剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
你把它捡起来了
You're gonna pick it up.
然后亲了它
You're gonna kiss it.
然后把它从舞台左侧滚下去
And then roll it off stage left.
完美 完美
Perfect, perfect.
哦 现在有一只小泥潭龙
Oh, and now there's a little Limusaurus Rex standing
站在你的正前方
directly in front of you.
你好奇地接近它
You approach it in wonder.
把它抱起来
Pick it up.
抱住 抱住
Hold it. Hold it.
抱住
Hold it.
现在你要操它
Now you're gonna fuck it.
抱歉 你说啥
Sorry, excuse me?
我的意思是 你亲它的脸颊
I mean, you're gonna kiss it on the cheek.
噢 对不起
Oh, sorry.
天哪 我刚刚收到回电
Oh my God, I just got a callback!
等等 你还想操它吗
Wait, you still wanna fuck it?
不好意思 我要走了
So I'm gonna go.
好吧
Alright!
我一直打电♥话♥ 没人接
I've been calling, and no one's answering,
所以我想确认一下一切都好
so I wanted to make sure everything was okay.
噢 是的 一切都很好[此处连读谐音 勃起]
Oh yeah, everything's swell.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你是不是有事瞒着我
Is there something you're not telling me?
太有意思了 因为我觉得
That's funny, because I was thinking that there was
是你有事瞒着我
something you're not telling me.
达蒙发现了你在"之间"上的个人资料
Damon found your Friiiingr profile.
天啦
Oh my gosh.
我怎么会在脸上贴那些亮点 我说得对吗
What was I thinking with those highlights, am I right?
所以 这对你来说很好玩吗
So this is funny to you?
噢 拜托 沃利 我已经好几个月没用那个APP了
Oh, come on, Wally, I haven't been on that app in months.
那为什么这里显示"状态有效"呢
So why does it say "Status active," Huh?
我怎么知道
I don't know.
我肯定是删除了APP 但没删除帐户
I must have deleted the app but not my account.
我只是说...
I'm just saying...
如果你想和其他人一起约会 没问题
if you wanna go out with other people, that's fine.
我不想
I don't.
你呢
Do you?
就是因为这个吗
Is that what this is all about?
你为什么要这样问我
Why would you even ask me that?
我又没有在网上撒网捞男人
I'm not the one trawling the internet for guys.
撒网
Trawling?
像捕虾船那样吗
Like a shrimp boat?
你是说 我是捕虾船吗
You're saying I'm a shrimp boat?
真人不露相 阿甘虾餐厅
If the shoe fits, Bubba Gump.
你知道吗
You know what?
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
好啊 行啊
Good, yeah.
走吧
Go.
没事
Fine.
再见...
Goodby--
噢 不 我♥操♥
Oh, no, fuck.
屁才需要布伦达
Who needs Brenda?
嗨 沃利
Hi, Wally.
电源都没打开呢
It isn't even on.
那个针灸师到底对我做了什么
What the fuck did that acupuncturist do to me?
给我的吗
Oh-ho-ho, for me?
免费的吗
Free?
哇 不错 拿这个
Wow, yes, take that.
地道 伙计 棒
Legit, dude. Yeah.
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
我甚至不知道这是哪来的试镜
I don't even know what audition I booked this from.
我投了很多申请 -你的时机到了 伙计
I did so many. - It's your time, dude.
祝你大获成功 我在车里等你 -好的 谢谢你陪我
Break a leg. I'll be in the car. - Okay, thanks for doing this.
没有你 我根本做不到
Couldn't have done it without you.
嘿 你是林埃德蒙吗 -是的 是我
Hey, are you Edmund Lin? - Yes, that's me.
这边请 -等一下
Right this way. - Wait a minute.
我只用过林埃德的名字试镜
I've only been auditioning under Ed Lin.
你怎么知道我叫埃德蒙
How do you know my name is Edmund?
呃 我不知道
Oh, uh, I don't know.
这里写的是林埃德蒙
It says here Edmund Lin.
这里备注了 "帮他妈妈的忙
And in the notes it says, "Favor hire for mother.
不要告诉他"
Don't tell him."
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吗
Are you F-ing kidding me!
埃德蒙 有什么大不了的
Edmund, what's the big deal?
我不过就打了几个电♥话♥
I just made a few calls.
不 我说过 我想在没有你帮助的情况下成功
No, I said I wanted to make it without your help!
亲爱的 我是你妈 -不 母亲大人
Honey, I'm your mother. - No, mother!
我终于意识到 我宁愿让开瓶器卡在我屁♥眼♥里
I finally realized that I would rather get a wine opener stuck
也不愿意再依赖你
in my butthole than ever depend on you again.
从今天起 我不会再用
From this day forward, I am cutting myself
你的钱了...立即生效
off of your money...effective immediately.
再见
Goodbye.
你得给她回电♥话♥ 告诉她 你觉得
You gotta call her back, tell her you think
那是很多钱
that's a lot of money.
继续拿钱 然后转给我
Continue getting the money and just send it to me!
不 我要在没有她或任何帮助的情况下
No! I am going to do this for myself
为自己做这件事
without her or any help.
天啦 我刚刚是不是犯了一个大错
Oh my God, did I just make a huge mistake?
当然 因为裙带关系是进入好莱坞的重要途径
Definitely, because nepotism is a big way into Hollywood.
但同时 在没有钱 没有人脉 没有前景的情况下
But then also, starting over no money, connections,
重新开始
no prospects.
这很大胆 也令人钦佩
It's bold and admirable.
谢谢你
Thank you.
即使这意味着我必须进行无数次粗略的试镜
Even if it means I have to do a million sketchy auditions,
至少我会知道我是靠自己...成功的
at least I'll know I made it...on my own.
不
No.
好吧 我会努力的
Yeah, I'll work on it.
天啦 是你
Oh God, it's you.
你妈打电♥话♥ 说你的背痉挛了
Your mom called and said your back seized up.
我只是来看看你
I just came to check on you.
我知道你用你的魔鬼针给我下了迷♥药♥
I know you roofied me with your devil needles to make me
让我对你产生了奇怪的幻想
have weird fantasies about you.
但这不会有用的
But it won't work.
我知道我现在想要什么了
I know what I want now.
噢 是吗
Oh, you do?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要布伦达
I want Brenda.
布伦达 -沃利 你一直这样嘟嘟囔囔的吗
Brenda? - Wally, have you been du-du-du?
你在这干啥
What are you doing here?
我刚告诉你了
I just told you.
你妈妈打电♥话♥ 说你的背痉挛了
Your mom called, told me your back seized up,
我就过来看看你
and I came by to check on you.
噢 天啦 我很抱歉
Oh God, I'm sorry.
你上"之间" 把我给吓坏了
I freaked out about you being on Friiiingr.
我就是太嫉妒了
I just got so jealous.
嗯 我明白了
Well, I get it.
因为我很棒
Because I'm awesome.
是啊 你很棒
Yeah, you are.
你很好 娃娃脸
You're alright, dollface.
你也很好 男人脸
You're alright, too, man face.
不 我是个笨蛋 嘿
No, I'm a dumbass. Hey.
我的背不再痛了
My back doesn't hurt anymore.
因为我给你吃了一些阿司匹林
'Cause I slipped you some aspirin.
你知道吗 阿司匹林和针灸一样有效
You know aspirin works just as well as acupuncture.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我妈打电♥话♥给你 太尴尬了
That's so embarrassing that my mom called you.
不 她只是真的很担心你
No, she's just really worried about you.
嗯 我告诉你
Yeah, I'll tell you one thing.
她总是在照顾我
She's always looking out for me.
嘿 诺拉
Hey, Nora?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表