剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
你的牙齿真好看
beautiful teeth.
看起来非常的天然美
They look very naturally beautiful.
我...而且 我爸非常喜欢牙齿好看的人
And I--you know, my dad's always been a teeth guy.
这对我来说就意味着一切
That means the world to me.
你知道吗 我非常了解你的经历
You know, I know all that you've been through.
看到你变成现在这样一个小姑娘
And seeing the girl you are today, you know,
如果我有一个女儿的话 我希望就像你这样
if I had a daughter, I'd want her to turn out just like you.
你真是太好了 但我觉得如果你有女儿的话
That's very nice, but I feel like if you had a daughter,
你得把她往更高的水平去培养
you should aim higher.
不 不是的
No! No.
他来了 他来了
There he is! There he is.
诺拉 我想给你介绍个人
Nora, I want you to meet someone.
这是我儿子 查克
It's my son, Chuck.
妈 -嗨
Mom! - Hi!
等等 噢 不 等等
Wait! Oh, oh, wait.
这就是你儿子 查克
That's your son, Chuck.
没错
Yes!
半 混血儿
Half--hapa.
我 我 血缘随我
I--I--I have a type.
诺拉 你是诺拉
Nora. You're Nora.
儿子
Son.
妈妈
Mother.
哥们
Brother.
什么 -啥
What? - What?
不
No.
我迫不及待想和你们一起享受美好时光了
I can't wait for you guys to spend some quality time
那会很有趣的
together, huh? That'll be fun, right?
我其实挺想去的
You know, I'm actually down for that, yeah.
我觉得不错 嗯
I would love that, yes.
太好了
Great.
带上些吃的 -那当然
Get some food! - Yeah
我带些面包 -那我带些薄饼
I'll get you some brea - I'll get some pancakes.
看起来真不错
Those look good.
那么
So,
你回国多久了
how long were you in the country?
你喜欢吃哈密瓜吗
Got some cantaloupe there?
我直接上手吧 水果都撒出来了
I'll just use my fingers. It's, uh--it's a lot of fruit.
奥卡菲娜是他妈哪根葱
Who the is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表