
♪If Iwant to do it different ♪
就必须 醒来
♪Then I gotta Wake up
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表