剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
你猜建筑面♥积♥有多少
Guess what the square footage was?
你猜
Guess!
500平
500?
5平 -什么
5. - What?!
我永远不会忘记那个圣诞节
I will never forget this one Christmas.
为了还房♥租我一无所有
I was so broke from paying NYC rent,
连家都回不起
I couldn't afford to go home.
我就坐在那张折叠床上 那张床都放不开
I sit on my Murphy bed wrong and it folded so violently,
就像我把自己钉在了自己身上
it was like I stapled myself to myself.
啊 好疼
Ouch. Wow-wouch.
那也是一个残酷的冬天 姐妹 我死过一次
That was a brutal winter, too. Girl, I died.
姐妹 你的意思是什么呢
Girl, what do you mean?
我的水管爆了 我整个房♥间满是水
So a pipe burst, right? My place fills with water,
而我在那张折叠床上简直要冻死了
and I literally freeze to death in that Murphy bed.
我在5月重生 却得到了这个
I reanimate come May, and get this!
那天我还要去上班 这就是纽约
Went to work that day! That's New York.
我的天 对于你发生的事情
Oh my. Oh, I'm so sorry
我感到...抱歉 但是...
for your...loss, your, but--
谢谢你的关心 -没事
Thank you so much. - Yeah.
我是说 这本身就应该是你留下来的理由
I mean, that in itself should be reason for you to stay.
不完全是 因为那种情况很特殊
Not really, 'cuz that's kind of a specific situation.
你喝得完吗
Are you gonna finish that?
你...可以喝一点 如果你想要的话
Did you--you can have some, if you want.
不 我不是要喝
Oh no, I'm all right.
我只是想知道...你是不是要喝完它
I just wanted to know if-- if you were gonna finish it.
可能喝得完吧
Yeah. Yeah, maybe.
水果也全吃完吗
Like, all the fruit too?
酸橙我可能不会吃掉 但是...
Probably not the lime, but--
这真有趣
This is so exciting.
说真的 所有这些疯狂的概念和食材
Really, all the crazy concepts and ingredients
还有...还有那个
and then--and then that.
你从没见过象拔蚌吗
You never seen a geoduck before?
对 我其实没见过
Um, no, I haven't.
这可是美味佳肴
Oh, it is a delicacy.
让我联想到了我前男友
Kind of reminds me of my ex.
真的吗 怎么个联想法
Oh? How so?
他非常苍白 只是坐在那里...
He's very pale, and just sits there, uh...
那我们现在要怎么处理这个东西
Well, what do--what do we do with that guy now?
现在把它从壳里取出来
Well, now we take it out of the shell,
然后把它切成碎片
and then we saw it and cut it into bits,
然后我们把它放到锅里
and then we throw it into the pot.
我觉得我像罗蕾娜·博比特[用小刀割断了其丈夫的阴♥茎♥]
I feel like Lorena Bobbit.
笑一个
Just smile.
抱歉 不要...不要笑得跟那个男的一样
I'm sorry, not to-- not to be that guy,
但是要笑 好吗 -好的
but smile, okay? - Okay.
诺拉 -埃德蒙
Nora? - Edmund?
喂 你怎么样
Hey! Are you okay?
你怎么在外面 你怎么不叫上我
Are you out right now? Why didn't you invite me?
什么 我叫你了呀
What? I totally did.
等等 我好像没邀请你 那你要来吗
Oh, wait, no I didn't. But do you wanna come?
当然 埃德蒙 我很想去
Yes! Yes, Edmund, I wanna come.
如果你要邀请你阿姨过来 她需要在邀请名单上
If you're gonna invite your aunt, she has to be on the list.
诺拉 我不认为我能带你进来
Nora, I don't think I can get you in, okay?
我和我的即兴表演朋友们在一起 他们太酷了
I'm with my improv friends and they're so cool.
我不想扫他们兴
I don't wanna piss them off.
好吧 这实在是太糟糕了
Okay. This just sucks.
我现在不知道要干嘛
I don't know what to do with myself out here.
诺拉 你什么时候回皇后区
Nora, when are you going back to Queens?
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我猜你想要早点回家
I just assumed you were going home soon.
如果我妨碍了你的工作 真的非常抱歉
Well, I'm so, so sorry if I'm bogging you down.
你怎么知道洛杉矶也不是我的圣地呢
How do you know LA isn't my holy land either?
因为你没办法靠自己活下来
Because you can't live on your own, Nora.
所有人都知道
Everyone knows that.
所有人是谁
Who's everyone?
我知道你想像我们一样找到自己的价值
I know you wanna find meaning like the rest of us,
但是你从来没有真正地尝试过
but you just don't actually try.
我...试过
I...I try.
有什么事是你会真正站起来
What are the things that you're actually going to
为之奋斗的
get up and fight for?
如果你不知道 你只会一直失败
If you don't know, you're just gonna keep getting lost.
喂 你还在吗
Hello? Are you still there?
我还在
Yes. Yeah, I'm still here.
我有点累了
Um...I'm kind of tired,
我只想...躺一会
so I think I'm just gonna...lie down.
你整天都在打瞌睡 不是吗
You've been jilling off all day, haven't you?
我一整天都没躺下过
I haven't been doing that all day.
但是 你在外面玩得开心点 晚点见
But, um, have fun out, and um, I'll see you later.
爱你 诺拉 -我也爱你 埃德蒙
Love you, Nora. - I love you too, Edmund.
导航至纽约皇后区
Navigating to Queens, New York.
我们需要去看看这锅东西吗
Should we go check on that?
不用不用 放着就好 -好吧
Oh, oh, no, no, no, it's good. - Okay.
这些是传统的中国药
Now, this is traditional Chinese medicine
还有草药
and herbs.
我们这里有中国的山药干
We have here Chinese dried yams.
山药啊 我很喜欢的
Oh, yum. I love yams.
还有莲子
And we got, uh, lotus seeds.
这瓶
Uh-huh. There.
这个呢 是我最引以为傲的珍藏...
Now, this is my most prized possession--
天降神迹
a miracle sent from the skies.
那这个...是用来干什么的
Aw, what does it-- what does that do?
它是用来治疗瘀伤的
It's for bruises and shit.
它叫跌打酒
It is called dit da jow. Dit da jow.
"嗲酒"
"--eye do."
是的 "酒"是酒精的意思 -你会把这个拿来喝吗
Yeah, "Jiu" Is liquor. - And then do you drink it?
不 喝下去会死人的 -噢
No! It'll kill ya. - Oh.
奶奶 我是诺拉
Hey, Grandma, it's Nora.
我现在开车回家 我等会儿就能见到你了
I'm driving home now, so, uh, I'll see you soon.
我去
Oh, shit! Oh! Oh.
醒醒
Wake up!
声音不够响
Not loud enough.
沃利如果长途自驾旅途中睡着了
When Wally falls asleep on long car trips,
你必须把他叫醒 再试试
you have to really get in there. Try again.
好的
Okay.
醒醒 -我根本听不清
Wake up! - I barely heard that!
车子正慢悠悠地撞向护栏
The car is careening into the guardrail!
我们翻车了
We're flipping over!
快醒醒 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Wake up, you stupid son of a bitch!
很好 你听进去了
Good. You're learning.
您好 先生
Excuse me? Sir? Hi.
我的...车抛锚了 我的手♥机♥也没有电了
My--my car broke down and, uh, my phone's dead.
我想问问你知不知道这是什么地方
I'm wondering do you know where we are.
你现在在新墨西哥州
You're in New Mexico.
桑德拉阿姨住在这里
Oh, Aunt Sandra lives here.
你...知道这附近有没有
Do you, um--do you know if there's, like,
一个邪教公社
a cult commune around here?
你是说住在林子里的疯子吗
You mean those freaks who live in the woods?
是的 是他们 -我给你画个地图
Yes, yes! Them. - I'll draw you a map.
你太好了 谢谢你
Oh, that'd be lovely. Thank you.
画好了
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你画了条...直线 直通一颗花生
It's just a--a straight line going up to a peanut.
那是个骷髅 -是嘛
That's a death skull. - Oh, great.
骷髅代表公社 就在那条路的正前方
That connotes the commune, which is straight up that road.
你可以直接告诉我的
You could've just tol--told me that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
注意土狼
Watch out for coyotes.
好的 我会的 我爱它们
Oh, yes, I will. Love them.
我他妈到底在哪儿
Where the hell am I?
糟了
Oh, shit.
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表