剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
贝艾尔前情提要
Previously on"Bel- Air"...
谢谢你帮助球队
Thank you for helping out the team.
他们都说想有个菲尔叔叔
They all said they wished they had an Uncle Phil.
其他人不能掌握你的命运 儿子 卢不行
No one else holds your destiny, son- - not Lou
我来这不是为了被你羞辱的
I didn't come here to be disrespected.
你叔叔也不行
Not your uncle.
但我确实认为 当涉及到你的未来时
But I do think that you could be more disciplined
你应该更自律一些
when it comes to your future.
医生不行
Not Doc...
总是关乎于是否取胜
It's always about getting the W.
答案要自己去找
Be that answer for yourself.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我看你敢说一个字
You don't you say a goddamn thing.
我不会说的
I won't.
我是个瘾君子
I'm a drug addict.
每天看着那些爱我和支持我的人
I look at the people who love and support me every day,
我却在对他们撒谎
and I lie to them.
我抬头一看 甚至都不知道自己在哪
I looked up, and I didn't even know where I was.
是药物的作用 -你真的信这套说辞吗
It was the meds. - You really believe this?
现在我信
Right now, I do.
做了这么多 我只觉得
After all we've done, I just feel like- -
我们搞砸了
We failed.
我爱你 希拉里 我从没想过要伤害你
I love you, Hilary. I never meant to hurt you.
我再也不能继续下去了
I can't do this anymore.
你和我一起乘飞机跨越大西洋
You and me on a transatlantic flight
去巴黎 -好
to the city of lights. - Let's do it.
嗨 奥利维亚 喜欢你的彩虹发卡
Hi, Olivia. Love your rainbow pin.
这个夏天要不要一起玩
Do you want to hang this summer?
太好了
Definitely.
我以前在伦敦跟个黑帮混在一起
I used to move with a gang in London.
但我不侵不切断与家人的联♥系♥
But nad to cut off all contact with my family.
杰弗里在找他儿子
Geoffrey's looking for his son.
保证他的安全一直是我们的首要任务
Keeping him safe has been our first priority.
这只能由你来决定
This has to be your decision.
弗雷德里克 -杰弗里
Frederick. - Geoffrey.
我还是孩子时 以为你是我想象出来的
When I was a kid, I thought maybe I made you up.
抱歉这次见面这么快就结束了
Sorry it had to be such a quick visit.
这才是最安全的
It's the safest way.
我总是收到一个来自东伦敦的匿名电♥话♥
I keep getting calls from a phone in East London.
弗雷德里克能有危险了
Frederick might be in danger.
所以你觉得对我们来说
So you feel like that's what's best for us,
做朋友是最好的 -对
just being friends? - I do.
说过什么不重要 你对我什么感觉
Fuck what we said. How do you feel?
我准备让全贝艾尔都知道
Yo, I'm ready to let Bel- Air know what's up.
公主驾到了 宝儿
The prince has arrived, baby.
贝艾尔的夏天是怎样的
What's summer like in Bel- Air anyway?
到时你就知道了
You have no idea.
亲吻我吧 给我安慰
♪Kiss it, kiss it better, baby ♪
一直等待阳光灿烂的那天
♪Been waiting on that sunshine, boy ♪
我需要你的安慰
♪I think I need that back ♪
没有你我无以为继
♪Can't do it like that ♪
没人能给我这样的感觉 所以
♪No one else gon' get it like that, so why ♪
休息时间都过5分钟了
My break was up five minutes ago.
再给我5分钟就行
All I need is five more.
跟我一起去维加斯参加联赛吧
Come with me to my tournament in Vegas.
我们俩去罪恶之城
Me and you in Sin City.
真吸引人
That sounds tempting.
但我还有游泳课呢
But I have swim practice.
我想夺全国冠军呢 还记得吗
I'm trying to win nationals, remember?
等你回来我们还有大把时间呢
We'll have plenty of time when you get back.
亲吻我吧给我安慰
♪Kiss it, kiss it better, baby ♪
一直等待阳光灿烂的那天
♪Been waiting on that sunshine, boy ♪
我需要你的安慰
♪ I think I need that back ♪
没有你我无以为继
♪Can't do it like that ♪
没人能给我这样的感觉 所以
♪ No one else gon'get it like that ♪
嘿 你好啊
Yo, what up?
慢着 这不是那谁吗
Hold on, I know this ain't who I think it is.
很高兴见到你 -好久不见了
Good to see you, man. Long time no see.
伙计 你来了我又多个兄弟了
My man, good to see another brother around here.
她想要旧情复燃
♪She want that old thing back ♪
漂亮姑娘想要找回从前
♪ Pretty young thing want that old G crack ♪
穿上芬迪我就风光无限
♪ Straight savage when I got my Fenty on ♪
来点白兰地再加点龙舌兰
♪ Do the D'USSE with a touch of DeLeon ♪
在特克斯和凯克斯多存点比索
♪ Stash pesos in Turks and Caicos ♪
衣冠楚楚的丹老大 第一个打破
♪Dapper Dan Don, the first to break those ♪
坏小子在甲板上 你知道我爱他们
♪Baddies on deck, you know I'm loving"em♪
亲吻 亲吻我
≯Kiss it, kiss it ♪- Yo!
你好啊Q -你好 威尔
What up, Q? - What's happening, Will?
晚点要来个一对一吗
You down for a little one- on- one later?
我当然乐意啊 伙计 但我不想在你助理面前
Oh, man, Iwould, but I don't want to embarrass you
让你难堪
in front of your assistant.
我读过你的书
You know, I actually been reading your book
有关你如何建立帝国的
about how you built your empire.
好吧
OK.
想像你一样 老大哥
Trying to be like you, big bro.
挺爱我啊伙计
OK, that's love, man.
听我说
So, listen, man, you- -
你还在为暑期项目面试人呢吗
you still doing interviews for your summer program?
年轻 有天分 黑人 -对
Young, Gifted, and Black? - Yeah.
怎么 你有兴趣
Why, you interested?
我以为你只喜欢宫廷生活
I thought you was just about that court life.
哪有 我什么都想要 -行吧
No, man. I want it all. - AlI right.
这样吧 伙计
Well, look, I tell you what, man.
你想试试的话 最后一轮马上就开始了
You want to shoot your shot? Final round's coming up.
我把你放名单上吧 -太好了 我肯定到场
I'II put your name on the list. - Oh, man, I'lI be there.
好了 那就这样 -好
AII right, that's you. AII right
好 帮我给菲尔带个好 兄弟
AII right. Tell Phil I said what up, bro.
回见了 -好
I'II see you soon. AII right
太好了
Yes!
我只记得当时在想
All I remember thinking was,
我不可能恢复过来了
"There's no way I'm coming back from this. "
但30天后
But 30 days later,
我还站在这
I'm still standing,
准备好开始更好的生活
ready to get back to a better life.
我不想搞的太煽情哈
Look, I'm not gonna get all weepy here or anything,
但是 谢谢你们
but, um, thank you.
给 -谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
我不想我们的童话就此结束
I don't want our fairy tale to end.
但我们都知道 这只是开始
But we know it's just the beginning.
没错
Yes, we do.
这次旅行我们要体验很多第一次
Lots of firsts for us this trip
在地中海裸泳
Skinny- dipping in the Mediterranean.
睡在圣托里尼岛的星空下
Sleeping under the stars in Santorini.
我还想让你体验另一个“第一次”
I'd love to introduce you to another first.
什么 -高空俱乐部
What? - Mile High Club.
真可爱 你还以为你是第一个
That's cute. You think you're the first.
棕色肌肤
♪ Brown skin ♪
紧贴着我的棕色肌肤
♪Up against my brown skin ♪
需要时不时如此
♪Need some every now and then ♪
没错
♪Oh, yeah♪
漂亮
Beautiful.
我们《本质》的读者一定会超爱你们俩的
Our"Essence"audience is going to love you two.
你听见了吗 宝贝
Ooh, you hear that, baby?
Jay- Z和碧昂丝是谁 -巴拉克和米歇尔姓啥
Jay- Z and Beyonce who? Barack and Michelle what?
我们的专题是关于权力夫妇
Our feature is on power couples.
所以告诉我 你们是如何找到时间
So tell me, how do you find time
来平衡高要求的事业和家庭
to balance demanding careers with family
并保持你们的激♥情♥的
and keep your spark alive?
这个嘛 当你老婆这么聪明又这么性感时
Well, when your wife is this smart and this sexy,
很容易
it's easy.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表