剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
It looks like Italy now. - Looks like Pangaea.
我现在感觉像块披萨 -是有点
Oh, now I feel like pizza. - Yeah.
如果我还有疱疹
If I have still have shingles.
是的 -而你们俩也都还活着
Yeah. - And you two are still here.
没错 -那我就没有改变未来
Yeah. - I didn't change the future.
你说什么
What?
那个小女孩就不是我
That little girl wasn't me.
什么小女孩 -你在说什么小女孩
What little girl? - What little girl?
2003年的时候屋外有个小女孩
There was a girl outside in 2003.
她有一辆跟我一样的红色单车
She had a red bike just like mine.
2003年吗
2003?
你说的是那个姓陈的小女孩吗
Are you talking about that Chen girl?
噢 那个女孩啊 她以前经常在我们家
Oh, that girl that used to hang out in front of our house
前面玩耍
all the time.
真是个废柴
What a loser.
她应该是搬走了 -对
I think she moved away. - Yeah.
2003年的第一次地震之后
After the first earthquake, 2003.
什么
What?
我真的很高兴你们都还活着
I'm just really glad you're alive.
一家人一起
With us.
我们也很高兴你还活着
We're glad you're alive, too.
我经历了令人崩溃...而又诡异的一天 我甚至不知道
I had a horrible...weird day that I don't even know
这是不是真的
if it really happened.
好吧 -行吧
Okay. - Okay.
所以我要去... -去睡一会吧
So I'm gonna go. - Get some rest now.
好 再见
Okay. Bye, guys.
再见 -再见咯
Bye. - Bye-byes.
辣眼睛 -天啊
Oh. - Oh, God!
是那只浣熊回来了吗
Is the raccoon back?
你好 你是诺拉吗
Hey, are you Nora?
我想感谢在我还是个孩子的时候
I just wanna say thank you for all the advice you gave me
给我的那些建议
when I was a kid?
等等 你是...
Wait, are you--
2003年你在我还是个孩子的时候跟我说过话
You spoke to me back in 2003 when I was a little girl.
从那以后我一直想弄明白这是怎么回事
I've tried to make sense of this ever since.
你是怎么预测到那些东西的
How you could have predicted all those things.
什么东西
What things?
就是 优步 爱彼迎 比特币
You know, Uber, Airbnb, bitcoin.
我之前一直不明白你嘟囔的那些词
I never truly understood what any of those words meant
是什么意思 直到我弄明白了
in your rambling speech, until I finally did
然后就成了亿万富翁 -成了什么
and became a multibillionaire. - A what?
成了什么 亿万...
A what? A bi--
我必须回来这里 看看这一切是不是都是真的
I needed to come back here to see if it was all true,
并且对你说声感谢
and to thank you.
用钱感谢我吗
With money?
我现在身上没带着钱包
Ooh, I don't actually have my purse on me right now.
你 你 你可以晚点电汇给我
Wh--wh--you--you could wire at a later date.
我活在当下 诺拉
I live in the present, Nora.
这是你教会我的
You taught me that.
是你
You.
诺拉
Nora?
四点钟了 "法官朱迪"开播了
It's 4, "Judge Judy" Is on.
好 我来了
Okay, I'm coming.
真该死
Shit.
奥卡菲娜是他妈哪根葱
Who the is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表