剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
我们回应了对方
We kissed each other,
我不是故意要吻他的
and Ididn't mean for it to happen.
艾什莉看到了
And Ashley saw.
我现在满脑子想的都是这事
And that's all I can think about
所以你还爱着贾兹
So are you in love with Jazz?
什么 没有
What? No.
那你还爱着拉马库斯是吧
So you're still in love with LaMarcus?
当然了 -你会嫁给他吗
Of course. - And you're gonna marry him?
如果在我告诉他之后
I mean, if he wants to
他还想娶我的话
after I tell him.
告诉他
Tell?
你想在一天之内同时毁掉
You are trying to commit career
自己的事业和恋情吗
and relationship suicide in one day.
但艾什莉觉得我是个怪物
But Ashley thinks I'm a monster,
我觉得自己很烂
and I feel like a horrible person,
就因为一个毫无意义的吻
Over one silly little kiss that means absolutely nothing?
不可以 女士
No, ma'am.
你终于得到你想要的一切了
You are finally getting everything you wanted.
你要乘上这股浪潮
You're gonna ride this wave
还要把那破事带进坟墓
and take that shit to the grave.
你一直没改装过
Yo, you kept it in its original condition?
几乎找不到一个状态这么好的了
Damn near impossible to find one this good.
是啊
Yep.
这车牛了
Yo, this shit's sick.
好 我跟你说
A'ight, I'll tell you what.
我现在给你三万
Yo, I'll give you 30 racks right now.
现金
Cash.
我只是放出来试试水
I mean, Im just putting out feelers, really.
还没真的打算卖♥♥呢 但是
It's not really ready for sale sale yet, but.
行吧
A'ight, well,
等你准备好
call me when you...
打给我
ready.
贾兹
Yo, yo, Jazz.
你说对了 来这是真来着了
You were right about us coming here, man.
他们对这些商品很感兴趣
They're feeling the merch,
而且愿意帮助查理唱片店
and they're willing to help out Charlie's.
等等 你要卖♥♥♥车♥
Wait, yo, are you selling your car?
我不是真的想卖♥♥
I mean, I'm not really trying to,
但他们把我逼的走投无路了 所以
but they got a brother up against the ropes, so
怎么样啊
Wagwan?
弗雷德里克 你来啦
Frederick. Oh, shit, you came.
谢谢你邀请我来 -客气
- Thanks for the invite. Yeah.
车很好看
Beautiful cars.
女人很漂亮
Beautiful women.
这 这感觉就就对了
Now, this, this is a vibe.
低调的 赚钱 那酥油面包 嘿
♪On the low, making dough, that brioche, eh ♪
为了我的女儿和妈妈 我需要声名远扬
♪ On my daughter and my moms, I need more fame ♪
我就在老爷车边上
I'm right by the classic cars.
你刚说你马上就到呗
Said you'll- - you'll be here in, like, a second?
等等 你现在是在停车吗
Wait, like you're pulling up right now?
搞什么
Yo, what the fuck?
你开地狱猫来了
You drive a Hellcat?
是啊 我是个速度狂魔
Yeah, I'm a bit of a speed demon.
而且我是有罚单为证的
And I do have the tickets to prove it.
你简直就是我的梦中情人
Wow. You just are my dream girl.
是吗 -是呀
Yeah? - Yeah.
走吧 我们去看展览
Come on, let's go check out the show.
好啊 走吧
Yeah, let's go.
我们做得还挺好的
We've been doing a pretty good job.
大家对T恤的反应很好
Like, people are responding to the shirt really well.
好 而且我卖♥♥了大概有12件
OK. And I sold, like, 12 shirts.
好 -我做的还挺好的
OK. - I did something pretty good.
很好 -你懂我意思吗
Great. - You know what I'm saying?
我靠
Oh. Oh, shit.
你都预售出36件了
You presold 36 shirts already?
嘿 卡尔顿 我们一定得雇这姑娘
Hey, Carlton, we got to hire this girl
给黑色通行证做市场推广
to market for Blackccess.
不错
Nice.
我想给你介绍下我闺蜜唐雅
Oh, and I want you to meet my homegirl Tonya.
她在拉布雷亚开了家超棒的美甲店
She's got this crazy nail shop on La Brea.
我觉得我能说服她店里让你们寄卖♥♥
I think I could convince her to give you guys some shelf space.
就这么办 -好 走吧
Let's do it- OK Come on.
是就我这么觉得 还是这姐们对你
Is it just me, or is sis mad disrespectful
男友是真的很不见外
with your boyfriend?
他不是我男友
He s not my boyfriend.
那你干嘛一脸不爽的样子
Then why you got a salty face on?
没什么的
Look, it's nothing.
我们来这是要提升曝光度还有帮助查理的店
We're here for exposure and to help Charlie's.
是
Yeah.
杰姬只是 在帮忙
You know, Jackie's just...being helpful.
好了
OK.
记住我们的目的
Eyes on the prize.
她完工后 这个社区将受益匪浅
Gonna do this neighborhood a lot of good when she's done.
奥马尔·坎贝尔
Omar Campbell.
菲利普·班克斯 菲利普·班克斯律所的
Philip Banks. Philip Banks and Associates.
推土机怎么了
What's going on with the bulldozer?
这个月坏的第二辆了
Oh, second one to get damaged this month.
有人割断了液压系统
Somebody slashed the hydraulics.
人们想尽办法阻止这项工程
People trying to stop the work however they can.
听说你的项目遇到些挑战
I hear your project's facing some challenges,
社区的反对意见导致市政进度放缓
community opposition slowing progress with the city.
更可以说是停滞不前
More like grinding it to a halt.
我不是来给你画大饼的
Well, I'm not here to make commitments,
但这种事我们律所可以帮你提提速
but this is the kind of thing that our firm could speed up.
我在地方和州政♥府♥有不少关系
I got a lot of connections in local and state government.
但你不能保证
But you're not here to make commitments.
不确认前没法给保证
Not without checking it out first,
我得看看适不适合我们的业务定位
seeing if it's a right fit for our business profile.
我记得没向你求助过呀
I don't remember asking you for help.
不代表你不需要
Doesn't mean you don't need it.
社区里并不是每个人
Not everyone in the neighborhood
都希望这个项目推进
wants this to go forward.
这个项目会变得比
This project is gonna get a lot messier
一台被破坏的推土机还要复杂
than a vandalized bulldozer.
恕我直言 以你的过往而言
And with all due respect to your track record,
这不是适合那种担心
it's not the kind of fight for someone
自己商业形象的人的战斗
who's concerned about their business profile.
但不管怎么样 随便看看吧
But by all means, take a look around.
展示你黑色通行证的风格 -看这个
Get your Blackccess swag. - Look at this. Look at this.
好 -强大的黑色通行证能量
OK. Big Blackccess energy
强大的黑色通行证能量 真没想到
Big Blackccess energy. That's crazy.
看有多少浏览量
Dude, look how many views it has.
太厉害了
That's crazy.
他怎么回事
Yo, yo, yo, what's his deal?
弗雷德里克
Yo, Frederick.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
还好吗 我下注呢
What's good? I'm placing bets.
睁眼看看
Open your eyes, man.
遍地都是钱 兄弟
Money's in the air, bruv.
赌什么
Bets on what?
街头赛车 拜托
On street racing. Come on.
太阳下山之后
Yo, look, when the sun goes down,
真正的派对才开始
that's when the real party starts.
我也要加入
And I'm getting in on the action.
还好吗 -靠
What's good? - Oh, shit.
搞什么啊 -你要下注吗
What the fuck? - You trying to get in on this?
两百块压那辆雪佛兰 -确定
I got two on that Chevy. - Word?
好 少点吧
AlI right, say less.
告诉你我是个野蛮人
♪ Told you I'm a savage ♪
不 她听起来很棒
No, she sounds wonderful.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表