剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
♪It's our anniversary ♪
周年
♪Anniversary♪
是我们的周年
♪ It's our anniversary ♪
是我们的周年
♪It's our anniversary, yeah ♪
周年
♪Anniversary ♪
你好 有什么能帮你的 -你好 我是伊莱
Hi. Can I help you? Hi, Im Eli.
我在音乐学院看到传♥单♥了
I saw this flyer at music school.
你是艾什莉或者奥利维亚吗
Are you Ashley or Olivia?
办试镜的那个
The one that's holding auditions?
我是艾什莉 但试镜昨天结束了
I'm Ashley, but auditions were yesterday.
错过了啊
Damn My bad
嗯 其实也不会组建乐队了
Yeah, the band thing isn't actually happening anymore.
真的吗 我本来还挺期待的
Really? I was kind of hyped about it.
听起来挺特别的 -我知道 太过激
Sounded different. I know. Too intense.
不不不 我一直都挺喜欢过激的
No, no, no. I fuck with intense all day.
抵抗 坚持
Resist, persist.
如果没什么可说的 那还做音乐干什么
I mean, why make music if you ain't got nothing to say?
但我晚了一天
But I'm a day late
我现在生活就是这样
which is just my life right now,
乱糟糟的
messy as hell.
我叫辆车回去吧
Maybe I can get an Uber back
如果你不着急回家
I mean, if you're not dying to be at home,
我们可以听听唱片
we could listen to some records.
你喜欢黑胶唱片 -是啊
You're into vinyl? Yeah.
不错 好呀
That's what s up Yeah
大家好啊 这里是小马瑞奇
Yo, what up? This your boy Pony Rich, man.
来欢迎威尔·史密斯和他表兄弟卡尔顿·班克斯
Shout- out to Will Smith and his cousin, Carlton Banks.
他们是来打广♥告♥的
They ouchere on they businessYhxa
赶紧行动 一定要买♥♥件超酷的T恤或者连帽衫
Tap in and make sure you get a dope- ass shirt or hoodie,
我已经买♥♥了 黑色通行证
cause I got mine. Blackccess.
610万点赞
6. 1 million likes, yo!
大家在网上疯狂下单
People are placing orders online like crazy, bro.
我们不得不通宵打包才能发货
We gonna be up all night shipping our shit.
黑色通行证火爆全网了
Blackccess is blowing the fuck up.
我们做到了
We did it.
是你做到了
You know, I mean, you did it.
没事啦
Bro, it's all good.
我们是一个团队 对吧
We're a team, right?
是 谢了 -客气
Yeah. Thanks, man. - Yeah, man.
你照顾好自己
You got to take care of yourself.
这才是最重要的
That s all that matters.
而且你跟艾什莉还拯救了一段婚姻呢
Plus, you and Ashley out here saving whole marriages.
我不知道有没有那么夸张
I don't know about all that,
但没有家庭是完美的
but no one's family is perfect, I guess.
是啊
Yeah.
我们都有自己的问题
We all got our shit.
要么努力让它变好
You either try to make it better,
要么接受现状
or you live with it the way it is.
卡尔顿 能跟你聊聊吗
Carlton, can we grab you for a minute?
行啊
Yeah, sure.
有什么不同吗
Anything look different?
等等 我
Wait, my-
我天 我的门装回来了
oh, my God, my doors are back on.
你一直都很努力
You've been working so hard.
你跟我们讲了如何处理在乡村俱乐部
You told us how you handled your triggers
触发的诱因 打给你互助会领导
at the country club, calling your NA Ieader
而且你跟艾什莉为我们做的事
And what you and Ashley did for us,
真的是太贴心了
that was so thoughtful.
你不用担心
And you don't need to worry.
我们有彼此
We've got us,
我们会永远在一起的
and we'll always have each other.
永远
Always.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我们也爱你 儿子
We love you too, son.
我们也爱你
We love you too.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我把你行李放房♥间里去 好吧
I'll put your bags in the room, yeah?
好 谢谢 亲爱的
OK. Thank you, sweetheart.
我知道你是因为弗雷德里克才这么做的
I know you're only doing this for Frederick,
但你确定吗
but are you sure about this?
当然不了
Hell no.
我也是
Me neither.
我们很高兴的宣布 我们新一任尼曼奖学金获得者是
We are so excited to announce our new Neeman fellow,
德斯蒂妮·埃文斯
Destiny Evans.
没人能让我遵循规则
♪They make you follow the rules ♪
他们很努力地想要蒙蔽我
♪And they try hard to trick my ♪
没有人告诉我
♪Nobody tells me, tells me
我该怎么想或者该成为什么样的人
♪What to think or who to be ♪
只是我
♪ Just me ♪
想挣脱这些枷锁
♪I wanna break free from these chains ♪
想挣脱这些枷锁
♪I want to break free from these chains ♪
想挣脱枷锁
♪I want to break free from these chains ♪
想挣脱枷锁
♪ Wanna break free from these chains ♪
想挣脱枷锁
♪ Wanna break free from these chains ♪
想挣脱枷锁
♪ Wanna break free from these chains ♪
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表