剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
不了...
No, no, no...
兄弟们 明蒂来了
Here she is! Welcome Mindy, folks!
是布兰迪 -布兰迪
It's Brandi. - Brandi!
哪位喊的派对
Who called for the party?
这 -你好呀 宝贝
Yeah. -Hey, Sweetie.
伏特加在哪
Where's the vodka?
你还好吗 需要润喉糖吗
Are you okay? Do you need a lozenge?
只是得了链球菌性咽喉炎 没啥大不了的
I just have strep throat, is all.
我在这里抽烟没关系吧
Okay if I smoke in here?
别担心 这种烟没有味道的
Don't worry, they won't stink up the joint.
薄荷味的
They're menthols.
兄弟们 这可不太妙
You guys, this isn't cool.
我们已经过了那个年纪了
You know, we're too old for this.
说实话 我还觉得她过了那个年纪呢
In fact, I think she's too old for this.
脱衣舞娘 她们都是女权主义者
Strippers, they're feminists.
你什么时候变得这么假正经了
When did you become such a prude?
我可没有
I am not a prude.
别光说 得去做
Okay, prove it.
谁要玩扭扭乐
Who's up for some Twister?
我可太喜欢扭扭乐了 海伦·亨特很擅长这个
I love Twister. Helen Hunt was so good in that.
你还记得那部喜剧"插翅欲飞"吗
You remember that sitcom "Wings"?
当然 我可喜欢了
I love "Wings"!
嗨 埃德蒙
Hi, Edmund.
能谈谈吗
Listen, can we talk?
你很快就能成为内华达拳击手了
So you're gonna be the Nevada Knuckler.
我才没有
No, I'm not.
啥 怎么了
What? What happened?
我退出了 -为什么
I quit. - Why?
因为我不像你那么热爱表演
Because I don't love it like you love it.
我不知道我是否会像你热爱表演一样热爱工作
I don't know if I'll ever love a job like you love acting.
我只是...只是还在寻找我所热爱的东西
I'm... I'm still searching for what that thing is.
我...我只是想让你知道
And... and I just want you to know
我对你的爱甚于表演
that I love you more than shadow acting.
谢谢你 诺拉
Thanks, Nora.
"敢于行动的人才能活出自己的人生"
"The human being who acts is the human being who lives."
你嗨大了吗
Are you stoned?
我抽了很多你的大♥麻♥
I smoked a ton of your weed.
我在这里已经好几个小时了 我动不了
I've been up here for hours. I can't move.
那看来你被折腾得不轻
This is kind of like a "Misery" situation.
那我上来陪陪你 -别烦我 我现在头有点晕
I'll come up and join ya. -No, I'm heady right now!
我不知道还能这样撑多久
I don't know how much longer I can hold this position.
婴儿式我能做 差不多 七个小时
I can do Child's Pose for, like, seven hours.
怎么了
What happened?
该死 我的腿抽筋了
Cramp! It's my stripping leg.
对的 就这样
That's it, that's it.
就是那 就是那
That's it, that's it.
好多了
That's it.
好吧 游戏该结束了
Okay, game over.
沃利 你要去哪
Wally, where are you going?
厕所在那边 -我知道 我觉得我最好还是离开了
The bathroom's that way. -Yeah, I think I better go.
伙计 你不能就这么走了啊
Dude, you can't just leave.
我确实得离开了
I gotta go.
伙计们 你们有了全新的生活
You guys, you got a whole new lease on life.
我们都是如此
And we all do.
只不过我不想搞砸我的生活
But I don't wanna fuck mine up.
我不想变成一个又单身又可怜又绝望的人
I don't wanna be single and sad and desperate.
我想认真地对待和布兰达的关系
I just wanna get serious with Brenda.
我不想再浪费时间了
I don't wanna waste any more time.
我已经浪费太多了
I've wasted too much time already.
我要问问布兰达她愿不愿意同居
I'm gonna ask Brenda if she wants to live together.
沃利 好样的
Wally, good for you.
是的 的确
Yeah. That is good.
布兰迪 那部喜剧叫"为你疯狂" 而不是"插翅欲飞"
Brandi, it was "Mad About You," not "Wings."
该死
Shit!
停 停 停
Cut! Cut! Cut.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在肢解他啊
I'm dismembering him.
我不太确定 看起来有点问题
I don't know, something's off.
把刀子换了试试用枪怎么样
Let's lose the knife and try a gun.
换枪
Bring in the gun.
好了 重新来 开始
Okay, reset. And action.
不 不 停 停 -停
No, no, no, no. - Cut!
这一幕简直是垃圾 抱歉 埃德
This scene is garbage. Sorry, Ed.
刚刚不是说你 但你也差不多 因为你是这一幕里的一部分
It's not you, but it is you, because you're a part of it.
这样行不通 我们走吧
But it's just not working. Let's go.
好吧 休息五分钟
Okay, let's take five.
孩子
Hey kid.
我知道这很糟糕
I know this all sucks.
我也很讨厌这里 这里是个操蛋的鬼地方
I hate it here. It's a fucking shithole.
可事实是 除非你是"法律与秩序"的全职演员
Truth is, unless you're working full time for "Law and Order,"
不然的话 纽约的影视行业都很糟的
New York sucks for film and TV.
如果我没有和我的前任分享我那个傻儿子的监护权
If I didn't share custody with my ex of my dumbass kid,
我也不会住在这
I wouldn't live here.
你得去一个工作如同雨过天晴后缓缓的溪流般令人愉悦的地方
You gotta go to where the jobs flow like a river after a storm,
在那人人都非常幸福 天气也是四季如春
where everybody's happy, and the weather never changes.
那儿的风纯净得如同科罗拉多州高山上新积的皑雪
Where the blow is as pure as the fresh Colorado snow.
你懂我意思吗
You feel me?
那这个美妙的地方在哪呢
Where is this glorious place?
在天堂吗
Is it heaven?
听起来如此像天堂
It sounds like heaven.
诺拉 诺拉 诺拉 -怎么了
Nora! Nora! Nora! - What!
你还记得我们总说的纽约并非所有的一切吗
You know how we always say that New York isn't all that?
其实我们也不常这么说
We don't always say that.
好吧 好吧 听着 如果我想继续表演事业
Yeah, well, okay, if I'm gonna be acting,
我就得去一个工作就如同雨过天晴后缓缓的溪流般令人愉悦的地方
I need to go where the jobs flow like a river after a storm.
在那人人都非常幸福 天气也是四季如春
Where everyone is happy, and the weather never changes,
那儿的风纯净得如同科罗拉多州高山上新积的皑雪
and the blow is as pure as the fresh Colorado snow!
你懂我意思吗
Do you feel me?
内华达的里诺 是吧宝贝 -不 不是内华达的里诺
Reno, Nevada, baby! - No, not Reno, Nevada.
不 是另一个仅次于那里的好地方
No, it's the next best thing.
洛杉矶 好莱坞
LA. Los Angeles. Hollywood.
这一切一直都摆在我面前
It's been in front of me this whole time!
对 当然了 伙计 当然是洛杉矶
Yeah, for sure, dude. LA.
如果你在那座城市能成功 那你在哪都行了
If you can make it in that city, you can make it anywhere.
我说的是纽约
That's in New York.
在那你可以拥有...创造一个崭新的人生
Well, you can get... make a brand-new start of it.
不 不 不 不 我已经决定了
No, no, no, no! I've made up my mind.
洛杉矶 我来了
LA, here I come.
真不敢相信这竟然是我在纽约的最后一天
Can't believe this is my last day in New York
然后就出发前往洛"散"矶
before I go to Los "Anheles."
埃德蒙 去趟巴尼餐馆吧
Edmund, make sure you go to Barney's Beanery.
我听说杰克逊·布朗以前常去那里
I hear that Jackson Browne used to hang out there.
我会想你的 埃德蒙
I'll miss you, Edmund.
我也会想你的 奶奶 当然 还有你沃利叔叔
I'll miss you too, Grandma. And yes, Uncle Wally.
太激动了
I'm so excited!
我唯一有点担心的事情是得坐很长时间的
The one thing I'm a little worried about is being on
长途巴士
that bus for so long.
我很容易晕车的
I'm very prone to bus sickness.
更别提路上还可能会碰到
Not to mention all the drifters
各种各样的流浪汉
you're likely to encounter.
他们大多数都是连环杀手
Most of them are serial killers.
真的吗
Really?
得了吧 妈 他没问题的
Come on, Ma, he'll be fine.
只要你在车上不睡过去的话
As long as you don't fall asleep.
该死
Shit.
这我得再三思一下了
I needed to think this through more.
等等 我有个主意
Wait. I have an idea.
说来听听 -说来听听
You do? - You do?
如果不坐公共汽车呢 我开车送你去怎么样
What if instead of the bus, I drove you?
好 我的天 当然好 我们还可以轮流开
Yes! My god, yes! And we can take turns driving
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表