剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
开的正是你说的那辆车
to that exact motor vehicle.
好的 谢谢你
Yes, thank you!
你要离开了吗
Will you be leaving us?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
话说回来 你们这有手♥机♥充电器吗
Do you guys, do you have a phone charger, though?
我的手♥机♥在路上没电了
'Cuz my phone died on the way.
诺拉 我们这才没有那种毒物呢
Nora, we don't have those poisons here.
什么 什么毒物
Look, what--what kind of poisons?
联邦拒绝科技和任何科技带来的病痛
The Union rejects technology and the ills that come with it.
想想手♥机♥让你变成什么样了
Think about what that phone brings you.
永远不停地和别人攀比
Constantly comparing yourself to others,
不停地寻找自己的价值
searching for validation.
当你有那玩意的时候 你真正做了什么吗
When you have that thing on, what are you doing?
事实上我还没想过这个问题
I actually never thought about it like that.
说的很现实
It's real.
如果你改主意了 通灵会在谷仓里举♥行♥
Well, if you change your mind, noctis is happening in the barn.
我们总是给新客人让出最中间的位置
We always let new guests get the middle bottom.
那可是最好的位置
It's the best spot!
听起来很诱人
It's delicious down there.
非常感谢你的钥匙
Thank you for the keys.
该死 那是只猫鼬吗
Shit, is that a mongoose?
奥卡菲娜是他妈哪根葱
Who the is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表