剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
但不是坐牢
But nothing behind bars.
菲尔姨夫 我只希望你不要认为
Look, Uncle Phil, I just don't want you to think
我还是一年前出现在你家门口的那个孩子
I'm the same kid that showed up at your doorstep a year ago,
认为我们一起度过的时光毫无意义
that all this time we spent means nothing,
认为我在浪费你时间
that I'm just wasting your time.
我怎么会那么看你呢 威尔
How could I possibly look at you and think that, Will?
你来到这里的方式 进入一个全新的世界
The way you came here, whole new world,
不仅适应还成功了
adjusted and thrived.
这个夏天 你逼自己
You pushed yourself to step outside
走出舒适区
of your comfort zone this summer.
你创办了一项成功的事业
You started a successful business,
一个会帮助他人的事业
one that helps people.
而且
And
我知道你看到做的事
I know that you saw me make moves
跟我要求你坚持的很多事
that flew in the face of a lot of things
都背道而驰
I asked you to stand for.
但行动胜于雄辩
But our actions speak louder than words.
你今天的行为
And your actions today
很能说明你已经蜕变成了什么样的人
say a lot about who you've become.
远不是一年前出现在
Far from that young man that showed up
我家门口的那个年轻人了
on my doorstep a year ago.
她差点因我而死 菲尔姨夫
She almost died because of me, Uncle Phil.
不
No.
错不在你
That is not on you,
她还活着
She's still here.
一切都会好起来的
And everything's gonna be all right.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
我们孩子要面对太多事了哈
Our kids are dealing with so much, huh?
太多了
Too much.
丽萨因她朋友阿米拉的事
Lisa's been really shaken by what happened
受到很大震动
with her friend Amira.
她在考虑退出游泳比赛
She's thinking about pulling out of the swim trials.
连下水都做不到 -丽萨
Can't even get in the water. Oh, Lisa.
她比大多数人都坚强
She keeps it together better than most.
我都不知道她经历了这些
I had no idea she was going through all this.
你试过告诉我
You know, you tried telling me.
你也有很多重担 弗雷德
Look, you have a lot on your shoulders too, Fred.
我犯过错
I've made mistakes.
绝不是个完人
By no means a perfect man.
但我不希望我们的分歧
But I don't want our differences getting in the way
妨碍到照顾丽萨
of taking care of Lisa.
我也有同感
Same.
如果你有其他办法 认识别的医生
And if you have any resources, doctors,
我也希望能为安吉拉寻求帮助
I'd like to get help for Angela too.
很乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
养孩子可不是容易事 弗雷德
Look, it takes a village, Fred.
请经常跟我沟通
Please, keep showing up.
青少年时期
Teenage years.
盖尔会希望这样的
Gayle would want that.
我也希望
I do too.
能快点吗 抽不抽呀
Can you hurry up? You gonna hit it or what?
别催
Not you rushing me.
抱歉
Sorry.
不管我多烦你
Look, no matter how much you get on my fucking nerves,
你手里大♥麻♥都还是不错的 贾兹
you have some good- ass weed, Jazz.
是 我知道
Mm, yeah, I'm very aware of that.
我给你拿着吧
So let me just grab that from you
谢谢 -好 抽吧
Thank you, Okay, go ahead.
赞 -赞
Fire. - Fire.
你睫毛真的 好长
Your eyelashes are really long.
嫉妒吗 -嫉妒
Jealous, huh? - Yeah, I am.
女人为达到这效果花好多钱呢
Women pay a lot of money for that shit.
不是真睫毛吧 是真的吗
They're not even real. Are they real?
不是真的
They not real?
是真的
They real.
才过去45秒 -我知道
It's only been 45 seconds. - I know.
我能撑整晚 -是嘛
I can do this all night. - Yeah?
没问题 -你都抖了
Ain't no problem. - You shaking.
好 好吧 -你都在抖了
Okay, all right. - Seems like you're shaking.
好
Ah, okay.
好 有意思 -所以我赢了
Okay, that's funny. - That's why I won the- ow!
我天 不好意思
Oh, my God, okay, I'm sorry.
我都不怎么爱吃冰淇淋的
I don't even really fuck with ice cream,
但这款香蕉味的正经不错
but this Chunky Monkey is on point.
感觉就是香蕉
Like, something about
跟巧克力混一起了
the bananas mixed with the fudge.
坚果才是精髓
Mm- mm. It's the nuts in here.
我们连吃个冰淇淋都不能达成一致吗
We can't even agree on fucking ice cream?
拜托
Come on, yo.
干嘛
What?
你当初说
You weren't wrong
事情一变得困难我就会逃 没说错
about me running away when things get tough.
我一直都这样
Been doing that my whole life.
那你觉得你为什么会这样呢
So why do you think you do it?
也许是害怕失败吧
Fear of failure maybe.
逃避比努力解决问题
It's just easier to lose interest
要容易得多
instead of working through things.
你觉得我们之间就是这样吗
Do you think that's what happened with us?
害怕心碎
Scared of heartbreak.
害怕投入太多感情
Scared of feeling too much,
最终再次受伤
ending up hurt again.
你对我的评价也是对的
And you were right about me too.
我太骄傲了
It's about me being too proud.
我让自尊心阻碍了生活中很多美好的东西
I let my ego get in the way of a lot of good shit in my life.
包括我吗
Including me?
尤其是你
You most of all.
我们竟然对事情看法一致了
Are we actually agreeing on something?
这不代表我们成熟了吗 是成熟了吧
Does that mean we're grown? Are we grown?
应该是吧 -点点 对吧
I think we're grown. - Little bit, right?
再过不到一周我就要结婚了
I'm getting married in less than a week.
我知道
I know.
他到底有什么
What is it about him?
你真的爱他吗
Like, you really love this nigga?
爱
I do.
但我也爱你
But I love you too.
可爱不该这么难的 贾兹
But love shouldn't be so difficult, Jazz.
对我们来说 就是
With us, it's just- -
难比登天
Hard as hell?
所以是要来一炮还是
So we gonna fuck or- -
什么 闭嘴啦 贾兹
What? Shut up, Jazz!
怎么都得试试 对吧 怎么都得试一把
Had to try, right? Had to try.
感谢大家今晚
Thank you, everyone, for coming
来支持阿米拉
to support Amira tonight.
很高兴见到大家
Nice to see you guys.
没想到会碰上你
I didn't think you were still coming.
我当然需要过来
I need this too.
你知道我很关心阿米拉的
You know I care about what happened to Amira.
我知道 威尔
I know, Will.
只是现在每个人压力都很大
We're just all really going through it right now.
听着 我不想和你吵架 丽萨
Look, I just don't wanna fight with you, Lisa.
我也不想
Me neither.
真希望我现在能抱着你
I wish I could just hold you right now
告诉你一切都会好起来
and tell you everything's gonna be okay.
还是让我先抱着你吧
Only if you let me hold you back.
卡尔顿在哪儿
Where's Carlton?
丽萨
Lisa.
爸爸
Dad.
你还好吗 亲爱的
How you doing, sweetheart?
好多了
Better.
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for being here.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表