剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
你说什么
Excuse me?
希拉里 每次生活中遇到困难
Hilary, every time something in life gets hard,
你就逃跑
you run.
你逃离了大学 工作 我们
You ran from college, your job. You ran from us
你就是个逃避的人 跑可快了
You're a runner. You're a track star.
整天都在落跑
Flo- Jo all day.
你逃离那个男人
But it's only a matter of time
也只是时间问题
before you run away from that nigga too
我得告诉你 班克斯先生
I gotta tell you, Mr. Banks,
我和希拉里度过了一生中最难忘的旅行
I had the trip of my life with Hilary.
我的感受无法用语言来形容
There are no words to describe how I feel.
我 我尊重她
I- - I respect her.
我只是 只是
And I was- - I was- -
我希望我
I was hoping that I- -
宝贝 不如我们一起说吧
Baby, how about we do it together?
好的 -来吧
Yeah. Come on.
等等 在所有人面前吗 -是的
Wait, in front of everybody? - Yeah.
DJ 能把麦克风给我吗
DJ, can I have that mic, please?
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
嘿 伙计们 嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨
Hey, guys. Hi, hi, hi, hi.
对不起大伙儿
Sorry, everybody.
我不想打断你们 但我想占用一点时间
Hate to interrupt, but I wanted to take a moment
因为我和拉马库斯要宣布一件特别的事
because me and LaMarcus have a very special announcement.
好的
OK.
上周 就在特雷维喷泉前
Last week, right in front of the Trevi Fountain,
我单膝跪地
I got down on one knee.
并向我一生的挚爱求婚
and asked the love of my life to marry me.
我答应了
And I said yes!
什么 什么
What? What?
什么
What?
我就知道你这个混♥蛋♥在隐瞒什么
I knew your ass was hiding something.
让我看看 噢
Let me see. Ooh!
不管怎样 我是支持你的
For what it's worth, I was rooting for you.
哟 Q
Yo, Q
我不知道你还在这里
I didn't know you were still here.
不跟你们讲和我是不会走的 伙计们
Couldn't leave without saying peace to y'all, man.
还有你们俩让我非常佩服
And telling you how impressed I am with both of you.
你的堂兄捍卫了你的荣誉
Your cousin here defended your honor
好像他在捍卫自己的生命
like his life depended on that shit.
是吗
He did?
已经很久了 我都不曾见到有人为别人
I haven't seen anyone ride that hard for someone
这么两肋插刀
in a long time.
这才是真正的伙伴
That's real partnership right there.
谁说给人的第一印象没法改变
Whoever says you don't get a second chance
那时因为没见到你们
to make a first impression never met y'all.
那你想说什么
Uh, so what are you saying?
我想说的是
What I'm saying is,
如果你们愿意考虑组队
if you would consider teaming up,
天才黑少年的最后一个位置是你们的了
final spot in Young, Gifted, and Black is yours.
哦 该死 -什么
Oh, shit. - What?
是啊 当然
Yeah, of coursel
好的 好的
Yes! Yes.
哟 太谢谢你了
Yo, thank you so much.
你知道 不是很多人
You know, not a lot of people
愿意立即给我一次机会
want to take a chance on me right now.
那些经历是你的一部分
Those stories are part of you.
这没什么丢人的
Ain't no shame in that.
别隐藏你的伤疤 伙计
Don't hide your scars, man.
好了 Q
A'ight, Q
是的 先生 -慢慢来
Yes, sir. - Take it easy.
爱你哦 -好
Big love. - Yeah.
该死
Oh, shit.
嘿 妈妈 你有时间吗
Hey, Mom, have you got a minute?
当然
Sure.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
不如你来告诉我
Well, you tell me.
自从我回到家
Since I've been back home,
我觉得我们都没怎么说过话
I feel like we've barely even talked.
很抱歉 我最近太忙了
I'm sorry, things have just been so busy around here.
好吧 你倒有时间和阿米拉说话
Well, you weren't too busy to talk to Amira.
首先 她不辞而别
First, she leaves without saying goodbye
然后我收到一条短♥信♥说
and then I get a text saying that
你跟她说 我们不应该做朋友
you told her we shouldn't be friends?
我并没有这么说
I didn't say that exactly.
妈
Mom.
你为什么不直接问我呢
Look, why didn't you just ask me?
因为从你嘴里说出来的话
Because I'm still struggling with everything
一直让我很纠结 卡尔顿
that comes out of your mouth, Carlton,
包括你和阿米拉
including the fact that you and Amira
只想做朋友的事实
just want to be friends.
好吧
OK, well
你知道 你不在的时候
You know, while you were gone,
我有很多时间去思考
I had a lot of time to think about
你当着我的面说的每一个谎言
every single lie you told me right to my face.
我的神经不断告诉我你在撒谎
My bullshit meter kept going off repeatedly.
我能千方百计的视而不见
I just found a million ways to ignore it
因为我想看到我儿子最好的一面
because I wanted to see the best in my son
而你利用了这一点
who took advantage of that.
听着
Look,
我知道我无法让你再次信任我
I know I won't be able to make you trust me again.
不止是不信任你
More than me not trusting you.
我连自己都不信任了
I just don't trust myself.
嘿 G 怎么了
Hey, G. What's up?
我去拜访了一下卢
I paid Lou a little visit.
就在你之后
Right after you.
因为你是杰弗里 -嗯
Because you're Geoffrey. - Mm- hmm.
他想送你一些东西
He wanted you to have some things,
但是你现在还用不着
but you don't need to do anything with it now.
等你准备好了再说
Not until you're ready.
这是个开始 威尔
It's a start, Will,
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
听着 我没告诉你
Look, the only reason
我要去哪的唯一原因 是因为
I didn't tell you where I was going is because
我不想让你为我担心
I didn't want you to be worried about me.
卡尔顿的事已经够你操心的了
You got enough going on with Carlton.
我们是一家人
We're family.
我会一直支持你 威尔
I'm here for you too, Will.
控球后卫
Hmm, point guard.
校队冠军 全州最有价值球员
Varsity champ, all- state MVP.
就像你一样 是吧
Just like you, huh?
天 我可不想跟他一样
Man, I don't want to be nothing like him!
还有当他谈到比赛时
And the way that he lit up
他两眼发光的样子 就像是
when he talked about the game, it's like- -
就像他把自己的梦想烙进了我的梦想里
it's like his dream is baked into mine.
他为你感到骄傲 威尔
He's proud of you, Will.
任何父亲都会这样
Any father would be
是啊 但是他认为追逐别的东西
Yeah, but he thinks chasing after anything else
是在浪费我的才华
is a waste of my talent.
听着 我和卢 我们那个时代
Look, me and Lou, we came up in a time
对很多黑人男孩来说 体育是
when sports was the golden ticket out
成功的阶梯
for a lot of Black boys
有时候 其他的事情 看起来
You know, sometimes, anything else, it seemed- -
看起来机会渺茫
it seemed like a long shot.
如果就是机会渺茫呢
And what if it is?
你开辟了自己的道路
You forged your own path.
你不需要被这种想法所限制
You don't need to be limited in that kind of thinking.
但是在这里
Yeah, but being here.
你和薇薇婶婶
with you and Aunt Viv,
看到你们所创造的一切
seeing what you all have built,
我的世界感觉更大了
my world just feels bigger.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表