剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
我只是在为朱庇特夫人做件事
Oh, I'm just doing a favor for Mistress Jupiter.
这是给诺拉的信吗 -是啊
Is this a letter for Nora? - Um, yes.
我老婆诺拉吗 -当然 阿莫斯
My Nora? - Yes, Amos!
这里就一个诺拉
Literally the only Nora here.
这些是她奶奶寄来的信
This is from her grandmother.
是啊 怎么了 -没什么
Yeah, so what? - Um, nothing.
好吧 如果你晚点想玩爱爱 就告诉我
Okay, well, let me know if you wanna thwomp later!
我一直在做瑜伽 所以我的身体非常灵活
Been doing yoga, so I'm very flexible!
这么快回来啦
Back so soon?
诺拉 我这里有些东西你该看看
Nora, I have something you should see.
阿莫斯 如果是要让我看浣熊 那就直接扔出去吧
Amos, if it is a raccoon, no more in this house.
不是浣熊
It's not a raccoon.
什么 要我看什么
What? What is it?
我去...
What the...
亲爱的诺拉
Dear Nora,
我不是在骗你
I'm not going to lie.
过去这几天真的很痛苦
The last few days have really been tough.
宣布封禁的时候沃利还住在布兰达家
Wally was staying at Brenda's when the lockdown was announced.
所以他没办法回家
So he hasn't been able to come home.
他会拿吃的过来 但是他很怕
He'll drop off food, but he's scared
会把病毒一起带过来
he'll bring the virus in with him.
所以他不想和我待得太近
So he doesn't want to get too close to me.
他说 对我来说出门不安全
He says it's not safe for me to go out anymore.
所以 有时候我会看看窗外
So, I just look out the window sometimes.
你好啊 狗狗
Aww! Hi, puppy!
我很想念可以自♥由♥撸狗的日子
I miss petting dogs.
我想念和你玩中国象棋的日子
I miss playing Chinese checkers with you.
我想念一家人一起吃晚餐
I miss family dinners.
以防疫情会更糟 我开始节省食物
In case things get worse, I'm trying to save on food,
所以我吃了很多拉面
so I've been eating a lot of ramen.
我找了很多可以打发时间的事情
I've been finding new ways to pass the time, though.
我织口罩
I'm knitting masks.
我织了一个口罩 戴着看起来像个恶心的
I made one that looks like a gross old pirate
蓄着70年代胡子的老海盗
with a '70s mustache!
我还看了很多电视
And I'm watching a lot of TV.
一切都很糟糕 但是好像没有别的事可以做的
Everything is terrible, but it's like there's nothing else to do.
他才不爱你 他是为了签证
He doesn't love you. He's just trying to get a visa!
每天最棒的事是给你写信
The highlight of my day is writing my letters to you.
我想你了 诺拉
I miss you.
夜晚很黑暗
The nights are the hardest.
我难以入眠
I've been having a lot of trouble falling asleep.
唯一能让我安心睡下的事情
The only thing that keeps me going
是知道你还很安全
is knowing that you're safe.
你在那里不会感染病毒
You won't get the virus out there.
当我想到这个 我才能够睡去
When I think about that, I'm able to get to sleep.
我的天
Oh my god.
他们一直都知道
Oh my god, they all knew.
朱庇特夫人知道信的事 还有 病毒是怎么回事
Mistress Jupiter knew! And what's this about a virus?
诺拉...你该回去了 -那你怎么办
Nora...you should go. - What about you?
接触外面的世界对我来说已经太晚了
It's too late for me to go to the outside world.
但是我会一直爱你的 诺拉·布卡其·林
But I will always love you, Nora Bukkake Lin.
但是 我的姓...
No, my--my-- my name wouldn't be...
我不应该拥有布卡其...
I wouldn't have that Bukkake...
但是我们结婚了 你需要改...
But we're married. I give you...
改姓 不是中间名
Last name. I get your last name.
我懂了 那你就是艾努斯拉弗太太
I see. Then you would be an Aynusslahfer.
或许
You know what?
我可以叫诺拉·布卡其·林
Maybe I'll stick with the Nora Bukkake Lin.
这名字很好听
It's a beautiful name.
阿莫斯 我必须离开了
Amos, I really have to go.
在我离开之前 我需要把这个还给你
But before I do, I think I should give this back to you.
我知道你因为爱我才给我的 但是我想让你...
Um, I know that you gave it to me out of love, but I want you...
你应该留着
You really, you should take it.
真的吗 阿莫斯
Really, Amos?
除非...这是我找到的最喜欢的
Unless...it is my favorite one that I've ever found.
得了吧 阿莫斯 你就留着吧
Okay, just keep it, Amos!
朱庇特夫人
Mistress Jupiter!
你怎么可以不告诉我信的事
How could you not tell me about this?
你♥他♥妈♥在看平板电脑吗
Is that a fucking tablet?
不 只是烤盘
No, it's a baking sheet.
你的烤盘有印象笔记高级版吗
Oh, does your baking sheet have Evernote Premium?
没错 是个平板电脑 被你看到了
All right. It's a tablet. You got me.
我以为你们认为这些东西是有毒的
I thought you guys said all this stuff was toxic.
但是我们有网络了
So we have the internet!
我们用它只是因为福波斯和迪莫斯
We just got it because Phobos and Deimos
想玩"动物之森"
wanted to play Animal Crossing.
况且 我喜欢上了玩"神庙逃亡"
Plus I may have gotten really into Temple Run.
外面疫情肆虐的时候
You guys have just been lying the whole time while there's
你们竟然一直在说谎欺骗大家
a goddamn pandemic sweeping the world?
病毒不会来这里的 我们不会被感染的
The virus isn't coming here. This doesn't affect us at all.
那我奶奶呢
What about my grandma?
想她干嘛 想想你自己
What about her? Think about yourself.
诺拉 你在这里很好
You were doing so well, Nora.
你难道没有感觉很棒吗 整个人很完整吗
Don't you feel good? Don't you feel whole?
是啊 你们这帮人在金字塔群P的时候
Yeah, I've been having a great time cooking and cleaning,
我很享受做饭 清洁
chopping up wood, while you guys
砍柴
have sex with each other in a pyramid!
你很需要这些 诺拉
You needed this, Nora.
你最终找到了你的归宿
You finally found your true purpose.
并不是 你们就是一群自带特权的
No, 'cuz you guys are just a bunch of privileged,
后嬉皮士 前雅痞
post-hippie, ex-yuppie, people from Orange County
还有从橘郡来的人 因为他们可以这样
who came all up in here because they can.
但是你猜怎么着
But guess what?
我不可以
I can't.
我觉得现在离开不是个好主意
I don't think it's a good idea to leave.
纽约已经封城了
It looks like New York is closing its borders.
迪莫斯终于在Venmo上回复我了
Oh good, Deimos finally Venmo'd me.
请说下您的姓名
Please say your name.
诺拉
Nora.
奶奶
Grandma?
诺拉吗
Nora?
妈 我过来放下点商店买♥♥的东西
Hey, Ma, I'm just dropping off some stuff from the store.
你待在椅子上不要动 -好
You stay right there. - Okay.
我给你的杀菌喷雾你还有吗
You still got that spray stuff I got you to kill all the germs?
有的 -好
Yeah. - All right.
你能多待几分钟吗
Can't you just stay for a few minutes?
我要走了 妈 我爱你
I gotta go, Ma. I love you, okay?
我们只要再坚持几周就可以了
We just gotta stick it out a few more weeks
所有事情都会回归正常
and everything will go back to normal.
好吧
Okay.
妈 我们下次见
All right, I'll see you soon, Ma.
喂 我他妈要的
Hey! Where the fuck
那些丽丝巧克力在哪儿
are those Reese's Pieces I asked for?
您好 先生
Hello, sir, howdy doody.
我在想我是不是可以借用你的手♥机♥
Wondering if you have a phone I could use.
不 退后 你的口罩呢
No. Stand back. Where's your goddamn mask?
口罩吗 我不是想给你惹麻烦
My mask? I'm not gonna cause you trouble.
我需要一张地图或是一部手♥机♥
I need a map or a phone!
别逼我拿枪 -好吧 我走还不行吗
Don't make me get my gun! - Okay, okay, I'm leaving!
好吧 我不需要做任何停留
Okay. I don't need to make any stops
因为我打算吃喝拉撒都在这车里了
'cause I'm gonna pee and shit right in this car.
话说 你们最近怎么样 -不咋样
So, how you guys been? - Not so good.
我的孙子不敢来看我 而且我也不敢出家门
My grandkids are afraid to visit me and I'm afraid to go outside.
没错 现在外面确实很可怕
Yeah, it's scary out there.
我为什么是一个土豆
Why I am a potato?
沃利甚至连五分钟都待不到
Wally won't even stay for longer than five minutes.
他还说 如果他再待久点 感染的概率
He says it--if he stays longer, then the chance of infection
就会增加一倍
will increase by 100%!
我听别人说喝热茶可以预防
I've heard that if you drink hot tea, you can't catch it.
爱丽丝 你能调一下屏幕吗
Iris, can you move your screen?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表