剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
我们看不到你
We can't see your face.
这样好点吗
Is that better?
我怎么又变成一只猫了
How did I just become a cat?
思琪 你真的太莫名其妙了
Siqi! You are impossible!
淑淑那边又怎么了 怎么黑屏了
What happened to Shu Shu? The screen is black.
还好 海伦倒是没有问题
Well, at least we still have Helen!
嗨 海伦
Hi, Helen!
往哪边走
Which way?
你好 诺拉 我告诉你我会再见到你的
Hi, Nora. I told you I'd see you again.
等等 你是那个巫婆吗
Wait are--are you the same psychic?
你没生下来的时候我就见过你妈了
I met your mom before you were born.
跟她交待了关于你的所有事
I told her all about you.
你怎么知道我在这的
How did you know where I am?
她让我在你遇到麻烦的时候
She asked me back then to check on you
就回来看看你 我认为你会很需要这个
in times of trouble. I think you're gonna need this.
继续走你该走的路吧 诺拉
Just keep on going where you're going, Nora.
大胆地追随生活的指引
Go where life takes you.
整个地方到处遍布着血迹
There was blood all over the place.
不仅墙上甚至连天花板都沾染了
It was on the walls and even on the ceiling.
而凶手只留下了一个血迹记号♥
And the murderer had left a bloody note
写着"安息吧"
that simply said, "RIP."
我要下去撒尿 才不要撒在小漏斗里
I need to pee! Not in a funnel!
坏 该死
Oh, holy shit!
再见 妈 -再见 沃利
Bye, Ma! - Bye, Wally!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
就是有点担心我妈
Just worried about my mom.
还有诺拉 鬼才知道她在新墨西哥州哪里
And Nora, who's who the hell knows where in New Mexico.
我觉得 我有点担心过头了
I--I think I'm overwhelmed.
我们才刚刚步入正轨
And you know, we were on track.
我们马上就可以住到一块了
We were gonna get a place together
如今这一切全都泡汤了
and now that's all fucking derailed!
才不是呢 -抱歉
No! - I'm sorry.
我不该让你看到我这样的
I don't like you seeing me like this.
这也是我最看重你的一点啊
It's one of the first things I saw about you,
你可以为家庭付出一切
your dedication to your family.
没错 但我现在甚至不能和她们在一起
Yeah, but I can't even be with them!
我明白 我明白
I know. I know.
如果没有你我该怎么办
What would I do if I didn't have you?
我也不知道
I don't know.
沃利 你是个非常优秀的人
No, Wally, you're a great man.
在此刻 这就是我在意的
And at this point in my life, that's all I care about.
还有我的酸酵头
That and my sourdough starter.
真的
It's true.
我真的爱你 -我也是
I love you. - And I love you.
这就够了 -说得对
That's something. - Yes, it is.
这首歌♥非常好听哦 -当然 诺拉也喜欢这首歌♥
This is a good song! - Ah, Nora loves this song.
撑住 宝贝
Come on, baby!
加油 宝贝 可别现在没油啊
Come on, baby, don't die on me now!
就快到了 我…我能感觉到
Almost there. I--I can smell it.
坏 坏 坏
Shit, shit, shit!
冒烟了 冒烟了
It's smoking. It's smoking.
别 别 别 别 别 别
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
真的太险了
That's so fucking tight!
诺拉 -嘿
Nora! - Hey.
好久没见你了 你去哪了
Haven't seen you in a while. Where you been?
我可能会传染 -好吧
I'm a bubble person! - All right.
我可能会传染 -知道了 传染
I'm a bubble person! - Okay, bubble.
晚点再谈 我一会再跟你邮件里说
I'll talk to you later, I'll email you.
那好 再见
Okay, bye.
奶奶
Grandma?
奶奶
Grandma?
奶奶
Grandma?
奶奶
Grandma?
起床啦 奶奶
Wake up, Grandma.
快起来 老滑头
Wake up, slippyhead!
收垃圾的吗
Garbage Boy?
不是
No.
诺拉
Nora?
诺 诺拉
Nor--Nora!
我从新墨西哥州一路开回来的
I drove all the way from New Mexico.
而且 而且我一站都没停
And--and I didn't make any stops.
还有我也没有和别人接触 所以我没有被传染
And I didn't touch anyone. And I'm not infected.
我才不管那么多 我爱你啊 我的宝宝
I don't care! I love you, Bao Bao!
我到家了 奶奶
I'm home, Grandma.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
你身上味太重了
You smell terrible!
那是因为我刚从法拉盛草地公园一路跑回来的
Because I just ran here from Flushing Meadows Park.
还被那个鸭粪池里的水
I've been taking little birdbaths in a cesspool
溅了一身
for ducks.
那好吧 那你为什么不去洗个澡呢 伙计
Okay, well, why don't you go take a shower, dude?
还有 别忘了脱下你那该死的鞋子
And take off your damn shoes!
屋子里不准穿鞋
You're not supposed to wear 'em in the house.
它已经黏在我的脚上了
This one melted on to my foot.
这非常 这一步下的非常妙
It's just--it's such a mischievous play,
我可以跳过去 还可以在这里挡住你
because I--I--I could either jump you or I can block you.
我还没 我还不确定该下哪步
And I don't--I'm not sure, which one to do.
而且...
And it--
快点下吧 -对啊 快点啊
Hurry up already! - Yeah, hurry up.
我们都在等你呢 公主殿下
We're all waiting for you, princess.
快点 -好 好
Come on! - Okay, okay.
小心可别下错了哦
Don't make the wrong move.
我知道了
I just saw it!
没错 确实很明显
Yup, it's pretty obvious.
我就是中国跳棋界的鲍比·费舍尔 好吧
I am a Bobby Fischer at Chinese checkers, okay?
不要质疑我
Don't question me!
那你能快一点吗
Can you just go in this century?
你们都给我好好看着
You guys ready for some magic?
不是吧
Come on!
噢 不
Oh no!
快点 你别装了
No, don't showboat.
这里 这里 这里 这里 再这里
Here, and here, and here, and here, and here.
我赢了 简直完美 各位
I win! Suck it, everybody!
你真是太蠢了 诺拉
You're such a dumbass, Nora.
是我就能赢
I was gonna win!
我蠢吗
I'm a dumbass?
你啥都没干 伙计 也不看看你的绿棋
You didn't do shit, dude! Look at your green.
再来一局怎么样 大家
How about another one, everybody?
很有意思
This is fun.
那好 再来一局 再来一局
Okay, one more round. One more round.
不要 不要 我赢了 而且我累了
No, no, I'm winner. I'm getting tired.
三局两胜 三局两胜
One out of three, one out of three.
三局两胜 三局两胜
One out of three, one out of three!
快点 我要赢回来
Come on, I gotta redeem myself here!
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表