剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表
《贝艾尔》前情提要
Previously on"Bel- Air"...
能跟我说一下是怎么回事吗
Care to tell me what happened?
情况失控 我插手解决了
Things got out of hand, so I stepped in and sorted it.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
你干的事不用都告诉我们
We don't gotta know everything you got going on.
但得告诉杰弗里
But Geoffrey does.
最好你自己说
Better if you said something.
那我跟他说你们在街头赛车
So he'll understand when I tell him
他会理解喽
that you were street racing?
奥马尔·坎贝尔
Omar Campbell.
房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
The real estate developer.
他在洛杉矶南区有个大项目
He's got a big project in South LA.
听说他在找法律团队
I hear he's looking for a legal team.
还要多拉生意吗
More business?
律所已经超负荷运转了
Firm's already overextended.
都是在忙艾丽卡律所给的业务
With business you get from Erika's firm.
我什么都没说是因为
I didn't say anything because- -
所以你选择撒谎 还让她跟你一起撒谎
So you chose to lie and then asked her to do the same?
如果你们考虑合作
If you would consider teaming up,
黑人青年才俊最后一个名额就是你们的
final spot in Young, Gifted, and Black is yours
现在很少有人愿意给我机会
Not a lot of people wanna take a chance on me right now.
我确信我的梦想肯定比
I'm for damn sure dreaming bigger
一家理发店要大
than a fucking barbershop.
我也不会接受施舍
I ain't taking no handouts either.
我只希望我儿子也是如此
And I just hope my son does the same.
我知道你为什么不想聊订婚的事
I know why you don't wanna talk about your engagement.
爸爸派对上我看到你吻贾兹了
I saw you kiss Jazz at Dad's party.
我想跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
所有人集♥合♥
Everybody bring it up.
我该走了 回聊
I gotta go. We'll talk after.
拉马库斯
LaMarcus!
医生
Medicl
黑人男性 26岁 心脏骤停
Black male, 26, cardiac arrest.
病人心跳停止了 继续心肺复苏
Patient's heart stopped. Continuing CPR.
在往心健医院赶
En route to Help the Heart Hospital.
三分钟后到达 -收到
Three minutes out. Copy
DDM 47
DDM 47.
我陪他
I'm with him.
他为什么一动不动的
Why is he not moving at all?
他会没事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
会没事的 亲爱的
It's gonna be okay, baby.
别想太多
♪Don't think about it too much ♪
太多 太多
♪ Too much, too much, too much ♪
我们不需要急于完成这件事
♪ There's no need for us to rush this through ♪
别想太多
♪Don't think about it too much ♪
太多 太多
♪Too much, too much, too much ♪
这不仅仅是你的新欲望
♪`This is more than just a new lust for you ♪
我
♪I♪
我知道你在想什么
♪I know you do ♪
别想太多
♪Don't think about it too much, too much ♪
太多 太多
♪ Too much, too much ♪
我们不需要急于完成这件事
♪There's no need for us to rush through ♪
希拉里
Hil?
他们把拉马库斯转出重症监护室了
They moved LaMarcus out of the ICU.
他会好起来的
He's gonna be okay.
来吧
Come on.
爸 -在
Dad? - Yeah.
希拉里刚发信息来
Hilary just texted.
拉马库斯醒了 还能说话了
LaMarcus is alert and talking.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God
妈呢
Where's Mom?
她昨晚在医院陪希拉里
She spent the night at the hospital with Hilary,
然后就直接去上班了
and then she went straight to work.
杰弗里给她送衣服去了
Geoffrey took her some clothes.
你准备好见昆汀了吗
Are you ready for your meeting with Quentin?
准备好了 -很好
Yeah, I am. - Good.
我为你和威尔组队合作的事感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you and Will teaming up, working together.
是 我知道 谁能想到呢
Yeah, I know. Who would have ever thought?
还有你处理工作的方式
And how you're navigating your job,
将戒毒进行到底的态度
staying on track with your sobriety?
谁知道呢
I mean, who knows?
也许我能跟你妈谈谈
Maybe I could talk to your mother
尽快把你的门再装上
about getting your doors back soon.
等等 好呀 那就太棒了
Wait. Yeah. That would be amazing.
我们先把这搞定吧 -行
Shall we get this over with? - Right, yeah.
你先
After you.
早 威尔
Morning, Will
你好呀 G
What up, G?
嘿 你听说拉马库斯的最新情况了吗
Hey, you heard the update on LaMarcus?
听说了 很高兴听到好消息
Yeah. Happy to hear the good news.
是啊
Yeah, man.
让我觉得当初的决定是正确的
Definitely makes me feel like I made the right choice.
运动生涯可能会像那样就突然改变了
You know, that sports life can switch up on you like that.
不管怎样 我得走了
Uh, anyways, I gotta get out of here.
得跟昆汀开会
Got a meeting with Quentin.
是这样 发生这么多事
Look, with everything that's been going on,
我一直没问你怎么样
I haven't really been able to check in.
嘿 我很想跟你好好谈谈
Hey, man, I'd love to chop it up,
但我跟C有点要迟到了 所以
but me and C are kind of running a little late, so
就简短聊几句
Well, it won't take too long.
希望你能解释下
Just hoping you could shed some light
那晚发生了什么
on what happened the other night.
你听到弗雷德里克说的了 总结下来就是那么回事
I mean, you heard Frederick. That kind of sums it up.
要不你总结下说说是怎么回事吧
Why don't you sum it up?
没什么很过分的事
I mean, nothing too wild
就一切发生的太快了
Just- - things kind of happened fast.
你也知道会怎么样
You know how it gets
威尔 弗雷德里克是不是参与了
Will, was Frederick involved
什么我该知道的事
in something I should know about?
想不出来
Can't think of anything
开会顺利
Have a good meeting
谢了 G
Thanks G
嘿
Hey.
琼
Joan.
你是在工作 思考 还是在打瞌睡
You working, thinking, or taking a nap?
昨晚发生太多事了
It's been a night.
时间过得真快
Ugh, time flew.
我都忘了你今天会来
I forgot you were even coming today.
我来啦
Well, I'm here
怎么了
What's going on?
我发现位艺术家
I found an artist.
应该是她找上了我
Well, she found me.
我还没见过她
I haven't met her yet.
很特别啊
It's exceptional.
对吧
Right?
她叫德斯蒂妮
Her name is Destiny.
她在哪儿上的学
Where does she study?
她奶奶车♥库♥
Her grandma's garage.
她背景确实不同寻常
Her background is unconventional, for sure.
我觉得她可以拿到这届的尼曼奖学金
I think she might be the new Neeman fellow.
那就给她吧
Then do it
你被赋予这个职位是有原因的
You have been given this position for a reason.
相信你的直觉
Trust your gut.
这可不容易
That hasn't been easy.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
关门
Close the door.
嘿 亲爱的 进来吧
Hey, sweetie. Come on in.
他怎么样了
How is he?
你来看他 他会
He's gonna be doing a whole lot better
好很多
now that you're here.
剧集 | 贝艾尔(2022) | 导航列表