剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
《贝艾尔》前情提要
Previously on "Bel Air"
你姨夫的客户 奥马尔·坎贝尔
Your uncle's client, Omar Campbell,
在镇♥压♥和平抗♥议♥活动
is shutting down peaceful protests.
我只不想你卷进我们要做的事
I just don't want you caught up in what we're about to do.
回家去吧
Go home.
你说你有人脉
You said you had connections.
你做好你本职工作 不然我就找能做到的其他律师
I need you to do your job, or I'll find a lawyer who can.
安吉拉 你是我家客人
Angela, you are a guest in my house.
要么乖乖坐下 要么我亲自把你赶出去
You can either kindly sit down, or I can kick you out myself
我们这就走
We're leaving.
我们所做的都是为了
Everything we're doing is in preparation
重要活动 投资者日
for our culminating event Investor Day.
去向那些能让你们生意
Get in front of the moneymakers
更上一层楼的投资者们推介
that can take your businesses to the next level.
告诉我不是我想的那样
Tell me this is not what I think this is.
妈 这是伊莱
Mom, this is Eli.
你知道不允许带男生进房♥间的
You know there's no boys allowed in the room.
伊莱是非二元性别 他用是他/他们作为代词
Eli's nonbinary, and he uses he/they pronouns.
炙手可热是什么感觉
How does it feel to be so in demand?
我刚签了家大型经纪公♥司♥
I just signed with this big agency,
很期待看看接下来的发展
and I'm excited to see what's next.
你姐算是火了
Your sister's kind of blowing up.
如果你终止合作
If you walk away,
你手上所有现有客户都会回流到我们这里
all your current clients come back in- house to us.
把律所未来押在奥马尔·坎贝尔身上
Staking your entire firm's future on Omar Campbell,
是个巨大的错误
it's a huge mistake.
计划没打算这样的
That was not a part of the plan.
计划有变
The plan's changed.
等等
Oh, wait
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
所以她不是真的护士
So she wasn't a real nurse.
不是 她只是个狂热粉
No, she was just some thirsty fan.
她偷了制♥服♥ 门禁卡 所有一切
She stole the uniforms, the key cards, everything.
我当时还想呢 我不记得有要求擦澡啊
I was like, I don't remember requesting a sponge bath.
幸运的是 医院及时发现了
Luckily, the hospital caught her just in time.
出名的代价
Oh, the price of fame.
不过你看啊 除了这些追星族
But, look, groupies aside,
看到你恢复真挺高兴的
glad to have you feeling better, man.
是啊 你真让我们担心了一阵子呢
Yeah, man, you had us worried about you for a second.
谢谢 我还没完全恢复 但
Thanks. Yeah, I'm not 100%yet, but
一天比一天好起来了
getting stronger.
在此期间 你俩还创办了一项伟大的事业
And in the meantime, you two launched a whole- ass business.
一个完整的公♥司♥
A whole ass business.
而且明天就是投资者日
And Investors Day is tomorrow.
我们有场重要的展示会 对吧 卡尔顿
We got a big presentation, right, Carlton?
我们练习了很多次
We've been practicing so much
CKCCEBS 以至于现在我做梦都是这事
that I'm, like, dreaming about it at this point.
我为你们感到骄傲
I'm proud of you guys,
因为你知道我一直想建立个品牌
because you know I'm all about building a brand.
等等 等一下 希拉里
Wait, hold on, Hilary.
你最近不是签了个大型经纪公♥司♥吗
Didn't you sign with, like, a big agent recently?
是啊 我知道你有自己的计划
Yeah, I mean, I know you got something going.
s cKccEsg 你本来马上就要火了
You were totally about to blow up.
是 -后来怎么样了
Yeah. What happened to that?
我 还没时间
I...I haven't really had the time
去考虑事业方面的问题
to think about career stuff.
因为她一直在照顾我
Because she's been taking care of me- -
订药 跟医生交流
ordering meds, talking to doctors,
安排预约
coordinating appointments.
从没离开过我身边
Never left my side.
但我们不是来聊这事的
But we're not here to talk about that.
卡尔顿 威尔
Carlton, Will
我希望你俩能做我婚礼的伴郎
I'd love if you'd both be groomsmen in our wedding.
什么 -伴郎
Wow. What? - Groomsmen.
是的 有希拉里的家人站我身边
Yeah, having Hilary's fam standing with me,
对我来说意义重大 -对我来说也是如此
it'd mean a lot. - To both of us.
我是说
Well, I mean,
咱这身材天生就是燕尾服衣架子
my body was made to be in a tuxedo.
是 你知道的 我们马上就是《财富》
Yeah, you know, we are about to be CEOs
500强公♥司♥的首席执行官了 所以 时间安排方面
of a Fortune 500 company, so, like, scheduling- wise- -
我天
Oh, my gosh!
你俩干嘛这么浮夸啊
Why do y'all have to be so extra?
说好就行了
Just say yes.
好的 希拉里 -好的 当然可以了
Yes, Hil Yeah, man, of course.
没问题
For sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
没问题
For sure.
我天
Oh, my God. Wow.
没有人像你一样
♪Thinking nobody like you
我不骗你 薇姨
Now, look, I'm not gonna lie, Aunt Viv.
我超期待的
I'm super excited.
我以前从没参加过婚礼
I've never been a part of a wedding before.
你会很喜欢的
Oh, you're gonna love it.
我们肯定会玩的很开心
We're gonna have so much fun.
嘿 亲爱的 希拉里和拉马库斯刚走
Oh, hey, babe, you just missed Hilary and LaMarcus.
抱歉 整个早上我都在打电♥话♥
Sorry, I've been on the phone all morning
处理坎贝尔广场的纵火案
dealing with this arson attack at Campbell Square.
有人竟然会这么做 真是太可怕了
It's just so awful that someone would do that.
有嫌疑人吗 -还没
Are there any suspects? - No, not yet.
但弗雷德·威尔克斯介入了
But Fred Wilkes is getting involved,
所以应该能查到些什么
so that should Iead to some answers.
地检啊 祭出宰牛刀了
Ooh, the DA. Bringing in the big guns.
奥马尔相信尤隆达·波特
Omar's convinced that Yolonda Porter
与此事有关
is somehow behind it all.
等等 尤隆达·波特
Wait, Yolonda Porter?
那威尔应该知道点什么
I feel like Will might know something about that.
威尔 为什么威尔会知道
Will? Why might Will know something about that?
我不知道
I don't.
我就想着既然你去参加过
Well, I just figured since you went to that meeting
贾兹店里那个会 怎么说呢
at Jazz's store that I don't know- -
什么 什么会啊
What- - what meeting?
那个会啊 对
That meeting. Yeah, yeah
我那天去送黑途的衣服
I went to go drop off some Blackccess gear,
看到他们正在开社区会议
and they were having a community meeting.
所以我留下来听听大家都谈些什么
So I stayed to see what people were talking about.
仅此而已
That's all
奥马尔和威尔克斯检察官到了
Omar and DA Wilkes have arrived.
太好了
Great.
威尔 一起吧 -我吗
Uh, Will, join us. - Me?
我正打算洗碗呢
I was just about to get to these dishes.
过会儿再洗
That can wait.
你可能有些有用的信息
You might have some useful information.
好吧
Okay.
大概多少人出席了会议
About how many people attended this meeting?
不知道 差不多十几个人吧
I don't know. Uh...a dozen, give or take.
有格外愤怒的人吗
Anyone seem particularly angry?
有谈到财产破坏吗
Any talk of destroying property?
尤隆达·波特到底说了什么
And what exactly did Yolonda Porter say?
因为不是非得纵火才需要承担责任的
Because you don't have to set a fire to be culpable.
她要建议采取非法行动都算知道吗
Even if she suggested illegal action, right?
不不不 完全没说那些
No, no, no. It was nothing like that.
只是大家表达了一下
It was just people voicing their concerns
对社区变化的担忧
about changes in the neighborhood.
整个夏天威尔都在创业
You know, Will spent the summer starting a business
就为了帮助社区里的很多人
to help a lot of people in that community.
我为他所做的事感到骄傲
I'm really proud of the work he's doing.
尤隆达·波特有极端主义计划
Yolonda Porter has an extremist agenda.
而她的社区几个月来一直在破坏我的工地
And her community has been vandalizing my site for months.
听着 我知道你很想抓到人
Listen, I know you're hungry for an arrest,
但和平集♥会♥并不违法
but there's nothing illegal about a peaceful gathering.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表