剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
还有贾兹的车
and Jazz's car.
全部吃掉
♪The halls with all and all ♪
我还有空间
♪ I'm still having space ♪
口味独特
♪` Got a particular taste ♪
应该是挑剔的吃货
♪Picky eater, I guess ♪
但我还是大口吃
♪But I'm still stuffing my face ♪
她有自然的卷发 就像天生的发型一样
♪She got a natural wrap like a natural do ♪
靠
Whoo! Oh, shitl
这车的悬挂系统太赞了
Yo, the suspension on this jawn is crazy.
威尔 我们落后着呢
Will, we're behind.
自从我们失去了兄弟 我就处于冥想状态
♪I'm in a meditant state ever since we lost bro ♪
我真的快承受不住了
♪It ain't really much more I can take ♪
晚上的时候我能吃十片药
♪I pop a ten when it's late ♪
要转弯了
There's the turn.
因为你知道我不能玩
♪Cause you know I can't play ♪
我们真的把场地淹没了
♪ We flood the field up for real ♪
好 要做手刹转弯
OK, it's a handbrake turn.
卡尔顿 说人话 -我天
Carlton, speak English. - Oh, my God.
我会拉手刹
I'm gonna pull on the handbrake,
然后你把方向盘完全
and you're gonna yank the steering wheel
向左打死 -来吧
all the way to the left. - Let's do it.
好 -数到三
OKOn the count of three.
口味独特
♪` Got a particular taste ♪
我来说三
I said three! - Oh, oh, oh!
我把他们深深埋葬 他们仍然在路上
♪I buried them deep, and they still in the way ♪
漂亮
Whoo! - Yeah, baby.
追上你了
Got your ass.
他就在我们边上
He's right next to us.
威尔 威尔 靠过去
Will, Will, get over.
没空间了
There's no room.
好 那就退到后面 -不行
OK, so then drop back. - No way, bro.
如果停车 我们就输定了 -不
If we stop, we lose. - No!
我们怎么还活着
How are we still alive?
因为我够冷静啊
Cause I got ice in my veins, baby.
现在我们偏离赛道了 靠
But now we're off course. Fuck.
该死 -该死
Oh, shit. - Shit.
我要怎么走 -等一下
Where am I going? - Give me a sec.
好的好的 有条小巷
Oh, OK, OK. There- - there's an alley.
小巷在哪儿 卡尔顿 左还是右
Where is this alley, Carlton? Right or left?
右边
Right.
右右右右右
Right, right, right, right, right, right, right.
好 前面要往左急转
OK, up ahead, we're gonna pop a hard left.
他在那里
both: There he is!
我天
Oh, my God!
谢谢
Thank you!
靠
Fuck!
我天
Oh, my God!
什么情况 -草
What the fuck? - Oh, shit.
我天
Oh, my God!
谢谢 查理叔叔
Thank you, Uncle Charlie!
我们成功了 耶
We did it! Fuck yeah! - Whoo!
耶
Whoo! Yeah!
我很喜欢 你知道吗 我超爱的
I love it. You know what? I love it.
大家 今天太有意思了
You guys, today was so fun.
是啊 今晚真♥他♥妈♥爽
Yeah, and tonight was fucking lit.
是 贾兹不仅车保住了 还赢了三万五
Yeah, and Jazz got to keep his car and 35 racks.
来吧 这是真的牛
Come on, man. Can't make that up.
你们真的帮到贾兹了
You really showed up for Jazz.
我为你们骄傲
I'm proud of you.
嘿 等一下
Hey, guys, wait up.
你们要去弗雷德家吃汉堡庆祝吗
Y'all want to celebrate with burgers at Fred's?
要 我去
Oh, yeah, I'm down.
丽萨 你要去吃吗
Lis, you want to eat?
我明早还要锻炼
I have a workout in the morning,
所以我早就该睡了
so I should have been asleep hours ago.
等等 弗雷德家 现在不是已经打烊了吗
Wait, Fred's, isn't it closed by now?
是 但我哥们是经理
Yeah, but my homey's the manager.
他说如果我们过去 厨房♥就会开门
He said the kitchen will be open if we pull up.
牛 -跟他说了给冠军炸点
Oh, shit. - Told him to fry up something
费城风味的东西
Philly style for the champ!
费城风味
Philly style? - Uh- huh.
我靠 贱♥人♥
Damn, bitch.
你是一直都这么给力
Are you always this fucking helpful,
还是只有卖♥♥T恤的时候咿瑟
or is showing off your ass for T- shirt sales
好为了引起他注意
the only way you can pull his attention?
你说什么
Excuse me?
嘿 你该走了
≌(! 》a Hey, you should leave.
好吗
OK?
去他妈的
Fuck this.
嘿 嘿 丽萨
Hey, hey, hey. Lisa.
真♥他♥妈♥扯淡 -刚是要闹哪样
Fucking crazy. - What was that?
你知道我为什么不跟你确认关系吗
You know why I said no labels?
因为你不知道自己要什么
Cause you don't know what you want.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我没精力为
I don't have the energy to compete
你跟杰姬间那种事竞争
with whatever it is you still got going on with Jackie.
我俩没事啊
Nothing's going on. 《
我天
Oh, my God.
无所谓了
You know, it doesn't matter
有了这个新的训练计划
With this new training schedule,
我这个夏天也泡汤了 三个人太拥挤
my summer's fucked anyway, so three's a crowd,
我很乐意退出
and I will gladly take myself out of the equation.
丽萨 -你知道吗
Lisa. - You know what?
去庆祝你的胜利吧
Go celebrate your victory.
我 我送她回家
I- - I'lI take her home
丽萨 嘿
Lisa! Hey!
我想说 -什么都别说
I mean- - Don't say shit.
你什么意思
What you mean?
把我钱给我
Run me my shit!
让开
Movel- Yo.
嘿我知道你听得见
Hey, I know you hear me talking to you.
我不想追你哈 -什么
I'm not about to chase you. - What?
我们不用 -他是G的儿子
Oh, we don't have to- - - He's G's son, man.
兄弟 -来吧
Nigga! - Come on.
我赢了赌注了 快给钱 -你这么跟着我
I won the bet. Just pay up. - Yo, you're following me
就跟要对我♥干♥点什么似的 要干嘛
like you're gonna do me something. What?
我让你看看我要干嘛
Oh, I'ma show you what I'm about to do.
别别别别 -滚蛋
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo. - Get the fuck out of my face.
弗雷德里克 出什么事了
Frederick, what's going on?
这混♥蛋♥说我少给他钱了
This dickhead's accusing me of shorting him.
最好赶紧还钱
Better pay what he owes.
我他妈不欠你钱
I ain't got your fucking money.
不 你不懂
No, you don't understand.
弗雷德里克 他不是本地人
Frederick, he's not from here.
他不清楚到底是怎么回事
He don't really know what's going on.
跟你没关系 别瞎操心
Don't be worried about shit that don't concern you.
好 等等 冷静下
OK, hold on. Slow down.
你可不想惹我
Yeah, cause you don't want none of me.
我不用别人帮我出头
Yo, I don't need no one fighting my battles.
这傻♥逼♥我搞定 -好 各位各位
I got this fool. - OK, guys, guys, guys.
走了 走了 -不行
Let's go. Come on. Nah. Nah.
这贱♥人♥不给钱哪儿都别想去
This bitch ain't going nowhere with my money.
是吗 你生气了
Oh, yeah? Are you mad?
二位 二位
Guys, guys, guys, guys!
等等
Hold up!
我们把他们甩了
Oh, we lost them.
靠
Shit.
你丫有病吧
Yo, what is wrong with you?
你在伦敦搞得那些伎俩
The shit you were pulling in London,
在这里行不通的
it's not gonna fly here.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表