剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
亚莉克莎 2杯大概是多少盎司
Alexa? How many ounces are in 2 cups?
2杯是16液量盎司
2 cups is 16 fluid ounces.
谢了
Thanks.
亚莉克莎 馅饼源自于哪里
Alexa, where do pancakes come from?
古希腊人创造出馅饼 取名为tiganítes
The Ancient Greeks made pancakes called tiganítes.
这个词源于tigáni 意思是"煎锅"
The word derives from tigáni, meaning "Frying pan."
我还以为是中国人造出来的
I thought it was the Chinese.
中国人喜欢发明东西 比如说指南针
The Chinese love inventing things, like the compass
烟花和火♥药♥
and fireworks and gunpowder.
娜奥米·坎贝尔也有中国血统
And part of Naomi Campbell.
你知道娜奥米·坎贝尔有中国血统吗
Did you know that Naomi Campbell was part Chinese?
我给你做了特别的早餐
Oh hey, I made some special breakfast for you.
吃不了了 我得去上班了
I can't. I gotta go to work.
不过 我一会就回来
I'll be back later, though.
好吧 那我自己吃
It's okay. I'll eat the pancakes by myself.
把自己吃死
And then I'll die.
然后昏倒在地板上 也不会有人发现我
I'll collapse on the floor and nobody will find me.
蛆虫会腐蚀我的身体
And then the maggots will come and just eat me out.
你好 -您好 是林女士吗
Hello? - Hello, is this Mrs. Lin?
我就是 -您好 林女士
Speaking? - Hi, Mrs. Lin.
银行处理您的账户时出了点问题
It appears that there's been an error at the bank.
少给您的账户打了50元
And we have $50 that belongs to you.
我们现在要把这笔额度存入您的账户
We can credit your account now
需要您确认一下账户号♥码
if you're able to confirm your account number.
行 等下 我不是很确定
Okay, uh, you know, uh, I'm not sure.
我找一下银行卡 在这
Let me find my card. Oh, here it is.
请说
Go ahead.
号♥码是 4579
The number is four, five, seven, nine,
滚蛋 你个死骗子
Fuck off, you scammer!
人到齐了
So, we're all here.
等等 淑淑去哪了
Wait, where's Shu Shu?
她说她来不了了
She said she can't make it.
她大概因为噬肉菌还在恢复中
Maybe she's still recovering from the flesh-eating bacteria.
不愧是她
Typical Shu Shu.
好了 不管她了 这次该思琪推荐书了
Well, anyway, it was Siqi's turn to pick the book this time.
我要推荐的书是路易莎·梅·奥尔科特的
I hope everyone enjoyed "Little Women"
"小妇人" 希望你们喜欢
by Louisa May Alcott.
老实说 我不喜欢这本书
To be honest, I did not.
同意 还不如叫"白妇人"
Yes, a better title would've been "White Women."
喂 好的
Hello? Oh, sure.
我的账户号♥码是 6969
My account number is six, nine, six, nine,
滚蛋
fuck off!
谁会蠢到相信这些电♥信♥诈骗
can you believe these tele-scammers?
他们觉得我们笨 就好像中国人发觉不了骗局似的
They think we're stupid, like us Chinese can't smell a trap.
说什么我账户里有50元额度
Saying I have $50 credit in my bank account.
他说50元额度吗 -对啊
He said a credit of $50? - Yeah!
一听就知道他用了变♥声♥器♥
And his voice was clearly altered
像是机器人的声音 一样
like he was some kind of robot.
哎呀 我接到了同样的电♥话♥
Oh no! I think I got the same call.
我也是
Me too.
你们没上当 对吧
You didn't fall for it, right?
我给他发了张我银行卡的照片
I sent him a selfie with my debit card.
我把我的身份证给他传真过去了
I faxed him my birth certificate.
你们最好查一下账户余额
You have to check your bank accounts.
你们大概是被骗了
I think you got scammed!
不是吧 -不行
Ooh! - That's it!
我们必须得做点什么
We have to do something about this.
我要报案 一个连环犯罪
I'm here to report multiple crimes.
具体什么事
What can I do for you?
我朋友们被电♥信♥诈骗了
My friends got ripped off by a telephone scammer.
他拿到了她们的账户号♥码 取走了账户里的钱
He got their bank account numbers and stole from them.
每个账户里偷了120元 -行吧
$120 each! - Okay.
一会有人会给你们拿张表格 你们填一下
Someone will be out to give you some paperwork to fill out.
我们可没时间填表 我要找警长
We don't have time for forms! Where's the sheriff?
优先处理暴♥力♥案件
Nonviolent cases are automatically lower priority.
有贩毒的 有持刀伤人的更紧急的案件
We have drug dealers. We have stabbings.
现在 你们能不能先到那边坐一下
So if you and your friends could please take a seat,
会有人叫你们的
someone will be with you.
新婚快乐
Congrats on the wedding.
我们CBD家有一系列
We have a bevy of different strains
不同的菌株
in the CBD world.
上... 就像你喝咖啡
Upper... you know, you drink a cup of coffee,
会有想拉肚子的感觉
feel like having a little diarrhea,
这个就不会让你感觉那么上头
this is not gonna make you that up.
我觉得从咖啡到冰♥毒♥
I think on a scale of coffee to crystal meth,
这款产品的强烈程度可比咖啡小多了
this probably lies well below coffee.
作用可能不是很大
It doesn't really work.
但 这个其实很特殊
But, this one, actually very special.
这是润滑油 对吧
It's a lube, right?
但是 润滑油是万能的
But lube can be used for all sorts of things,
不光是用到轮胎上
not just tires, right?
我会把这个涂到...屁♥眼♥上...
I would put it up... in my asshole...
稍等 我失陪一下
Hold it. If you just would excuse me.
你应该参加一两个小组讨论
You should do a focus group or two.
我觉得你会做得很棒的
I think you'd be amazing at it.
靠 -站住
Oh, shit! - Hey!
你俩搭伙多久了
How long have the two of you been partners?
搭伙吗 就亲过一回
Partners? It's like one kiss.
诺拉
Nora!
怎么了
What's going on?
你在这干嘛 玛格丽特
What are you doing here, Margaret?
你可是联邦调查局的头号♥通缉犯
You are on the FBI's Most Wanted List.
现在不是了 我们做了个交易 他们就把我放了
I'm not anymore. They cut me a deal.
我很想你
I missed you.
他们跟你做了交易
Oh, they made you a deal?
你以为你是什么大人物吗
What are you, fucking Big Lots?
不 虽然不是
No, truly, though.
但是如果把别人供出来
It turns out if you just turn somebody in
就有点用了
that's doing some stuff,
他们会直接让你走
the FBI just totally lets you go.
我姐夫 你知道吗
And my brother-in-law?
他会在公共停车场
He was just taking hot, wet dumps in, like,
拉那种贼臭的屎
public parking lots?
人们真的很讨厌那种事
And people don't like that shit, literally.
他还跟珍稀鸟类做♥爱♥
And he also had sex with a couple of rare birds
你懂的 每个人都有自己的爱好
but, you know, to each their own.
所以我就把他供出去了 他就被抓了
So I turned him in and he got arrested.
我就出来了 你过的怎么样
And so here I am. How are you doing?
还好吗 你气色很好
Good? You look good.
你差点害我坐牢 你不记得了吗 玛格丽特
You almost put me in jail. You remember that, Margaret?
听我说 我这份工作是合法的
Look, this is a legitimate job for me, okay?
我没想骗任何人 那些都过去了
I'm not trying to scam anybody. That's in my past.
过去的就让它"哥乌沃"去吧
What's in the past is in the P-A-S-T.
你懂我什么意思吗 -"过"去
You know what that spells? - Past.
我现在可是品行端正
I'm on the straight and narrow.
就 勉勉强强的程度
Mostly narrow.
我说过你气色很好吗
Did I mention you look good?
太好了吧 -谢谢
So good. - Thank you.
感觉就跟喝多了菠萝汁一样
Like you're just drinking all the pineapple juices.
你是戴的假发吗 看起来质量很好诶
Is this a wig? 'Cuz this is a good wig.
不 我的头发 自己的 -真的吗
No, all mine, all mine. - Is it?
那些警♥察♥都是混♥蛋♥ 怎么 就因为我们这件事
Those cops are assholes. Just because it's, what?
比不上谋杀案就不管了吗 真想给他们脸上来一拳
Not a murder? I'll murder their faces.
你好 林女士
Hello, Mrs. Lin.
你跟警♥察♥的告密进行的还顺利吗
Did you enjoy your little tattletale trip to the cops?
我相信他们一定在给你朋友追回钱财这件事上
I'm sure that they were very helpful in giving back
给了你们"很大"的帮助
all this money that I stole from your friends
话说 你的朋友现在一贫如洗了
who by the way, are now all broke as shit.
他在讽刺我
He's taunting me!
他在讽刺我们 -没错
He's taunting us. - That's correct.
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表