剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
好了 威利 别这样
All right, yeah, come on, Wally.
别让我说出来 我不喜欢表现得粗鲁
Don't make me say it. I don't relish being crude.
噢 爹呀
Oh my--Dad!
你是不是背叛了布兰达
Did you cheat on Brenda?
噢 他完了
Oh, oh shit!
没人喜欢出轨的人
No one likes a cheater!
不 并没有 怎么会
No, no, no, no, no!
等等
Oh, wait!
这是殖民时期角色扮演的
Is this this colonial roleplaying
实验表演之类的东西吗
experimental acting thingy?
你很有演技 真的 演技很好
You're very watchable. You're very watchable.
这很少见
That's rare.
有演技 她看高♥潮♥了吗
Watchable? What, is she high?
从没有人夸过我
Nobody ever tells me anything nice.
不会吧 你很棒诶
Oh, no, you're very good.
我的天...
Oh my god--
这实在太疯狂了
This is so wild!
布兰达 她简直无坚不摧
Brenda, she's, like, untouchable!
她的确有很好的性格
Well, she does have a very likeable personality.
喂 你和我想的一样吗
Hey, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
不 不一样
No, I'm not.
我们数到三一起说
Then let's both say it on three.
一 二 三...谋杀
One, two, three-- murder!
什么鬼
What?
我才不要杀她
I'm not killing Brenda.
你♥他♥妈♥发疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
搞更多小孩子的恶作剧
Crazy would be pulling more baby pranks
期望它们能发挥作用 那才是发疯
and expecting them to work.
谋杀是最不发疯的事
Murder is the least crazy thing,
尤其是对付这类威胁
especially for this kind of threat.
布兰达不是什么威胁
Brenda is not a threat.
她就像是 那种 史上最好的人
She's, like, the nicest person ever.
她必须得离开
She needs to go.
不行 拖泥 我自己做事有个限度
No, Toeknee, I'm drawing the line, there.
你做事也得有个限度
And you should draw a line too.
对 你说的没错
Yeah, you're right.
那可太感谢你了
Thank you.
才不是呢
Psych!
拖泥 别这样
Toeknee, no!
傻♥逼♥
Sucker!
你在哪 拖泥
Where are you, Toeknee!?
在找我吗 小可爱
Looking for me, bird tits?
快放下那玩意
Put that down.
你根本不会用那玩意
You don't know how to use that thing.
那又怎样 我在油管上学会的 贱♥人♥
So? I can figure it out. It's called YouTube, bitch.
你有电脑吗
You got a computer?
搞什么啊 我们可是一边的啊
What the hell? We're on the same side here!
我这是在确保你不被那个女人迷了窍
I'm trying to protect you from that soul-sucking woman
她可是把你♥爸♥迷得神魂颠倒的
who's got your dad all dickmatized!
好吧 听着 她不是什么坏蛋
Okay, listen to me! She's not evil.
其实 她是真心为我爸好
In fact, she really cares about my dad.
而且我觉得...她是个不错的女人
And I...think she's a good woman.
那我他妈的在这里有什么用
Then why the fuck am I here?
踢我 你敢踢我
Kick me? You gonna kick me?
那好 来 来
Okay, all right, all right.
是吗
Oh yeah?
你想要... -来这招吗
You wanna-- - Be that way.
你个傻子
Silly bitch
给我滚开
Get the fuck away!
看来人人都有心魔
We all have our demons.
拖泥 我知道我说的话你不爱听
Toeknee, I know you don't wanna hear this.
我也知道你是来帮我的
And I know you're just here to protect me.
但我希望我爸能幸福
But I want my dad to be happy.
我再也不想继续这样下去了
And I don't want this anymore.
我真心喜欢布兰达
And I like Brenda.
什么
What?
我喜欢布兰达
I like Brenda.
抱歉 拖泥
I'm sorry, Toeknee.
我很自豪 孩子
I'm proud of you, kid.
看来你...你是真的长大了
You, uh...you really grew up.
你离开的方式
Can you just fade away
就不能像个正常的"虚构出来的朋友"吗
like a normal fucking imaginary friend.
等一下 本吉怎么了
...like wait, what happened to Benji?
他就是这个名字 多独特啊
That was his name. How original.
他就叫本吉
His name was Benji!
但我喜欢这名字
But I liked it.
真温馨
That's cute.
你真有趣
You're so funny.
我爱你 小布
I love you, Bren.
自从蒂亚过世 也好长一段时间了
Just...it's been such a long time since Tia passed.
我再也没见过像你这么...
And I just haven't met anyone that I feel so...
让我心动的人了 你懂吗
strongly about, you know?
当然 诺拉也是其中一个原因
I mean, Nora was a big part of that.
但我自身也有问题
But it was me too.
你对我有相同的感觉吗
Do you, uh, feel a similar way?
当然 我也爱你
Yeah, I love you.
我就知道
I thought so.
我的肚子
My stomach.
我得赶紧...
I gotta--
去洗个澡
go take a shower.
沃利 -怎么了
Wally? - What?
我知道你要去上大号♥
I know you're gonna go poop.
完全没事
And it's okay.
你可以光明正大的跟我说
You can do that around me now.
我现在可不敢那么随意 小布
I'm really prairie-dogging here, Bren.
得了吧 快去吧
No, just go.
快 快 快 跑 跑起来
Just go, go, go, go, run, run.
不
No.
别这样
Come on!
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
拖泥...
Toeknee--
你是…你是真实存在的吗
Are you…are you real?
对 没错 应该是
Yeah, yeah, I think so.
抱歉 我今天总是
Sorry. I been imagining
看到一些很不好的幻觉
some very non-sexy, non-real things today.
有点...
Kind of...
没关系 -好
Makes sense, yeah. - Yeah.
这些家庭琐事很烦 对吧
These family things suck, huh?
没错 谁说不是呢
Yeah, tell me about it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你 怎么了
You--what?
你为什么 你为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking-- why are you looking at me?
不好意思 只是
I'm sorry. I just
我从没有这么渴望吻一个陌生人
I've never wanted to kiss a stranger so badly before.
我也是
Me neither.
我在找一匹从马厩里逃出来的小马驹
Just looking for a pony that escaped from the stable.
你懂得 真是个狡猾的家伙
You know, what a slippery shit bag.
我的意思是 小伙子真不错
I mean, good ol' boy.
不好意思 孩子们
Sorry, kids.
那好吧 这样 看来我该走了
Okay, well, that's a sign that I should probably go.
但还是很高兴遇见你
But it was good meeting you.
我希望你是真实存在的
And I hope that you're real.
我当然是真的
I am real.
就像詹·洛和杰·鲁的那首对唱
Like J.Lo featuring Ja Rule.
没错 他们彼此都有特点 不过...
Okay, they were real in a different way, but--
都是真人 -说得对 再见
Both real. - Right. Bye.
对
Yeah.
嗨 我给你拿了薄饼
Hey! I got you pancakes!
布兰达 我 我...
Brenda, I--I--I...
我只是想跟你说...
I wanted to tell you that you have really...
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表