剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
♪ Can I call you Rose? ♪
我能叫你
♪Can I call you ♪
因为你就像盛放的花朵
♪Cause you're sweet like a flower in bloom ♪
我能叫你
♪Can I call you ♪
贾兹
Jazz.
你怎么来了
What are you doing in here?
你不能在这里的
You can't be in here.
别担心
Don't worry.
没人看见
Nobody saw me.
天
Damn.
因为你香气弥漫
♪Cause your fragrance takes over ♪
你看起来
You look- -
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry, um- -
你看起来
You look- -
很幸福 希拉里
you look happy, Hilary.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
幸福
I am.
但我不能让你走上红毯
But I can't let you walk down that aisle.
我能叫你玫瑰吗
♪Can I call you Rose? ♪
除非你戴上这个
Not without this.
因为你的刺很难让爱你的人接近
♪Cause your thorns won't let love in too soon ♪
我能叫你玫瑰吗
♪ Can I call you Rose? ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
天 你看起来好美
Oh, my God, you look amazing.
谢谢出席
Thanks for being here.
好 我有个小小的惊喜给你
Okay, I have a little surprise for you.
贾马尔 -什么事
Jamal. - Yes?
还记得我跟你提过的我教女丽莎吗
Remember, I was telling you about my goddaughter, Lisa.
丽莎 这位是贾马尔·希尔
Lisa I want you to meet Jamal Hill.
很荣幸见到你
Wow The pleasure is mine.
天
Oh, my God.
好 你俩慢慢谈
Okay, Im gonna leave you two to it.
好 -天呐
Okay. Oh, my God.
贾马尔·希尔 我有看你东京50米自♥由♥泳
Jamal Hill, I literally watched when you won bronze
拿铜牌那场比赛
at the 50 Free in Tokyo
非常感谢
Wow. Well, thank you so much.
薇薇跟我说你在备赛全国锦标赛
I think Viv told me you're training to win nationals.
我不确定现在还能不能做到
fm not sure that's totally possible right now, but- -
我不大在状态
my head's just not really in it.
我明白那种感觉
Mm, Iknow what that's like.
很多人不知道
A lot of people don't know this,
但加入残奥会之前 我花了很多年
but it took me years to go public about my CMT
才公开自己患有夏科玛丽 -图斯病
before ever joining the Paralympic circuit.
你怎么熬过来的
How'd you push through it?
丽莎 我还在努力中
isa, Fm still pushing through it.
但我可以告诉你
But I could tell you this.
每位运动员都有自己要面对的战斗
I realizeevery athlete is facing their own battle,
所以你并不孤单
so you're not alone.
让那种坚韧将你塑造的更强大
And let that grit make you stronger.
你会没事的
You jl be all right
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样
So?
谢谢 贾兹
Thanks, Jazz.
糟了
Oh, shit.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会在这里
Man, what the fuck are you doing here?
贾兹这就走了
Uh, Jazz was actually just about to leave.
差点就走成了
So close.
我发誓 我现在就该揍你一顿
I swear, Ishould snatch you the fuck up right now.
等等
Whoa, hold on, man.
我可不想你婚礼当天跟你打架
Im not trying to fight you on your wedding day.
其实挺有意思的
You know, it's actually funny.
贾兹早就在岛上了
Jazz was actually already on the island
因为 这季节黑人都会来
because- um, because it's Black people season here.
拜托 别再说了
Please, stop.
走吧
Just go.
抱歉希 拉里
Sorry, Hilary.
走吧
Come on.
你俩到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on between you two?
他怎么老在你身边
Why is he always around?
我
I
把订婚戒指落他家了
left my engagement ring at his place.
他飞过来给我送戒指
He flew here to bring it to me.
他家
At his place?
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
我只需要做个了结
I just needed closure.
仅此而已
That's it.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
还有
And.
我们接吻了
We kissed.
但那是几个月之前的事
But it was months ago.
我发誓那不代表什么
And it meant nothing, I swear.
你这几个月都在骗我
You've been lying for months.
我却在自己婚礼当天才发现
And this is how I find all this shit out, on our wedding day.
我不是故意搞成现在这样的
I didn't mean for it to happen like that.
我想告诉你的
I tried to tell you.
我做不到
I couldn't.
但我没有其他事瞒着你
But there's nothing else.
我不希望我们之间再有秘密
I don't want any more secrets between us.
让我们把话说清楚
Let's be clear.
我没有任何秘密
I don't have any.
我做不到
I can't do this.
拜托 拉马库斯
LaMarcus, please.
别跟着我 希拉里
Do not fucking follow me, Hilary.
妈的 -该死
Fuck Shit.
坏事了 坏事了
This isn't good. This isn't good.
婚礼可能要取消了
I think the wedding might be off.
不 不能取消
No, no, it is not.
只是暂缓进行 大家都乐观点
It's just temporarily paused. Let's stay positive.
抱歉 打扰 嗨
Excuse me. Excuse me. Hi.
谁能告诉我 为什么只有新郎
Yeah, can someone tell me why Ijust saw the groom
从房♥子里出来了
walking away from the house?
别担心 姑娘 我们有办法的
Don't worry, girl. We got this.
是吗 -是的
We do? - Yes.
好吧 听着 我去跟希拉里谈谈
Okay, listen, Im gonna talk to Hilary
而你只有一个任务
You have one job
找到拉马库斯
find LaMarcus.
找到了给我发短♥信♥
And text me when you do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
最怕的事果然还是发生了
This is what I was talking about
我说过 -我知道 但是
I said- I know, but everything
哎呀 他在那儿
Oh, shit. There he is.
他在那边 准备好了吗
There he is. Hey, you ready?
好了
Yeah.
行
AlI right.
给艾薇发短♥信♥ 我们能搞定的
Okay, text Ivy. We got this
你俩要干嘛
What do you want?
听着 贾兹是我哥们儿
Look, straight up, Jazz is my boy, man.
我曾经一度还希望他
And for a minute, I was hoping he would
跟希拉里谈成一对儿 说实话
lock it down with Hilary. Not gonna lie.
我曾经很讨厌希拉里嫁给你
Yeah, Hilary marrying you was my worst nightmare.
我还为此写了首歌♥
I mean, I even wrote a song about it.
那首歌♥很不错
It's pretty good too
是啊 -还挺好听
Yeah. - Pretty good song.
行吧 贾兹的小跟班 你们是来劝分的吗
Okay, Team Jazz, how is this helping?
但是我错了
Because I was wrong.
我现在知道我姐有多爱你了
I see how much my sister loves you now.
尽管贾兹是我哥们儿
And even though Jazz is my boy,
但她选择了你
she chose you.
所以至少听听她怎么说
So at least just hear her out.
我们走吧
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表