剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
好吧 自从你踏进这间屋子
OK, since you stepped in this house,
有两件事很明显
two things have been clear:
一 你容光焕发
A, you're glowing,
二 你有所隐瞒
and B, you're hiding something.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell.
行吧
Hmm, OK.
顺便说一句 小艾薇这名字不错哦
For the record, Baby Ivy has a nice ring to it.
别闹啦
Girl, bye.
没启动保护
Unarmed.
启动保护 很简单
Armed. Simple tips.
要再给你演示一遍吗 -不用
Shall I run it by you again? - No, noi
前两次我就听懂了 G
I got it the first two times, G.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们也该加强
We should also beef up the security cameras
屋外的监控
on the outside, you know?
你拍到更多照片了吗
Did you get more photos?
就是说一切风平浪静
So everything's been quiet?
目前是
For now.
所以也许这些措施根本没必要
So maybe all this isn't even necessary.
是这样 G
Look, G,
你近来经历很多 兄弟
you've been going through a lot right now, brother.
你不用独自承受
You don't need to go through it alone.
放松点没关系
It's OK to relax.
我知道几个月前把弗雷德里克
Look, I know it was a risk bringing Frederick here
带到这来风险很大
a few months ago.
你和薇薇警告过我不要这么做 只是
You and Viv warned me not to. It's just- -
他是你儿子 你要见他
He's your son, and you needed to see him.
回伦敦也不安全
It's not safe back in London either.
我担心他的到访可能让我过去的仇家
I'm afraid his visit may have alerted someone from my past
知道我下落 菲尔
about my whereabouts Phil.
在我搞清楚是谁以及他们想干什么之前
And until I know who it is and what they want,
我不会放松的 你懂吧
a man ain't relaxing, you get me?
你做你该做的吧
You do what you need to do.
我去外面做事
I"II get started outside.
嘿 橙黑色相间的领带
Hey, uh, does the orange and black tie
看起来会不会太刻意
look like I'm trying too hard?
巴辛太太打来电♥话♥
Mrs. Bassin called.
普林斯顿的会面被取消了
The Princeton meeting got canceled.
等等 出什么事了
Wait, what happened?
支持你的校友
The alumni who was backing you
撤回了他的支持
pulled his endorsement.
人们议论纷纷
People talk.
巴辛认为 稍加时日 先别逼太紧
Bassin thinks with a little more time and distance
也许他们会重新开放
they could be open again.
我没公开吸毒那会儿
You know, life was a hell of a lot easier
日子好过得多
when I was a closet junkie.
你为了变好迈出了这步
You took a step to get better
众所周知的一步 但没什么可羞耻的
a very public step, but there's no shame in that.
普林斯顿可不这么认为
Princeton disagrees.
我知道很难
I know it's hard,
但有因必有果
but there are consequences to your actions.
不是每个人现在都愿意
Not everybody is jumping at the chance to give you
给你机会
the benefit of the doubt right now.
加油 加油 史密斯 拿出点气势来
Let's go. Letis go, Smith. Show me something.
来啊 威尔
Come on, Will!
加油
Come on, man.
加油加油
Let's go. Let's go, let's go.
你今天还想上场吗
You gon' play today?
回去防守
Get back on defense, man!
过人 过人
Get through, get through.
往回撤
Get back.
威尔
Will?
怎么了 威尔
Sup, Will?
你怎么从没联♥系♥过我
How come you never reached out to me?
我不想被你看到我被关起来的样子
I didn't want you to see me locked up ina damn cage.
谁管你怎么想 -我知道你很生气
Fuck what you wanted. - I know you're angry.
以为走进来
Think you can walk up in here
就能让这些年的谎言都消失吗
and make all those years of lying disappear?
我不是来受辱的
I didn't come here to be disrespected.
你不配得到尊重
You ain't earned no respect!
草
Fuck!
史密斯 史密斯 下场
Smith, Smith, get off the floor, man.
J 上去替他
J, go in for him.
我们还有两天就要去参加拉斯维加斯锦标赛了
Yo, we got the Vegas tournament in two days.
大舞台 很多人看着你呢
Big stage, a lot of eyes on you.
我知道
I know!
我搞砸了 对不起 -你怎么了
I'm fucking up. I'm sorry. - What's going on?
教练 训练本该45分钟前就结束的
Coach, practice was supposed to be over 45 minutes ago.
如果你心思放比赛上
It would have been over 45 minutes ago
45分钟前早就结束了
if you had your head in the game.
你现在脑子在想什么呢
Where are you right now?
只是
It's just- -
没什么
It's- - it's nothing
我保证 去了拉斯维加斯我会好好表现的
But look, I promise I'ma be good for Vegas.
最好是
You better be A
走吧
Man, get out my gym.
传球
Swing it.
你错过了
You missed it.
不是吧 我只迟到六分钟
Come on. I'm only six minutes late.
我们提前了
We were ahead of schedule.
最后一个人的面试十分钟前就结束了
The last interview finished ten minutes ago.
抱歉 -一会儿跟你会合
Sorry. I'll meet you there.
昆汀 哈里森先生 我有事耽搁了
I mean, Quentin. Mr. Harrison. I got tied up.
如果有什么办法能让我补救
If there's any way I could possibly make up
或者明天再来 或者我们可以
or come back tomorrow, or we could- -
今天有很多优秀的年轻人
A lot of impressive young people
准时来了
showed up here today on time
带着商业计划 宏伟的想法 蓄势待发
business plans, big ideas, ready to go.
没有借口
No excuses.
是这样的 是教练
Well, look, it's just that Coach,
他延长了训练时间
you know, he held practice long.
训练
Mm, practice.
我们要去拉斯维加斯打场重要的比赛
We got this big game coming up in Las Vegas.
好 没事 兄弟 我懂
OK. No, it's all good, bro. I get it.
也许这不是你心之所在
Maybe this just ain't your thing.
咱们球场见
I'll catch you on the court, though.
看 我从来不擅长抒情 但略通文墨
♪Look, was never lyrical, but read a couple books ♪
比起犯罪 我更同情骗子
♪ Was more than criminal, I empathize with crooks ♪
不说我来自贫民区 但我的邻居没邀请我
♪Ain't say Im hood, but my neighbors ain't invite me in ♪
让他们不舒服
♪ Made them uncomfortable ♪
我曾经希望自己的皮肤更白
♪I used to wish for lighter skin ♪
我曾经恨自己
♪I used to hate myself ♪
我心里有病 这是我的防御
♪My mind is sick is my defense ♪
自卑感 不再和
♪Low self- esteem, not aligning more ♪
正义的人同一阵线
♪With righteous men ♪
自从蒂瓦尼去世 我的思想就开始转变
♪ Since Tiwanne died, my mind kind of switched ♪
另一起凶杀案躺在干涸的水泥地上
♪Another homicide lied on the dry cement ♪
我甚至哭不出来 我只想要复仇
♪`I couldn't even cry, all I wanted was revenge ♪
有些伤口永远无法愈合 即使时间也无法修复
♪Some wounds never heal, even time couldn't fix ♪
我逆潮而行 船只即将倾覆
♪The tide I'm against in a ship ready to capsize ♪
在动荡的水域中 我应该是被洗礼了
♪In troubled waters, I guess I'm getting baptized ♪
为每一次的堕落请求原谅
♪Ask for forgiveness for every time that I backslide ♪
这将是一个奇迹
♪Would be a miracle ♪
在最后一次仇恨中溺亡
♪Drown in hate for the last time ♪
强忍♥住泪水
♪ Holding back tears ♪
回到过去
♪Going back years ♪
不想再感受痛苦 我放下了那种恐惧
♪Ain't want to feel pain, I let go of that fear ♪
我一直在强忍♥泪水
♪I've been holding back tears ♪
我一直在强忍♥泪水
♪ I've been holding back tears ♪
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表