剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
相信它能为南洛杉矶带来好处
I believed in what it could do for South LA.
而现在呢
And now?
我被逼到了墙角
My back's against the wall.
我生意现在只能靠一个客户维持
My business is riding on only one client.
而且 是
And, um, yeah.
一旦你越过了从没想越过的界线
Once you cross lines you never thought you'd cross- -
你就不知道那根线在哪儿了
You don't even know where the line is anymore.
说的没错 -嗯
I know that's right. - Yeah.
为家族创造世代的财富
It ain't easy building generational wealth
还要为你的族群负责并不容易
for your kinfolk and doing right by your skinfolk.
这个责任相当沉重
Now, that responsibility is a heavy piece.
是吧 -对
Right? - Yeah.
你想专注于更大的利益
You try to focus on the greater good,
关注什么对家庭未来有利
keep an eye on what's good for your family's future.
或者说 试图挽救一段婚姻
Or, hell, just trying to save a marriage.
你跟薇薇出问题了吗
You and Viv going through it, brother?
是
Oh, yeah.
嘿 好好聊聊吧
Hey, let's chop it up.
但首先 来几杯烈酒
But first, let's get some shots.
一定要 -好
Please. - Yes.
就要这样
That part?
就要这样 -拜托了
That part. Please
谢了
Thanks, man.
你好 坎贝尔先生
Hey, Mr. Campbell.
威尔·史密斯 菲利普·班克斯的外甥
Will Smith, Philip Banks' nephew.
我们昨天见过 -是 威尔
We met yesterday. - Yeah, Will
进来吧 -好 谢谢
Come on in. - Cool. Thank you, man.
我不想占用你太多时间
Uh, so I don't want to take up too much of your time.
我知道你是个大忙人
I know you're a busy man.
我只想简单
I just wanted to rap with you
跟你聊几句 -没问题 什么事
about something for a second. Sure. What s going on?
是这样的 我跟我表弟
Uh, yeah, me and my cousin,
这个暑假开始创业
we started a business this summer.
叫黑色通行证
It's called Blackccess.
目前是个周边商品品牌 但半数利润
It's a merch line for now, but half of the profits
都会捐给南洛杉矶的黑人企业
go to Black- owned businesses in South LA
我喜欢
I love that.
我在这附近长大
I grew up around the corner.
目睹了有限的机会和工作
Saw how limited access to opportunities and jobs
是如何影响到家庭的
impacted families
包括我的家庭
Huh. Including mine.
很高兴听你这么说 太棒了
Well, that's great to hear. That's great.
也许我们可以一起想办法
I mean, so maybe we could put our heads together
拯救查理的店
and actually save Charlie's?
查理的黑胶唱片店
Charlie's Vinyl?
是的 其实黑色通行证也有在支持这家店
Yeah, it's a business that Blackccess supports, actually.
贾兹是我朋友
You know, Jazz is the homey.
社区变化很快
The neighborhood is changing fast.
不是所有人都能跟上的
Not everyone can keep up.
那是说那些跟不上的人
What, so that means that the ones that can't
就该被抛弃吗
just get left behind?
你在某种程度上肯定理解这点
You have to be able to understand that on some level.
不 我不 我觉得我理解不了
No, I don't um, I don't think I do.
我敢说你在费城的朋友
I bet you have friends back in Philly
会为了菲尔给你的机会拼命的
who would kill for the opportunity Phil's given you.
你因为别人得不到同样的机会
Did you turr it down just because everyone else
就拒绝了吗
can't have the same thing?
没有
No.
所以想要更好的东西不代表我们就是坏人
So us wanting better doesn't make us the bad guys.
谢谢你过来 威尔
Thanks for coming through, Will.
客气
Yeah.
不 不行 我们赶时间
No, we can't do that. We're on a deadline.
好的
OK, OK, OK
你想知道幸福婚姻的秘诀吗
Look, you want to know the secret to a happy marriage?
情感上有安全感吗
Feeling emotionally secure? -
薇薇说的
According to Viv.
不 两个词
No. Two words
多重高♥潮♥
"Multiple orgasms. "
听起来像是年轻人的游戏
Now, that sounds like a young man's game.
听起来需要很强的耐力
What it sounds like is that requires a lot of stamina.
自从我做完背部手术后
And ever since my back surgery, playboy,
就没那种感觉了
I ain't really feeling it like that.
你明白我意思吗 -等等等等 等一下
You know what I mean? - Wait, wait, wait. Hold up.
别跟我说你们没吃药
Don't tell me y'all aren't on the V?
我三十多就开始吃这个了
Man, I started popping them things in my 30s.
你的女人满意
When your lady's pleased,
她也会让你满意的
she makes sure you're pleased, too, baby.
我得承认 我们已经有阵子没做了
I got to admit, it's been a minute for us.
蒂安娜今早掏钱让我从按♥摩♥师那里
Tiana paid for me to get a happy ending
来个手活
this morning from my masseuse.
真的
Word?
她干了什么 -真的
She did what? - Uh- huh, yeah
她还看着呢 -别开玩笑了
She watched, too. Stop playing.
真的 那样让她很性奋
Yeah, it gets her real freaky.
不然你觉得我们为什么会错过今早自助早餐啊
Why do you think we missed that breakfast buffet this morning?
你得给我几颗
Yeah, you're going to have to let me hold
当然可以了
a couple of those, playboy. By all means, bro.
非常感谢 -我什么都吃 好吧
Thank you so much. - I do it all, all right?
我吃过韩国人参 玛卡根
I do the Korean ginseng root, the maca root,
狮鬃菌 葫芦巴籽 蜂蜜包
Jlion's mane, fenugreek, honey pack.
蜂蜜包是个好东西
Honey pack's a good one.
蒂安娜
Um, Tiana,
我没眼花吧
am I seeing what Ithink I'm seeing?
超多大胸翘臀 这边的人都光着
Lots of T&A This is the nude side
你好啊 屁♥股♥蛋
Hmm. Ooh, hello, ass cheeks.
真是完美
It's so perfect.
好想知道他一会儿干嘛
I wonder what he's doing later.
别闹啦
Girl, stop playing.
我认真的
I'm serious
像我们结婚这么多年的
When you've been married as long as we have,
就得让生活有点情趣
you got to keep things spicy.
我只是努力让生活保持正常
I'mjust struggling to keep it regular.
不能害怕要求你想要的
You can't be afraid to ask for what you want.
我有那种小玩意
I got a little plaything.
让我很开心
Keeps me very happy.
你是说振动棒吗
You mean like a vibrator?
我有个不是
Oh, I have one of those. - No.
我是说25岁小鲜肉
I mean like a 25- year- old.
什么
What? Huh?
这个我可没有
I do not have one of those.
凯勒布和我把婚姻开放了
Caleb and I opened up our marriage,
这改变了我的生活
and it changed my life.
你真是让我大开眼界
Girl, you are blowing my mind.
既然都说开了
Since we're sharing,
拉蒙特跟我开始尝试拍打棒
Lamont and I started experimenting with paddles.
我真的很喜欢在他
And I really like smacking that ass
调皮的时候打他屁♥股♥ -拜托 很有情趣啊
when he's getting naughty. Oh, come on, kink!
我觉得自己就是个老古板
OK, I'm feeling like a complete square.
看着也像 穿这么多衣服
And you're looking like one, with all those clothes on.
我也要
Me too.
耶
Yeah, girl! -
我自己有片专属区域
I really have my own wing, essentially.
不错哦
Oh, nice.
自从弗雷德里克来了之后 就没怎么用过了
Not that I've got to use it much since Frederick got here.
嘿 嘿 你一定是佩内洛普吧
Heyl Heyl Uh, you must be Penelope.
是的 -你好 我是卡尔顿
Yes. Hi, I'm Carlton.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
顺便说一句 我超喜欢你儿子的
Huge fan of your son, by the way.
他很棒 -是的
He's just, um, great Yes, he is.
而旦他对你们的描述
And he has a very colorful description
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表