剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
对啊 我们都发生了这么大的变化 真是不可思议
I know, it is crazy how much all of us have changed.
我们大部分
For the most part.
但今晚可不止这么简单
But tonight is not about that,
今晚可是要梦回高中啊
tonight is about bringing it back to high school.
所以我特地准备了一个惊喜
So okay, we got a surprise.
你们肯定会喜欢
You're gonna love this.
是我们的霹雳娇娃服装
It's our Charlie's Angels outfits!!
对 回就要回的彻底
Yes, bitch, just like back in the day!
我还是刘玉玲...
So I'll be Lucy Liu--
等一下 詹妮法 这么多年
I was wondering, Jennifar, if maybe this time
我们一起扮演霹雳娇娃
that we play Charlie's Angels because after all these years,
我从没演过刘玉玲
I've never played Lucy Liu.
这次如果可以的话
And I was wondering if this time maybe,
能不能让我演一次刘玉玲
if it's okay with you, that I could play her,
因为我们都是
just because we share
亚裔美国人
a common Asian-American heritage.
你是说詹妮法没有足够扮演亚洲人的天赋吗
So you think Jennifar isn't talented enough to play Asian?
不不 我从没说过她
No, no, I never said that she was
没有天赋啥的
that had nothing to do with talent.
那既然这样 我还是扮演刘玉玲
Okay, so that settles it. So I'll be Lucy Liu.
我的姐妹德鲁
With my girl Drew,
卡梅隆·迪亚兹
Cam'ron D, and Destiny.
霹雳娇娃 来啦
Charlie's Angels, c'mon.
诺拉 大声点
Louder, Nora!
我们真性感
We are hot!
我看起来更像欧文·威尔逊[男演员]而不是卡梅隆·迪亚兹[女演员]
I look more like Owen Wilson than I do Cameron Diaz.
来张自♥拍♥
Selfie.
谁帮我们拍呢
Who's gonna take it?
好了 我们已经没有时间搞这些了
Okay, we literally don't have time for this.
我们今晚有23站要去 我们走吧
We have 23 stops tonight. Let's go!
多少站 -23站
How many stops?! - 23!
等等 这之前不是一家寿司店吗
Wait, didn't this used to be a sushi bar?
现在是家中餐馆
It's a Chinese restaurant now.
噢 是嘛
Yeah.
但至少是在亚洲大家庭里
But at least it's like within the Asian family,
所以还凑合吧
so it's alright.
这家店竟然没有清酒了
They don't have sake anymore.
什么 我去问问
What?! One second.
别 别吼他们
Don't--don't yell at them!
客气一点
Don't yell.
我挺喜欢这里的装饰的
I do love the decor though.
看 那只金色的猫在跟我打招呼
Look, that gold cat is saying, "Hi" To me.
你好啊
Okay, hi.
好了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我得到了独家消息
Okay, bitches, so I got the scoop.
这里和之前一样 同一个老板 一样的店员 只不过换成了中餐厅
So, same owner, same staff, but now it's Chinese.
挺好啊
Why not?
他们没有鸡肉和勺子了
They are out of chicken and spoons
但是我拿到了一瓶玫瑰酒和这个
but I got this bottle of rosé and I got this thing,
看起来真不错
which looks amazing.
为什么这么粘稠 看起来像洗手液
Why is it so viscous? That looks like hand sanitizer?
谁在乎 喝起来
Who cares? Let's drink!
来吧 诺拉 我们必须做清酒炸♥弹♥
Come on, Nora, we have to do sake bombs.
这是传统 宝贝
It's tradition, girlie.
好了 -好吧
It is. - Okay.
好了
Okay, so.
很久没这么做了 -没错
It's been so long. - I know.
筷子有了
So, chopsticks.
酒杯也有了
Shot glass.
眼神交流
Eye contact.
否则会连续七年性生活糟糕透顶
Or bad sex for seven years.
准备好了吗 -当然
Ready?! - Yeah.
清酒 清酒 清酒炸♥弹♥
Sake, sake, sake bomb!
喝起来真像奶昔
It really--it's like a smoothie.
对啊 好好喝 我真喜欢
Yeah, it's so good. I love it.
这味道就像我们以前常调的
It tastes just like the Alize and Hypnotiq
阿丽姿鸡尾酒和百香果酒一样
drinks we used to make!
你快别说了 梅尔 你太有趣了吧
Oh my God, Mel, stop, you are so funny!
你一直都是我们里面最幽默的
You've always been the funny one!
嗯 我有时候也很有趣
Yeah. I've been funny at certain times.
不 每当我想起梅尔的笑话
No, when I think about Mel though
只会让我一直想笑
I'm like always laughing, laughing, laughing.
当然了 你也很有趣 -是啊
But you're funny too, for sure. - Yeah.
不过方式比较古怪
Like in a quirky way.
行吧...
Well--
老实说 这地方没有以前那么好玩了
This place honestly isn't as crazy as it used to be.
不啊 我觉得跟以前调调差不多
No, it's at pretty much the same level of tame.
我不知道 这让我很不爽
I don't know, it kind of bums me out.
这气氛太扫兴了 我们走吧
It's buzzkill vibes. You know what, let's go.
我们走吧 我们喝过清酒炸♥弹♥了
Let's go! We got the sake bombs.
走吧走吧... -好啊
Let's go-- - Okay.
然后我们去吃全纽约最好吃的热狗
and get the best hot dog in New York City.
"格雷的木瓜"
Gray's Papaya!
我对"格雷的木瓜"很感兴趣
I'm down for Gray's Papaya.
我爱那家店
I am down for Gray's Papaya.
好了 干杯
Alright, cheers. Let's drink.
干杯 姐♥妹♥们♥
Cheers, cheers, guys.
你来啦 罗莎琳德
Oh, Rosalind!
见到你真好 松鼠
Songshu, so good to see you!
这么多年了 还叫我松鼠啊
Still calling me Squirrel after all these years?
你家真好看
Look at this place, so lovely and cute.
这地方一直都是这么小吗
Has it always been this small?
这叫朴素
It's quaint.
你知道我们的 喜欢简约的生活
You know us, we live simply,
不像你那么挥霍无度
not extravagantly like you!
哎呀
Aiyah.
幸好你胡子够浓 可以给你保暖
Well, you are lucky you have a lip sweater to keep you warm.
你要换拖鞋吗
Would you like some house slippers?
如果你不介意的话 我带了自己的
If you don't mind, I brought my own.
我不♥穿♥别人穿过的拖鞋
I don't do public slippers.
这根本不是"格雷的木瓜"
Ugh, this isn't Gray's Papaya anymore.
这家也搬走了
It's gone too.
太疯狂了 一切都变了
Wow, it's crazy. Everything's so different.
这到底是什么鬼东西
Oh, what in the actual fuck is this shit?!
哦不 -宝贝
Oh, no. Oh no. - Babe.
不不不
Oh. Oh, no. Oh!
这他妈到底是什么地方
What the shit is this?!
这里放个菠萝算什么鬼
What kind of pineapple is that?!
我的天
Oh my God.
烤架呢
Where's the grill?!
我们所有的食物都是放在苹果醋里煮的
We boil everything in apple cider vinegar.
你把所有食材都放在苹果醋里煮吗
Oh, you boil everything in apple cider vinegar?
真的吗 热狗有酵母菌感染吗
Oh really? Do the hot dogs have a yeast infection?
这比烤的食物健康多了
It's actually healthier than grilling.
这实际上是在恶心人 看看这个
It's actually disgusting! Look at this.
变异肉体的长颈热狗
Girthy mutant flesh dogs
这闻起来像是个屁
that----smells like a fart cloud!
等一下
Wait a second.
你是在磨豆薯吗
Are you grating a jicama?!
你们把我的童年给鸡♥奸♥了
You guys have sodomized my childhood,
你们这些狗♥日♥的♥
you skin shitters!
你为什么不在我出生的地方
Why don't you build a Williams Sonoma
建一家威廉姆斯·索诺玛电商
in the place where I was born?!
诺拉 别失态了
Nora, Nora, don't freak out.
这里还是在卖♥♥热狗
I mean, it's still a hot dog place.
事实上 我们是个香肠药房♥...
Actually, we're a sausage dispensary--
闭嘴 -是什么
Shut up! - A what?!
走吧 诺拉 我找到了可以让你振作的东西
Alright Nora, I have something that's gonna cheer you up, girl.
我有解决办法
I have an answer to the problem.
我有个可以让我们重回高中的办法
I have something that is gonna take us right back
你们准备好了吗
to high school. You ready?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表