剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
♪Baby, ain't it crazy? ♪
我愿意放弃什么
♪What I would give up ♪
只为了知道我是否成功了
♪Just to know if I make it ♪
我期望甚高
♪ I got high hopes ♪
如果我过得好 希望能有个好死法
♪If I'm living good, then I hope I die ♪
我期望甚高
So baby, I got high hopes ♪
但它总是以相同的方式结束
♪`But it always ends the same ♪
希望痛苦不会持续太久
♪Hope the pain won't last long ♪
真是遗憾
♪What a shame ♪
我愿意做任何事情
♪ I'll do anything ♪
只为了认识自己
♪♪ust to know myself ♪
真是遗憾
♪ What a shame ♪
还剩十分钟的时候回家
Home with ten minutes to spare.
我不会晚归的 也不打算晚归
I haven't missed it yet, and I don't plan to.
注意到了
It's not gone unnoticed.
G 你有空吗
G, actually, um, do you have a sec?
永远都有
Always.
你接我们的那晚
The other night, when you picked us all up
我们去接头飙车了
We were street racing.
我当时是清醒的
I was sober,
但一直撒谎的压力
but the pressure to keep spinning lies,
感觉回到了过去
it feels like the old me,
我不想退回成以前的我
and I don't wanna go back to that place.
能够
It takes a big man
自觉坦白需要勇气
to come clean on his own accord.
还有
Also...
我不想插手你跟弗雷德里克的事 但他
I don't wanna come between you and Frederick, but- -
弗雷德里克的事交给我
You leave Frederick to me.
你不用等门的
Oh. Well, you didn't have to wait up for me.
只有知道你安全到家我才睡得着
Couldn't sleep until I knew you were home safe.
那我回来了
Ah. Well, I am
玩得开心吗
Did you have fun?
开心
I did.
我本希望我们能聊聊
And I was hoping that we could talk,
但看来
but as I can see,
现在可能不合适
this probably isn't a good time.
确实不是
It isn't.
那就明天谈
So tomorrow?
怎么了
What's up?
是这样 如果我们要做搭档
Look, if we're gonna be partners,
就不能有矛盾
we can't be beefing.
是 不然这项目还没开始就要胎死腹中了
Yeah, or this whole thing's over before we even started.
你已经准备好进董事会了
I mean, you're already boardroom ready:
菲尔叔叔在你还穿尿布的时候就给你买♥♥好股份了
Uncle Phil had you buying stock when you were in diapers.
当我知道乐高是家
You know, I was inconsolable when I learned
私营公♥司♥的时候 差点崩溃
LEGO was a privately- held company.
我在努力追赶 我会赶上的
I'm playing catch- up, but I'll get there.
信我
Trust me.
别自责了
Don't beat yourself up.
换位思考
If the tables were turned,
我也不可能一上场
it's not like I'd get on the court
就能灌篮
and start dunking right away.
也许根本都做不到
Or at all.
别吹了
Don't gas it.
我只想按自己的方式赢 不需要别人施舍
I just need to win on my own terms, no handouts.
这对我很重要
It's important to me.
我会努力做到这点的
But I'll do the work to get there.
很公平
That's fair.
Q给了我们俩一个机会
Look, Q's taking a chance on the both of us.
现在也没有一大票人
It's not like there's a line of people
等着看我们成功
wanting to see me succeed right now.
我也需要这件事成功
I need this to work too.
所以不管怎样 我们都要一起完成
So no matter what, we're in this together.
谢谢你帮忙拍枕头 亲爱的 但我觉得这样挺好的了
I appreciate the fluffing, baby, but I think they're good.
它们好不好不重要 它们需要上镜
They don't need to be good. They need to be camera ready.
形象就是一切
Perception is everything.
即使你还没准备好复出
Even if you aren't ready for a comeback,
全世界也要认为你已经准备好了
the world needs to think that you are.
我脑子里想开个派对
♪I want a party in the head ♪
准备好改变评论风向了吗
Ready to change the narrative?
但我甚至付不起账单
♪But I can't even pay my bills ♪
好 笑一个
Okay, smile.
不不不
♪Oh, no, no, no♪
不过 挺好
Yeah, that's good.
谢谢你们的祈祷
”Thank you for your prayers.
前所未有的强大
Stronger than ever. "
搞定
Voila.
过那种高贵的生活
♪Living that high life ♪
已经开始有人评论了
We're already getting comments.
晚安
♪Good night ♪
过那种高贵的生活
♪ Living that high life ♪
我们看看哈
Let's see it.
嘿 -呦
Hey! - Yo!
看到没
See?
都说了贾兹朋友没问题
Told you Jazzy boy would come through.
等等 这些看起来太酷了
Wait, these look dope.
你竟然还怀疑过你兄弟
And you doubted your boy. -
快夸我
Give me my props.
你订了多少件!恤 威尔
Um, how many shirts did you order, Will?
只订了100件
Just 100.
当初说的就是这个数 对吧
That's what we talked about, right?
是 我们只做批发
Brxttb Yeah, we only do bulk, baby boy.
等下 一箱里有50件
Wait, so that's 50 shirts a box...
20箱
20 boxes?
我们有1000件
Oh, we got 1, 000 shirts.
七日内付款
Payment's due in seven days.
嘿 介意我拿一件吗
Hey, do y'all mind if I hold one?
黑色通行证
Blackccess.
我喜欢
I like that.
好 过几天再来找你们哈
AlI right I'll check y'all later
至少我们有存货了
At least we got inventory.
我们怎么在一周内卖♥♥出1000件T恤 威尔
How are we supposed to move 1, 000 shirts in a week, Will?
实际上是999件
999, actually.
真得感谢这个关系网呢
Oh, you gotta love a hookup.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表